Moving discussion from Introduction to here ;-)

UncensoredDeutsch

Moving discussion from Introduction to here ;-)

Post by UncensoredDeutsch » Mon May 30, 2022 7:55 pm

Steam-Powered,

There was a reason why Hitler closed freemasonry down. What do the 33rd and above have to do? I acknowledge that it's likely the majority of the lower levels are probably ignorant of what the 33rd and above to do and that they joined for their own personal reasons and/or to be of service, etc.

However, why can't we have our People create our own organizations like NA and do what we need to do for our People instead of joining organizations like freemasonry, et al? I know it is just a rhetorical question... ;)

Do you think the Jews would have been successful in accomplishing any of their agendas without white participation in freemasonry and in other aspects that our People have participated? No.

Would our People have participated in anything if the Jews were straight up about their plans and what they wanted us to do from the beginning? No.

======
For others interested in this discussion,

In regards to my comment about all but 1 president being related to each other- you can google that very phrase on google, but here is a link to whet your appetite:

https://fromthetrenchesworldreport.com/ ... john/72351

https://rense.com/general93/whythez.htm - a link to give you an idea of why the "Royals" / Monarchies aren't who we think they are.

https://eraoflight.com/2019/09/09/expos ... -nobility/ - The "Genoese" are not really "Genoese" but Sephardi Jews, I think, if I recall right. Ditto for the Venetians. They were expelled from Spain and then went over to Italy.

Like I said, the Jews are name and identity stealers. Heck, the Hohenzollern is literally a give-away to me if you changed a few letters around to Cohenzollern. Or Kohenzollern as another example.

Our Royalty + ethnic European Monarchy has not existed for quite a long time.

Which is why I talk about this because it seems like it's a "new" subject for y'all. So that's why I'm giving y'all a few links to get started and go research from there if you are inclined to learn more about this.

Don't get me wrong, I'm pro-Constitution and am an ardent & strong supporter of the 1st and 2nd Amendment. I love this land and Europa as these are the lands of my Ancestors and I want to do what I can to keep this going.

But, our People did make mistakes and how else can we do better if we won't allow ourselves to be open to looking at where else we made mistakes so that we can learn and not repeat it.

Why this makes sense to me is that we, as a People, naturally do not want or fight in wars or cause so much chaos, but the Jew does.

Why is it in the last thousand or so years, has our People been part of wars one after another and been enslaved in one form or other?

If we go further back, we don't know much about history or not hear about "wars" and the like - is that when our true ethnic European Monarchies were in control and peace prevailed? Then they were killed off and then things changed for the worst.

Those are the types of things that I look for to help me understand history a bit more as well.

We are NATURALLY a peaceful and freedom loving people in our own lands and we will only fight if we absolutely have to to defend and/or protect ourselves.

Maybe with this post, it will help you understand why I said in the other post that it's very possible and likely that America with its' stars is a Jewish creation and/or colony.

Robert Burns

Re: Moving discussion from Introduction to here ;-)

Post by Robert Burns » Mon May 30, 2022 11:30 pm

On the part about Freemasonry, nobody denies that it was an influential group in history, even up until relatively recently, but in no way does this prove that it is still just as influential and relevant today as it was even 50 years ago, let alone 200 years ago.

As far as the Founders all being descendants of King John of England, I wouldn't doubt it at all, but that's because it is not even remotely surprising. The founders were all English, which in itself makes them all related, obviously, and King John lived from 1166-1216, which is about 500 years before any of the Founders were born. For every generation you go back your number of ancestors grows exponentially by a factor of two, so assuming that each generation is about 25 years old when they have their children on average, even going back just 500 years gets you up to over 1,000,000 ancestors.

So it's not just the Founders that can trace their line back to King John, not even close. I have a lot of English ancestry and I wouldn't be surprised if King John is in my family tree too. I know for a fact that Robert the Bruce of Scotland is in my family tree, and he was from a century after King John. So does that mean I'm part of a secret society that serves the Jews too? Of course not. If you go back far enough we're all descended from some greedy European king who made shady deals with Jews, and you wouldn't even have to go back much more than 500 years to find him.

That's not evidence of a conspiracy, it's just a matter of probability. For example, it is all but certain that all of us here have Charlemagne in our family tree. Of course, almost nobody can directly trace their line back so far back in history due to poor record-keeping, but the odds are practically 100%.

Grimork

Post by Grimork » Tue May 31, 2022 7:40 am

My problem with this discussion is that unless it's purely from a viewpoint of let's study vehicles Jews have used to historically undermine White society, I don't see the need. Masons are accepting of all cultures, races, religions they are a "brotherhood" focusing on mason membership firstly and everything else to the side. Therefore, masons are at the very least Jew friendly, if not Jew run. But, let me ask you, in the grand scheme of all the things going on right now, does it matter? As long as we call the Jews as they are, the enemies of frankly ALL RACES (in the end). Isn't that enough? I don't like splitting my focus into different subgroups and personally think of it as unnecessary, possibly even harmful if it dilutes my focus.

UncensoredDeutsch

Post by UncensoredDeutsch » Fri Jun 03, 2022 1:43 pm

Riley,

You do have a point, that eventually going far back, we all end up being related in one way or another, cousin. :)

But, my point remains is that the "European" Monarchies today are NOT ethnic European, and hasn't been for a good while.

The "English" Monarchy today aka Queen Elizabeth, Princess Diana, Prince William (including his wife and children) as an example are NOT ethnic European, but Jewish.

Yeah, I see the decline of masonry in many places as it does make sense that masonry itself has outlived its usefulness because it used white labor and action and now it's not needed as now they have others to use outside masonry to further their agenda.

Anyways, where I currently reside, masonry still seems to be active as I see many masonry stickers and the masonry icon on license plates, so maybe my area is an exception for some reason.

=====

Grimork,

I seem to have hit on a button regarding freemasonry and I do not mean to dilute or divide but when has the Jew NOT been benovelent or done anything without price being paid in the "Jewish" way? Where has the Jewish hand NOT had a part in?

It's not a problem to dis-continue the freemasonry subject as you are correct, it's not a major thing to focus on. I had wanted to touch upon that subject a bit as it was a part of the OP discussion.

Consider this thread :arrow: dis-continued.

Have an amazing weekend, everyone!

Grimork

Post by Grimork » Fri Jun 03, 2022 3:33 pm

I don't mean to say UD, that you can't discuss anything you like.. I was just passing my opinion on the subject. :? If people are really interested in the Jew Mason connection, more power to them.