The Situation in South Africa from Boer Jack

Levi Savage

The Situation in South Africa from Boer Jack

Post by Levi Savage » Fri Jan 28, 2022 2:46 am

An Afrikaner named Boer Jack made an appearance on an episode of the dissident right podcast called The Eagle's Nest hosted by John Fashcroft which can be found on Odysee and on amerikaner.org. The episode was called The Eagle’s Nest – Feat Boer Jack which you can find here to listen to the full podcast episode: https://amerikaner.org/the-eagles-nest-feat-boer-jack/

What I found so important about this episode is how Boer Jack does not mince words about the organizations and the people that are holding back the White Boers in South Africa from collectivizing and fighting back against the overwhelming violence and oppression that they are experiencing. If you get the chance, definitely give the podcast episode a listen, however I understand that finding the time to listen to a lengthy podcast can be challenging, so I transcribed the sections I found most impactful. A transcript of selections of Boer Jack's conversation with John Fashcroft follows bellow:

"Even to this day, I get very, very angry, because you hear quotes like, 'no farmers, no food!' As if we are a factory. And this creates the claim to the land that we have. This is rightfully the land of the Boers. It belongs to us. It was built by us, it was founded by us, and it belongs to us in every regard. But, the moment that they say bullsh*t like, 'no farmers, no food' it changes us into a food producing asset for a greater government which [we] are not! Farming and agriculture is synonymous to our identity in South Africa. We are not here to make money. Otherwise, we would've fled South Africa long ago, because we have [experienced] the worst droughts since the founding of this country."

“Our main concern should be the rewriting of our history and the [dismissal] of the plight of the farmers of South Africa. The Boers of South Africa, not the farmers. The White people of South Africa, the Europeans. Because, if you think about it, [it was] Europeans that came to South Africa built themselves a country that belonged to them and them alone and it was subjugated and stolen by internationalist Jewish interest groups. And now every plight we have is intercepted. If you look at [this] 'stop the farm murders' thing [which] started out as Red October but they didn't get a lot of traction. And then it morphed after a farmer actually said, 'f*ck it, I was so shocked by my friend getting killed, I got out of bed this morning I kissed my wife and I told her [that] today may be our last day.' Then that thing went viral and it shut South Africa down. The Blacks got very mad and said, 'if the farmers protest again [we] might just shoot them.' They intercepted that movement by [using] something called Black Monday and then it's these slogans of 'stop the farm murders' and stuff like that. But, most of these things are run, funded, and managed by Jews. [Like] these people [who run] AfriForum.”
(In response to John Fashcroft)
“Exactly, and they tell you, 'oh! Black farm workers are treated worse.' Let me tell you what, they boil us alive! They drown people in their own blood. They rape your wife in front of you. They cut out your unborn child in front of you and leave you alive to see that stuff. It is torture! It is terrorism! And farm murders is nothing other than a terror campaign to remove White people from the rural areas and from their rightful land that belongs to them! And all the while, whenever we speak up about it our claims are intercepted by stuff such as, '[farm murders are] normal crime[s], South Africa is a crime ridden country and Black people suffer under it as well.' Let me say something unequivocally for anybody listening to this internationally or locally: There is no such thing as a Black farmer! I hear White people saying stuff like, 'oh! I wish someone would set Cyril Ramaphosa farm alight.' Why?! Cyril Ramaphosa never got his farm by achieving it through work. He can't be a farmer! He's a Black and everything that he has he stole! Everything that Ramaphosa has was given to him by Jews! And he stole it! He didn't work for anything. When in the entire history of Africa have you ever seen a Black accumulate anything more than what he needs for that day? He picks his banana from the tree, he picks [his] mango from the tree, and he doesn't work, he doesn't build, he doesn't make a civilization he just consumes [what] he needs. So, I'm tired of hearing that they have a claim to this country or that they also get attacked. They don't get attacked! And that's the problem. My friend put it this way, 'we are not in a war, because in a war, you fight back!' And we don't fight back, we just take it! We just accept it! That's not true. The best thing we mustered was actually toppling a police van and setting it alight and they even want to take that [from us]! People like William Pitzer want to deprive us from that victory as well by saying, 'Blacks set it alight.' Blacks did not set that van alight, White farmers did! Because they are tired of being victimized! They are tired of being ridiculed! And they are tired of having their portion stolen from them! It is a lie that they confront us by saying that we didn't set it alight. Whites set it alight! Because we are tired of Blacks and we are tired of people stealing our stuff! And we charged that courthouse because we wanted to get those murders of Brendin Horner and we wanted to execute them! But because we couldn't do that, one of those murderers [is] walking free to this day and the other one, what is he doing? They found the truck of Brendin Horner that he was driving [and] after the forensic team looked at this truck they [found] a knife covered in blood. The police didn't even look at it. They are shoving it in our face. And our leaders, our self-appointed leaders, are saying bullsh*t like, 'we must be peaceful.' AfriFourm condemned the 'violent behavior' of the Boers at Senekal. What a despicable piece of sh*t you are and I wish someone would say this to Kallie Kriel, Ernst Roets, William Pitzer, and every single organization in South Africa that undermines the freedom of the Boers, know this: We are getting angry and your words will not protect you against out anger once we have decided that we have had enough. Because you go, right now, writing posters saying, 'enough is enough.' But beware the day that the Boer leaves his plow and his cattle to make war! That day not even God will defend you! God will hand you into our hands and we will do what is rightful and righteous to you [who] parade around our rightful plight just to push your agendas.”
“Exactly John, and I apologize for getting like this, but I am emotional. I am heartbroken. I am angry! And I am angry because we [have] no, none whatsoever, representation on a stage where somebody says that which we feel inside. Nobody says it! Nobody says it! I just drove out one kilometer to go and fix my internet connection in the middle of the night for the opportunity to say this to you. And I was driving back and I was thinking it's dangerous for us to the point where we never know when it's going to be me or my brother or my father. Who's the next man who's going to be murdered in the city or on his farm in South Africa? And it's not murder. It is [being] brutalized! They completely brutalize your body. And these people have the audacity to say that they condemn the violent behavior of Boers. They must [fear if] we become violent because the day that we become violent... I heard that William Pitzer monkey. He said that he is no soldier because the pen is mightier than the sword. He is a journalist. Ha! And a leader. Imagine that. He's a coward! And the pen isn't mightier than the sword, the sword is mightier than the pen in Africa because Blacks can't read.”
“Listen, I appreciate what you are saying, but I want to say something to you: I do not expect some Indian, or some Chinaman, or some Japanman to come and tell me that he feels sorry for what is happening to my people. And also, you and I both know that there is no such thing as a White government anymore. There are just Jewish puppets pandering to their masters and just like in South Africa amidst the genocide you have Kallie Kriel and William Pitzer, all of these people. I can even show you the Jews who they meet with. Mark Oppenheimer [who] is supposedly representing Boers against expropriation without compensation and William Pitzer meeting with Ron Bischoff or whatever his name is. The fact of the matter remains, that even expropriation without compensation is a lie. It's a lie to intimidate Boers! They can't fight us! You know when Julius Malema says, 'fighters attack!' What does he do? He sends a bunch of Blacks to go [set] our farms alight to burn down thousands upon thousands of hectares or acres of land. And burning down livestock! And the mistake that we make is [that] we expect people that are unsympathetic, people that are not us, to be sympathetic towards us. But, I am so proud of people like you, people like Jeff, people like the [Nordic Resistance Movement], and other White people that feel the same affliction that we do in South Africa that stand up for us! And that said, 'hey! Come on and tell your story on my show!' I don't care if it's just to 10 or 50 people. I know that there are White people all over the world that are sympathetic to our cause. Because, what is our cause? Freedom is our cause! We want to be free from international Zionist Jews that seek to undermine our right to be free as White people. And by God we will fight for it! And there is [nobody] who doesn't care about us. White people care about each other! But, they do not know the message because the message is constantly intercepted by people that love themselves and love their own prosperity and they hate their people! That is why you don't hear it in the mainstream media. The mainstream media, as we all know, [promotes] Trump and Biden. Who cares who wins? Why? Because, White people are going to lose at the end of the day again. Because, there is no President that I know of, to this day, that will go on a stage and [will say,] 'I declare [that] White people [are] free and they should be proud of who they are because their ancestors built western civilization.” But, regardless of what we as a race have achieved [throughout] history, there is one truth that remains central and remains pure and it remains unequivocally true: If we are White then we are brothers. And there should be no other cause for us to love each other than the fact that I see you as my brother.”
“I can't agree more with what you're saying because when you looked at what happened in South Africa, was your first thought: I wonder if those Boers that are having their farms burned down, I wonder if they are Christian or if they are Pagan or whatever. Not for a second. That is why all of this bullsh*t is just another ploy to divide us. If you look at South Africa, how many different organizations do we have? I was for a long time a part, when I was still young and foolish, of an organization called the Suidlanders and their manifest says that should anarchy break out in South Africa, they will collectivize and they will run someplace and then if they get attacked again then they will fight back. Well I ask everybody tonight that is still a part of the Suidlanders and that is still part of movements such as that, is Brendin Horner getting slaughtered like an animal not enough [of a] reason to attack? They go to the United Nations to do what at the United Nations? Because if we are attacked during a time of anarchy then we have the right to defend ourselves. Well you tell me, why do we not have the right to defend ourselves when our homeland is being stolen from us, when our mothers [and our] daughters are being raped and killed, and our men are being brutalized and hanged [on] poles like f*cking dogs. Why do not we, as a people, have enough right [now] to defend ourselves and to declare war? Why? What needs to happen more for us to say, 'we've had enough of your bullsh*t, we've had enough of your aggression!' The only thing that needs to happen [now] is we need to declare war against the people [who] are dividing us! The very same people [who] are stealing our unity from us because there is more than enough [of a] reason for us to stand up and to defend ourselves in South Africa. More than enough! We do not need any more [of a] reason. They have taken everything! They have stolen our language! They have stolen our future! White young South Africans are fleeing [to the rest of the] world in search of a new future and they're not even getting it there. So, it is time for White people to make a stand and take a stand in South Africa and to tell all of these little organizations that tell [us] that they want [the] right from the international community to defend themselves, to tell them to go to hell where they belong! Because we have more than enough [of a] reason to stand up as it is right now.”
“Exactly dude! It's anarchy. It's brutal. It's savage. It is everything that you can imagine under the sun. The only thing that it is not that I also repeat is that it is war. Because, you see, if it were war then we would've at least fought back. Have you seen [that] aerial footage of entire [tracts of land] being burned down? [A] young farmer [who was] 28 years-old died because he was fighting the fires. Those fires symbolize our desire. Now I live in an area where I've fought fires myself and I tell you we don't fear Blacks John, but as a farmer, I fear [the] fires because I know the destruction that [they] bring. And to watch your cattle and stuff burn out like that it shows you [that we are] at this point in time because our religious leaders, our political leaders, every leader that we have, is telling us to calm down and to not think emotionally about the slaughter of [our] people. You know what he is telling [us] to do? He is telling [us to] be apathetic to the slaughter of [our] people. It is the equivalent of your brother being killed and saying, 'do not cry because you must trust the plan, there is a greater strategy at hand.' To hell with that man. To hell with those people that say that. That is disgusting! And we fight those fires because it's the only way that we think we can still win. And somebody needs to say to our people, 'do not worry man, we can win if we just start fighting! We are not on the scoreboard yet because we [haven't] started fighting. That's the only reason why you think we can't win.' But [in] Senekal, the first one where we toppled one police van, it felt like we had conquered the entire continent of Africa. Why? Because for the first time we did not have cowards and fools speaking on our behalf. That which we felt spoke on that day. Our actions spoke on that day and if we want to be free and this goes for the entirety of the West, then our actions need to start speaking. Because right now, our actions aren't speaking but our cowards are getting all of the [world] media's time.”
“The farm murders started with Nelson Mandela if I am not mistaken or it started during the Bush War. Farm murders was a thing long before I was born. It first happened in German West Africa at [the] border and Boers were being killed and stuff like that. We've grown so acquainted with it we see it as a way of life and we do not see it for what it is. It is an undeclared war and just because they haven't publicly declared war, officially, now we think we aren't in a war and we don't collectivize. People have said that I am a de-radicalizer because I call for unity. The only reason I say [we must unify] is because alone we cannot change anything. In the story of Leonidas, that king, that leader, he woke [up] knowing [that] he was going to die. He marched off with his men and he knew that he [was going to] die and he didn't think for one moment that he was going to survive the battle against that numerically superior force of the Persians. But, the one thing that I am sure that kept him motivated to walk 100% willingly to his death was the faith [he had] in his people that they would rise up and fight for their freedom. And right now we do not have faith anymore because it has been stolen from us. Farm murders have been afflicting our people for over 50 years now, over 50 years. And they talk about expropriation without compensation and they talk about this nonsense but nobody ever speaks about the fact that this is our country and it belongs to us. It belongs to White people. It is what needs to be said and it is what needs to be shown. We need to defend it accordingly. It doesn't help when we go to some table and try to negotiate. Negotiate what? Giving up a piece of our land. I hear people talking about secession. Why? Because then we are running [away] again. People say, 'Jack, you can come to America. We'll pay for your ticket. You can come work for me.' Why man? If I leave South Africa, you know who I'm betraying? I am not just betraying my people, I am betraying you guys in America and you guys in Europe and you guys in Australia and everybody who is looking to us for a piece of hope. I [would be] betraying all of them.”

Jim Mathias

Re: The Situation in South Africa from Boer Jack

Post by Jim Mathias » Fri Jan 28, 2022 7:21 am

"In the story of Leonidas, that king, that leader, he woke [up] knowing [that] he was going to die. He marched off with his men and he knew that he [was going to] die and he didn't think for one moment that he was going to survive the battle against that numerically superior force of the Persians. But, the one thing that I am sure that kept him motivated to walk 100% willingly to his death was the faith [he had] in his people that they would rise up and fight for their freedom. And right now we do not have faith anymore because it has been stolen from us"
It is that faith, the will to join others in our struggle for life, that must be instilled in all of us. We can never stop aiming to achieve this.
Activism materials available! ===> Contact me via PM to obtain quantities of the "Send Them Back", "NA Health Warning #1 +#2+#3" stickers, and any fliers listed in the Alliance website's flier webpage.

Will Williams

Post by Will Williams » Fri Jan 28, 2022 11:08 am

Levi Savage wrote:
Fri Jan 28, 2022 2:46 am
... If you get the chance, definitely give the podcast episode a listen, however I understand that finding the time to listen to a lengthy podcast can be challenging, so I transcribed the sections I found most impactful...
That's quite a wall of tanscribed text, Levi. I didn't read it all, but acknowledge the alarming impact of it that you have recognized.

I don't listen to podcasts because leading our National Alliance leaves little time for outside activities, like following what non-NA folks are lamenting. What I make time for is our own "social media" that we, not (((they))) control. I just decided to add a signature file here on WB to that effect. :D

Southern Africa is lost territory for the White Man. Fact! A quote that grabbed me in your transcript: that confirms this:

[W]e are not in a war, because in a war, you fight back! And we don't fight back we just take it! We just accept it!

For years before you were born, Levi, Dr. Pierce was explaining why South Africa was going to be lost to Whites:

1. They thought they could keep apartheid rather than separate from Blacks entirely, stop exploiting their labor and do their own domestic work.

2. Their suicidal religions The Dutch Reform Church for Afrikaners, the Episcopal or Anglican Church for the English.

There were other factors, of course, but those two were primary.

Listen, here, or read since the text is already transcribed. https://nationalvanguard.org/2018/04/th ... -africa-2/

Maybe the foks on that SA podcast should be faced with what Dr. Pierce told them before they foolishly turned their nation over to Blacks with "one man, one vote" democratic rule.
If Whites insist on participating in "social media," do so on ours, not (((theirs))). Like us on WhiteBiocentrism.com; follow us on NationalVanguard.org. ᛉ

Levi Savage

Post by Levi Savage » Fri Jan 28, 2022 1:04 pm

While Boer Jack may not have heard Dr William Pierce's message as such, he's painfully aware of the reality of the situation in South Africa and who is responsible for it. However, I still hold out hope for the Boers in South Africa. This isn't the first time that they've had the deck stacked against them. Although I realize that any meaningful rebuilding and resettlement of the Boer republics would have to be a part of a larger global movement which is all the more reason for me to put all of my effort into our destined victory.

Will Williams

Post by Will Williams » Sat Jan 29, 2022 7:07 pm

Levi Savage wrote:
Fri Jan 28, 2022 1:04 pm
While Boer Jack may not have heard Dr William Pierce's message as such, he's painfully aware of the reality of the situation in South Africa and who is responsible for it. However, I still hold out hope for the Boers in South Africa. This isn't the first time that they've had the deck stacked against them. Although I realize that any meaningful rebuilding and resettlement of the Boer republics would have to be a part of a larger global movement which is all the more reason for me to put all of my effort into our destined victory.
Good. Perhaps you can discretely run this excerpt from Dr. Pierce's talk from years ago. See if you can learn from him what the Boers' position is today on the DRC. Imagine how much better off they would be to bury the hatchet with their former rivals, SA Brits whose blood they share, and embrace Cosmotheism.
[T]he Dutch Reformed Church had sapped the moral strength of the Boers to the point that they just couldn’t bring themselves to do what needed to be done. For at least 11 years before 1993 the Church had been back-pedaling on its racial doctrine. The Church would have made the Boers feel guilty if they had taken the hard measures against the Blacks that were called for to ensure the future of their own people. It was easy for the Blacks to contemplate massacring the Whites — the African National Congress had the slogan “one settler, one bullet” — but the Whites could no longer contemplate massacring the Blacks without feeling guilty.

The Jews, of course, were pumping their own spiritual poison into the White population through the mass media, urging them in a thousand subtle ways to surrender rather than fight. But it was betrayal by the Boer establishment — the Boer politicians and Church leaders and big businessmen — which sealed the fate of South Africa. The comfortable people wanted to stay comfortable. They didn’t want to remain cut off from the rest of the world. They didn’t want to have to tighten their belts and give up their profits and face a prolonged lean period as the New World Order tightened its sanctions on South Africa even more.

Many of them believed the lies of the Jews that things actually would get better in South Africa if the Blacks ruled and the sanctions were lifted. And so they lied to their own people and told them that if they would just go along with DeKlerk’s plan of moderating apartheid, of reforming apartheid, then White rule would be maintained in South Africa. The Boer establishment — including the Boers’ church — put its own short-term interests above the welfare, even the survival, of the Boer people. Greed prevailed over racial loyalty and racial responsibility.

In this regard it’s interesting to note what the Dutch Reformed Church has been up to since 1993. If the Church’s leaders expected South Africa’s new Black rulers to be grateful to them for pushing their Boer constituents toward surrender, they badly miscalculated. So the Church has continued to try to accommodate itself to its new situation and somehow hold onto whatever it can. Actually, even before 1993 the Church had reversed its former doctrine and had told Boers that apartheid was a sin. The Boers at least had the gumption in 1994 to shoot the preacher, to shoot the former leader of their church, who was responsible for that change, but shooting just one traitor wasn’t enough, and the Church kept back-pedaling anyway. Last month, the Dutch Reformed Church tried to merge with a Black and mixed-race church in South Africa and open its membership to all races. The opposition of one of its provincial branches stopped the merger temporarily, but next month, or next year it will happen. And then the Dutch Reformed Church will have Black deacons and Black elders, just the way the Episcopal Church has Black bishops today.
If Whites insist on participating in "social media," do so on ours, not (((theirs))). Like us on WhiteBiocentrism.com; follow us on NationalVanguard.org. ᛉ