CONCERNING UKRAINE

Victor Arminius

CONCERNING UKRAINE

Post by Victor Arminius » Wed Oct 26, 2022 4:32 pm

It boggles my mind that solid red-state White Americans are all behind the system now as regards supporting Ukraine. These are the same people that two years ago hated the system and accused Biden of stealing the election. Can they not see the system uses a form of pseudo-patriotism to corral conservatives every time they leave the pasture? What is patriotism anyway? Patriotism is from the Latin word Pater denoting father. Thus in its original sense loyalty to a kindred stock! What passes for patriotism in America is really pseudo-patriotism.

Here is reality: both ethnic Russians and ethnic Ukrainians have declining birthrates as do White Americans. The last thing we need is another White-on-White war like in WW I or WW II. The United States has no conception of balance of power politics. The only nation this benefits is not America, not Ukraine, and not Russia. It benefits China because if the two more powerful White nations exhaust themselves in war they have just given mastery of the whole planet to the Chinese master race. It takes a special kind of incompetence to align both Russia and China against America. All this has Biden now done. China is 93% Han Chinese whereas America is only 57% White. In China, their strength is their homogeneity and they know it!

But in a very real sense the world is moving towards a multipolar world and America hates that but it may be that multipolarity is more conducive to the emergence of a White Ethno-State than the United States is! On an unrelated note, I did see a picture of Zelenski with his father and mother in Tel Aviv and they have those hard Jewish faces that are impossible to deny! I see where he invited Isreal to join Ukraine in the fight and the first time Jewish fatalities happen the United States is stupid enough to actually invade Russia and start WW III. I think Zelenski knows that which is why he wants Israel involved. Get off the USS Titanic before she drags you to the bottom with her or gets you vaporized in a nuclear exchange with Russia over Ukraine! Let that be a lesson to us that it is the unexpected events in history and politics that moves the world! Who even predicted this? Same with the Coronavirus, the reunification of Germany, and the collapse of the Soviet Union.

Thomas S NJ

Re: CONCERNING UKRAINE

Post by Thomas S NJ » Wed Oct 26, 2022 6:35 pm

Our Russian correspondent, Wolf Stoner, has some great insights on this conflict.
H0195