Entlausend

Sieg

Entlausend

Post by Sieg » Fri Sep 02, 2022 10:30 am

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Will Williams

Re: Entlausend

Post by Will Williams » Fri Sep 02, 2022 10:58 am

Interesting, and a start, but it is definitely racist -- not that there is anything wrong with that -- whether its author denies his race or not.

Who will implement this grand plan, do away with the Federal Beast, the Republicans, the Democrats?

Separation is the solution, but total geographical separation of the races as the National Alliance has advocated for decades. No half measures for serious, White separatists, determined to preserve and advance their racially loyal kind.

There are no provisions given here for sterilization of enemies and those who can't make White babies. That would be way down the road once organized Whites have the authority to cleanse their living space.

Put that on Faceberg and other social media and see how long it stays up.
If Whites insist on participating in "social media," do so on ours, not (((theirs))). Like us on WhiteBiocentrism.com; follow us on NationalVanguard.org. ᛉ

Sieg

Post by Sieg » Fri Sep 02, 2022 11:09 am

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Will Williams

Post by Will Williams » Sat Sep 03, 2022 9:30 am

Sieg wrote:
Fri Sep 02, 2022 11:09 am
Will Williams wrote:
Fri Sep 02, 2022 10:58 am
Interesting, and a start, but it is definitely racist -- not that there is anything wrong with that -- whether its author denies his race or not.

Who will implement this grand plan, do away with the Federal Beast, the Republicans, the Democrats?

Separation is the solution, but total geographical separation of the races as the National Alliance has advocated for decades. No half measures for serious, White separatists, determined to preserve and advance their racially loyal kind.

There are no provisions given here for sterilization of enemies and those who can't make White babies. That would be way down the road once organized Whites have the authority to cleanse their living space.

Put that on Faceberg and other social media and see how long it stays up.
I've posted that on Farcebook many times, it's never been taken down.

Yes, it is explicitly racist, it is meant to be. As far as "whether its author denies his race or not", I have stood in the center of the Yard in Federal prison and screamed 'White Power', I first tattooed the Swastika on myself in Cook County Jail, in Chicago, in 1975 and I've backed up my racism and my love of my race publicly for decades.

The only people that can implement this plan are White-Europeans, hence the phrase 'The Only Solution Is White Revolution'.

The only long-term solution is separation, geographically and politically, there are no 'half-measures' described here. A true NS/Constitutional hybrid, or simply a NS state, will not spring full-blown into existence, and wouldn't survive the initial resistance from the Indigenes if it did. This provides a relatively gradual separation and removal of non-whites.

As for a sterilization, etc., the heading is 'entlausend', that should pretty much sum it up.

14/88 TOSIWR

That's quite a resume for someone who "doesn't advocate racism." I took it that someone else wrote that and you posted it to Faceberg many times. I've never been on Zuckerberg's site so would have missed it.

Now we learn that the FBI instructed Zuck to kill the Hunter Biden laptop controversy just before the 2020 election so Hunter's daddy could become Commander in Chief. Just goes to show the feds are working with Jew-owned social media platforms.

Since WB is a National Alliance forum, try to introduce the Facebergers to our organization by posting this to them: https://www.natall.com/about/what-is-th ... -alliance/ See if it gets by the Jew censors there. Let us know if it does. I'm unaware of anyone who has joined our Alliance through something he saw on Faceberg. I am, however, aware of NA members who tried to promote our organization on FB and were blocked from that Jew-owned sandbox.

'Enthlausend'? That's a new one for me. Please help with the definition, if you will.
If Whites insist on participating in "social media," do so on ours, not (((theirs))). Like us on WhiteBiocentrism.com; follow us on NationalVanguard.org. ᛉ

Sieg

Post by Sieg » Sat Sep 03, 2022 10:40 am

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx