Psychiatry, A Jewish Scam

Robert Burns

Re: Psychiatry, A Leftist Scam

Post by Robert Burns » Wed Mar 02, 2022 12:41 am

I think the bulk of "mental illness" these days is a result of mass conditioning, the awful anti-culture, and increasingly terrible living circumstances in general. Poor diet and lifestyle choices are a big part of that. We have been taught to go against our Natural instincts to think and do all sorts of unhealthy things, and then we wonder why everyone is so screwed up.

I put "mental illness" in quotes not because I think what it describes isn't real, but because the term itself so often implies that there is some disconnect with reality, like the response of an individual who is depressed doesn't make sense given their circumstances, therefore it must be the result of some sort of "chemical imbalance", which is another term I hate. It may not be technically incorrect, but at best it is just a fancy-sounding way to say A = A. You could punch someone in the face and then define their anger as being the result of a "chemical imbalance", and you wouldn't exactly be wrong. After all, aggression can just as easily be described in terms of hormonal responses.

The point is, by saying depression is caused by a "chemical imbalance", you're just defining the symptoms of depression in terms of the associated hormonal state without giving any hint as to what caused the hormonal state in the first place, and too often the go-to response is "genetics". In reality it is rarely so simple.

After all, if depression is mostly genetic, why have they still not found the depression gene(s)? Same goes for many other problems like homosexuality, gender dysphoria, etc. People (especially non-experts) will say with so much confidence that such things are totally genetic, that people are "just born that way". That's what the media surely says, but there is not nearly as much evidence to support this as people think. Individuals in one family having the same disordered behavior is not even proof that it's genetic, because how do you know that it is not the dysfunctional behavior of the parents being passed on to the children by way of learning, as they instinctively emulate their parents?

That explanation, despite making perfect sense, is routinely ignored and dismissed. But I guess that's because it makes it harder for Big Pharma to sell drugs, and it makes it harder for the responsible parties to avoid blame in general, because if the problem is in your brain and your genes, the only one to blame is Mother Nature. It can't be that the Jews' mass psychological warfare on our people has anything to do with it.

I'm not saying that no mental illnesses are primarily genetic, or that it can't be caused by other environmental things like toxins or even blunt trauma to the head, but in my view the engineered dysfunctional state of society all the way down to the family level is something that simply must be a huge contributing factor here, and yet it is something I rarely if ever see addressed. It's always something in the genes or the water or the food or the plastic or the 5G radiation.

Edit: I just wanted to add that I do not think that the field of psychiatry/psychology itself is some kind of scam. I'm also not an expert, but I know more than most, and like many other legitimate fields of science, psychiatry has its wackos and pseudoscience, but as Steam Powered said, it is a vast field of practitioners and researchers, and many of them are quietly discovering incredibly valuable things about the human mind, and they are using these discoveries to treat people far more effectively than ever before. To chalk it up to one big scam is to discount all of this.

The real scam artists are the rich Jews funding biased studies, buying the support of the media and politicians for their "science", and ignoring or intimidating real scientists.

Grimork

Post by Grimork » Wed Mar 02, 2022 9:00 am

Riley wrote:
Wed Mar 02, 2022 12:41 am
I'm not saying that no mental illnesses are primarily genetic, or that it can't be caused by other environmental things like toxins or even blunt trauma to the head, but in my view the engineered dysfunctional state of society all the way down to the family level is something that simply must be a huge contributing factor here, and yet it is something I rarely if ever see addressed. It's always something in the genes or the water or the food or the plastic or the 5G radiation.
The best thing to do is if you are worried about the state of society is to have your own children or in another way mold the new generation. Even Hitler knew this, he didn't try to fix the existing population's dysfunction, he worked for the children by creating an environment that was wholesome, promoted morals, strong nationalism, and healthy family life. That's why it's crucial to have our own community. Hopefully that too will help others who are otherwise stuck in their ways, but I wouldn't concentrate my efforts on them. Make your own family and raise the next generation to be better and stronger. I know you're young, but you're in your 20's that is plenty old enough to start a family and contrary to popular belief you don't need to be rich either and own a home or a fancy car. That's an excuse, otherwise you are looking at a very materialistic unsuitable woman. My husband made less than 500$ a week when I married him, he also lived with his parents. It took us about 6 months before we actually rented our first home together. Find a nice moral woman who will accept you with the basics of a job and a vehicle, everything else can come later.

I'll also add that the Jews do the same thing as they know how important the coming generation is therefore, they do their best to corrupt it before gaining control of the country itself.

Thomas S NJ

Post by Thomas S NJ » Wed Mar 02, 2022 12:28 pm

You say "left" a lot...
Dan Miller wrote:
Fri Feb 18, 2022 9:43 pm
...Leftist...

...leftists...leftist...leftist...
...leftism...leftist ...leftist...Leftist...leftist...leftist...Left...leftist...
...and "Jew" but once.

Let's call it what it is: a Jewish subversion. Yet so is the entire left/right dichotomy! The left is a more overt anti-White creature of the Jews, to be sure, and any leftist is an ally of that cause, but let's not make the mistake of thinking "right-wing" ideology is our friend.

You also recycle a lot of typical right-wing talking points like your concern with a "freedom of speech" and such; the most important one I want to call out is your assertion that these activities on the part of the Jews and their leftist allies. This is very dangerous! There is nothing stupid about what they are doing; it is calculated for a purpose (our destruction) and is effective to that end.

Lastly, I really want to side with Steam Powered on your blanket "all" application to labeling the entirety of psychiatry/psychology as "leftist". While - and S.P. has conceded this as well - the entire industry has been subverted, and has been since before Hitler chose architecture over art school, this does not mean the concept of mental and emotional health is bad, nor that we should not seek to treat those who have curable disorders to such, nor that there are not people with severe upsets to their mental or emotional health debilitating enough to render them a true and present danger to society at large and their own physical well being.

My son is one such person. I don't speak of it much, but I do have one natural offspring, who is in my legal care who very much is a danger to society and his own health. His being let loose on his on recognizance would simply fast track his removal from the gene pool in the cruelest possible way, by throwing him to the wolves, so to speak, where his inevitable failure will result in far less humane imprisonment than he currently endures and, depending on the circumstances, possibly forfeit his life.

I am not Jewish. I am not leftist. I am not anti-White. I am not here to subvert the purpose of the Alliance. I am the opposite of all of those things.
H0195

Will Williams

Post by Will Williams » Wed Mar 02, 2022 1:13 pm

Grimork wrote:
Wed Mar 02, 2022 9:00 am
Riley wrote:
The best thing to do is if you are worried about the state of society is to have your own children or in another way mold the new generation...
There are lots of crazy people out there, including those who believe our race is not worth preserving. Forget them. It's our Alliance's job to attract those racially responsible Whites who are not crazy, who see things our way, and organize them around our ideology and program.

Is craziness inherited, genetic? Who knows? I'm reminded of William Pierce's son Kelvin who said he didn't want to have his own biological children for fear that he would pass on the "hate" gene he inherited from his father, so he adopted two girls from Georgia so he could mold them to oppose "hate." Forget anyone who thinks like that. That is "crazythink."

Those are the type that support the SPLC and the ADL and who have made it their mission in life to oppose rational thought and destroy NA I know one thing: the chemicals in someone's brain are out of balance with thinking like that.

Riley, follow Grimork's advice for choosing a mate and things will work out. Deal with any PTSD issues from your youth and don't let those issues determine your life going forward.
If Whites insist on participating in "social media," do so on ours, not (((theirs))). Like us on WhiteBiocentrism.com; follow us on NationalVanguard.org. ᛉ

Grimork

Post by Grimork » Wed Mar 02, 2022 1:31 pm

While I have the book on hand, and I am at the computer I will relate this quote from Hitler
Just as Nature focuses her greatest attention not on the maintenance of what already exists, but on selective breeding of offspring, so it is in human life. Life is less a matter of artificially improving the existing generation---which, owing to human characteristics, is impossible 99 percent of the time ---and more a matter of securing from the very start a better road for future development.
Adolf Hitler Mein Kampf Volume One. Pg. 66. Thomas Dalton.

Will Williams

Post by Will Williams » Wed Mar 02, 2022 2:25 pm

Thomas S NJ wrote:
Wed Mar 02, 2022 12:28 pm
You say "left" a lot...
Dan Miller wrote:
Fri Feb 18, 2022 9:43 pm
...Leftist...

...leftists...leftist...leftist...
...leftism...leftist ...leftist...Leftist...leftist...leftist...Left...leftist...
...and "Jew" but once.

Let's call it what it is: a Jewish subversion. Yet so is the entire left/right dichotomy! The left is a more overt anti-White creature of the Jews, to be sure, and any leftist is an ally of that cause, but let's not make the mistake of thinking "right-wing" ideology is our friend...

Very good, Thomas. NA is neither right nor left; We're racial nationalists. Dr Pierce made that clear nearly 50 years ago.

The Jew-led APA (American Psychiatric Association) is proud to tell us on its site that they are Jew-led. See my post, here: viewtopic.php?f=51&t=509
If Whites insist on participating in "social media," do so on ours, not (((theirs))). Like us on WhiteBiocentrism.com; follow us on NationalVanguard.org. ᛉ

Robert Burns

Post by Robert Burns » Wed Mar 02, 2022 4:42 pm

Grimork wrote:
Riley wrote:
The best thing to do is if you are worried about the state of society is to have your own children or in another way mold the new generation. Even Hitler knew this, he didn't try to fix the existing population's dysfunction, he worked for the children by creating an environment that was wholesome, promoted morals, strong nationalism, and healthy family life. That's why it's crucial to have our own community. Hopefully that too will help others who are otherwise stuck in their ways, but I wouldn't concentrate my efforts on them. Make your own family and raise the next generation to be better and stronger. I know you're young, but you're in your 20's that is plenty old enough to start a family and contrary to popular belief you don't need to be rich either and own a home or a fancy car. That's an excuse, otherwise you are looking at a very materialistic unsuitable woman. My husband made less than 500$ a week when I married him, he also lived with his parents. It took us about 6 months before we actually rented our first home together. Find a nice moral woman who will accept you with the basics of a job and a vehicle, everything else can come later.

I'll also add that the Jews do the same thing as they know how important the coming generation is therefore, they do their best to corrupt it before gaining control of the country itself.
I couldn't agree more with everything you say here, and I have been looking, I just haven't had much luck so far. If you have any suggestions on where to look for such women I'd appreciate it.
Will Williams wrote:
Wed Mar 02, 2022 1:13 pm
Riley, follow Grimork's advice for choosing a mate and things will work out. Deal with any PTSD issues from your youth and don't let those issues determine your life going forward.
I'm working on it.

Grimork

Post by Grimork » Wed Mar 02, 2022 6:29 pm

Riley wrote:
Wed Mar 02, 2022 4:42 pm
I couldn't agree more with everything you say here, and I have been looking, I just haven't had much luck so far. If you have any suggestions on where to look for such women I'd appreciate it.
I'll PM you.

Dan Miller

Post by Dan Miller » Wed Mar 02, 2022 10:13 pm

Riley wrote:
You could punch someone in the face and then define their anger as being the result of a "chemical imbalance", and you wouldn't exactly be wrong. After all, aggression can just as easily be described in terms of hormonal responses.

The real scam artists are the rich Jews funding biased studies, buying the support of the media and politicians for their "science", and ignoring or intimidating real scientists.
All of this is true.

The imposition of aggravated assault and manslaughter laws that infringe on our right to self-defense and the imposition of gun control laws that infringe on our right to bear arms are the leading causes of stress because it hinders our ability to protect ourselves.

This demand by the government that we turn the other cheek is idiotic.

We should be able to torture, cripple and kill our opponents in self-defense because that is our right.

The Jews are also trying to bury the fact that the leading cause of mental illness are the endocrine disruptors that they put in our water supply and commercial products.

Will Williams wrote:
Those are the type that support the SPLC and the ADL and who have made it their mission in life to oppose rational thought and destroy NA.

I know one thing: the chemicals in someone's brain are out of balance with thinking like that.
I agree with this.

The SJWs, antifa, and neo-commies are all bleeding-heart Jew-loving retards who lack testosterone and have elevated levels of cortisol, estrogen, prolactin and oxytocin, making them dumb, moody and effeminate.

Thomas S NJ wrote:
Wed Mar 02, 2022 12:28 pm
Let's call it what it is: a Jewish subversion. Yet so is the entire left/right dichotomy! The left is a more overt anti-White creature of the Jews, to be sure, and any leftist is an ally of that cause, but let's not make the mistake of thinking "right-wing" ideology is our friend.

I am not Jewish. I am not leftist. I am not anti-White. I am not here to subvert the purpose of the Alliance. I am the opposite of all of those things.
Will Williams wrote:
Wed Mar 02, 2022 2:25 pm
Very good, Thomas. NA is neither right nor left; We're racial nationalists. Dr Pierce made that clear nearly 50 years ago.

The Jew-led APA (American Psychiatric Association) is proud to tell us on its site that they are Jew-led. See my post, here: viewtopic.php?f=51&t=509
I could not agree more, the Jew owns both the left and right and every other mainstream institution in the USA and the rest of the world.

I have a thread about this: viewtopic.php?f=4&t=5170

Scott Free

Post by Scott Free » Fri Mar 04, 2022 9:09 pm

Will Williams wrote:
Grimork wrote:
Riley wrote:
Riley, follow Grimork's advice for choosing a mate and things will work out. Deal with any PTSD issues from your youth and don't let those issues determine your life going forward.[/size]
Where can I find Grimork's advice for choosing a mate?