Covid-19 vaccine 1 year later. Questions? Mass hysteria What is real, what is not.

The vaccines are?

Nanotech graphene oxide, 5G controlled humans/Human antenna, Mark of the beast, PCR hidden vaccines.
No votes
Genetherapy causing infertility and damages the immune system.
33%
A giant scam that made alot of money.
67%
I don't believe the vaccine is dangerous.
No votes

Total votes: 3

SolarInvictus

Covid-19 vaccine 1 year later. Questions? Mass hysteria What is real, what is not.

Post by SolarInvictus » Wed Jun 08, 2022 3:18 pm

The last 2 year had alot of effect on the movement itself. We grew, We hit the mainstream. We saw a influx of all kinds of a political people getting into either conservative, populists, Qanon & Conspiracy types and people that joined ethnocentrists movements. This is great, but it brings new problems with it, especially about the vaccine and lockdowns.

Those problems mainly have risen from the vaccine itself rather than the lockdown. After the mass vaccinations of may 2021 till september 2021, we saw many fearmongering, misinfo and even schizophrenic ideas come to the minds of alot of people. Which is fully understandable in a situation that caused much hysteria. aka mass psychosis. Like microchips, Graphene oxide, Human antenna, Mark of the beast, Mindcontrolled vaccine zombies, Red dear hysteria, Selfspreading vaccines, PCR hidden vaccines, Hydrogel crystal structures, 5G controlled humans with frequency manipulated.

All these things have been spread around on mainly telegram, Bitchute and Gab. I also made a poll for people on this forum what their views are on the vaccines, ect.

I truly believe the vaccine is nothing good, and rather be living on the streets than taking it.. but fear mongering from the vaccination critical side have been just as bad.
I may even fell for such fearmongering at the beginning, i saw normally "rational" people avoiding their own family for just being vaccinated. Good that this was not in my case.

1 year later and we are now slowly seeing what the effect of these vaccines are, Even when their "pandemic" is over they still try to vaccinated the unvaccinated in the EU. They openly admit they will try it after the summer ends.

I think us knowing what the vaccine actually does, will help getting people who may have been demoralized to return their spark.
For me and for others in this movement, what are the facts and what is part of the mass hysteria and fearmongering?

English is not my first language, you may have noticed. :lol:

Will Williams

Re: Covid-19 vaccine 1 year later. Questions? Mass hysteria What is real, what is not.

Post by Will Williams » Wed Jun 08, 2022 6:39 pm

SolarInvictus wrote:
Wed Jun 08, 2022 3:18 pm
The last 2 year had alot of effect on the movement itself. We grew, We hit the mainstream. We saw a influx of all kinds of a political people getting into either conservative, populists, Qanon & Conspiracy types and people that joined ethnocentrists movements. This is great, but it brings new problems with it, especially about the vaccine and lockdowns.

Those problems mainly have risen from the vaccine itself rather than the lockdown. After the mass vaccinations of may 2021 till september 2021, we saw many fearmongering, misinfo and even schizophrenic ideas come to the minds of alot of people. Which is fully understandable in a situation that caused much hysteria. aka mass psychosis. Like microchips, Graphene oxide, Human antenna, Mark of the beast, Mindcontrolled vaccine zombies, Red dear hysteria, Selfspreading vaccines, PCR hidden vaccines, Hydrogel crystal structures, 5G controlled humans with frequency manipulated.

All these things have been spread around on mainly telegram, Bitchute and Gab.
I also made a poll for people on this forum what their views are on the vaccines, ect.

I truly believe the vaccine is nothing good, and rather be living on the streets than taking it.. but fear mongering from the vaccination critical side have been just as bad.
I may even fell for such fearmongering at the beginning, i saw normally "rational" people avoiding their own family for just being vaccinated. Good that this was not in my case.

1 year later and we are now slowly seeing what the effect of these vaccines are, Even when their "pandemic" is over they still try to vaccinated the unvaccinated in the EU. They openly admit they will try it after the summer ends.

I think us knowing what the vaccine actually does, will help getting people who may have been demoralized to return their spark.
For me and for others in this movement, what are the facts and what is part of the mass hysteria and fearmongering?

English is not my first language, you may have noticed. :lol:
Even so, you can read English and should be reading NationalVanguard.org articles. Put the word 'vaccines' in the search block there and you'll find a couple of dozen articles, many by our trusted vaccines experts John Massaro:

You are only being confused by all the contradictory crap you are finding on social media.

I'm locking this topic and your poll. We're not here to take nonmembers' polls.
If Whites insist on participating in "social media," do so on ours, not (((theirs))). Like us on WhiteBiocentrism.com; follow us on NationalVanguard.org. ᛉ