Colorado's Jew Governor Marries His Boyfriend

Post by Will Williams » Thu Sep 16, 2021 8:42 pm

Where are you Jew queers' masks?
---

Gov. Jared Polis and his <cough!> first
gentleman marry Jewish ceremony

By: Blayke Roznowski
Sep 15, 2021

Governor Polis (right) with new husband. Does that make the governor his wife? :lol:

BOULDER, Colo. — Gov. Jared Polis and longtime partner Marlon Reis got married in a small, outdoor ceremony with friends and family Wednesday.

Rabbi Tirzah Firestone officiated the traditional Jewish ceremony...
According to a press release, every guest who attended was required to test negative for COVID-19.
https://www.thedenverchannel.com/news/l ... h-ceremony
---

That's right, Ms. Roznowski, make your news story about masks rather than about two Jew queers marrying each other. :roll:
If Whites insist on participating in "social media," do so on ours, not (((theirs))). Like us on WhiteBiocentrism.com; follow us on NationalVanguard.org. ᛉ

Thomas Cole

Re: Colorado's Jew Governor Marries His Boyfriend

Post by Thomas Cole » Thu Sep 16, 2021 8:57 pm

Great news! They won't reproduce!

Will Williams

Post by Will Williams » Sun Sep 19, 2021 11:28 am

Speaking of queers, who knew Lesley Gore (born Goldstein) was a Jew, much less a lesbian?
---

Lesbian Jewess Lesley Goldstein

Who Was Lesley Gore?
Lesley Gore's first and most popular hit, 1963's "It's My Party," remains her calling card today. Her voice became the quintessential sound for youthful longing, and she recorded several other hits throughout the 1960s, including "Look of Love," "Maybe I Know" and "You Don't Own Me." Gore was later nominated for an Academy Award for "Out Here on My Own" for the film Fame. Gore died of lung cancer on February 16, 2015.

Early Life and First Hit Song
Singer-songwriter Lesley Gore was born Lesley Sue Goldstein on May 2, 1946, in Brooklyn, New York. Gore grew up in nearby Tenafly, New Jersey. She was only 16 years old when she was discovered by legendary music producer, Quincy Jones. Though several versions of the story of their auspicious meeting exist — one source said that they met at a party, while another claims that Jones saw Gore singing in a hotel — Gore herself remembers that it happened through a string of lucky connections.

As Gore recalled, "The short story and the truth is that I was taking vocal lessons here in New York ... One day, instead of my lesson, the piano player and I went into a studio ... and we put down some demos ... Those demos got to Quincy Jones through an agent ... He listened to them, he called me, and we started to record."

Gore could not have begun her music career with a better team behind her. Her first single, 1963's "It's My Party (And I'll Cry If I Want To)," was arranged by famed Brill Building songwriter Ellie Greenwich and produced by Quincy Jones. The song resonated with millions of teenage girls across America, becoming an overnight success... https://www.biography.com/musician/lesley-gore

Ellie Greenwich

Quincy Jones with mudshark wife

Yes, who knew in 1963 that it was Jews, homosexuals and Negroes like these that were creating the silly "pop" songs that were resonating with White American teen girls back?

With what we know now, none of these characters are eligible for National Alliance membership. They've got their world; we've got ours, and never again shall the two worlds meet.
If Whites insist on participating in "social media," do so on ours, not (((theirs))). Like us on WhiteBiocentrism.com; follow us on NationalVanguard.org. ᛉ

Dan Miller

Post by Dan Miller » Sat Sep 03, 2022 4:56 am

Here's what Pastor Steven Anderson has to say about love ballads, soft rock and skinny jeans:

Romantics are SJWs who value feelings over logic:
rooshv.com wrote:Combined with the fact that SJWs also trump feelings over logic, it’s clear to see how romanticists were proto-SJWs, whose idiotic ideas are just what the enlightenment needed to complete its destruction of tradition.
A Jew even introduced the triangular theory of love to emasculate men by elevating their oxytocin and lowering their testosterone:
rooshv.com: wrote:Jewish psychologist Robert Sternberg proposed the popular triangular theory of love, which is often used today as defining the love ideal. This theory has caused immense harm for stating that all three forms of love are needed in equal measure for a successful relationship.
Sources:

https://www.rooshv.com/the-dangers-of-romantic-love
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Triangular_theory_of_love

White_Vengeance
Location: In the Whitest possible location, high in the Appalachian Mountains, deep in the heart of Dixie.

Post by White_Vengeance » Sat Oct 01, 2022 5:34 pm

Will Williams wrote:
Sun Sep 19, 2021 11:28 am
Speaking of queers, who knew Lesley Gore (born Goldstein) was a Jew, much less a lesbian?
---

Lesbian Jewess Lesley Goldstein

Who Was Lesley Gore?
Lesley Gore's first and most popular hit, 1963's "It's My Party," remains her calling card today. Her voice became the quintessential sound for youthful longing, and she recorded several other hits throughout the 1960s, including "Look of Love," "Maybe I Know" and "You Don't Own Me." Gore was later nominated for an Academy Award for "Out Here on My Own" for the film Fame. Gore died of lung cancer on February 16, 2015.

Early Life and First Hit Song
Singer-songwriter Lesley Gore was born Lesley Sue Goldstein on May 2, 1946, in Brooklyn, New York. Gore grew up in nearby Tenafly, New Jersey. She was only 16 years old when she was discovered by legendary music producer, Quincy Jones. Though several versions of the story of their auspicious meeting exist — one source said that they met at a party, while another claims that Jones saw Gore singing in a hotel — Gore herself remembers that it happened through a string of lucky connections.

As Gore recalled, "The short story and the truth is that I was taking vocal lessons here in New York ... One day, instead of my lesson, the piano player and I went into a studio ... and we put down some demos ... Those demos got to Quincy Jones through an agent ... He listened to them, he called me, and we started to record."

Gore could not have begun her music career with a better team behind her. Her first single, 1963's "It's My Party (And I'll Cry If I Want To)," was arranged by famed Brill Building songwriter Ellie Greenwich and produced by Quincy Jones. The song resonated with millions of teenage girls across America, becoming an overnight success... https://www.biography.com/musician/lesley-gore

Ellie Greenwich

Quincy Jones with mudshark wife

Yes, who knew in 1963 that it was Jews, homosexuals and Negroes like these that were creating the silly "pop" songs that were resonating with White American teen girls back?

With what we know now, none of these characters are eligible for National Alliance membership. They've got their world; we've got ours, and never again shall the two worlds meet.
I would not be so certain that "never again shall the two worlds meet." Natural selection, evolution, and culling the weak from the strong does have a way of presenting its own unique providence and fortuity. Some might even call the event being predestined. Perhaps at some fortuitous later date, our two worlds shall collide and we National Alliance members shall have the distinct opportunity of "repaying" at least one of those in the quoted post and the photos (above) for damages done to our magnificent White race: the lesbian jewess, Goldenstein, is now deceased, having succumbed to lung cancer, so she is off the radar screen; the grotesquely-overweight land-whale and jewess, Ellie Greenwich, is also deceased, so good riddance to bad trash; but the barbaric, subhuman spook, Quincy "I sez all White people beez 'ray-cizts,' 'n' sheet" Jones, is somehow still alive-and-kicking at the ripe-old-age of 89 years old.

Unfortunately, we shall have no chance to repay Jones' mud-shark wife, since she will have long since been sent home to the great mud-shark corral in the hereafter, a victim of the nigger Jones' "typical nigger behavior," in which the jig-a-boo exhibited lack of self-restraint, lack of control, hysteria, derangement, and delirium--not at all surprising for a low IQ nigger--and heinously, barbarically, and brutally slaughtered, murdered, and then butchered his mud-shark wife.

Not coincidentally nor surprisingly, the "occupation" of mud-sharking is now ranked as one of the most dangerous in America, with an average of six mud-sharks being brutally murdered and butchered by their blue-gummed, primate nigger paramours each-and-every month. Perhaps the families of these mud-sharks might want to check with Lloyds of London about a hefty life insurance policy before their mud-shark family member gets too deeply involved with its feral simian nigger paramour. I'm a bit curious, though: does Lloyds of London pay claims on insured individuals who have been murdered? On second thought, being that the murdered individual is a mud-shark, I really do not care.
Any White person who can see the threat to the future of the White race today and who refuses, whether from cowardice or selfishness, to stand up for his/her people does not deserve to be counted among them.

Jim Mathias

Post by Jim Mathias » Sat Oct 01, 2022 8:25 pm

Governor Polis (right) with new husband. Does that make the governor his wife? :lol:
No, it just makes them both degenerate freaks who ought to be run out of the state by an outraged citizenry.
Activism materials available! ===> Contact me via PM to obtain quantities of the "Send Them Back", "NA Health Warning #1 +#2+#3" stickers, and any fliers listed in the Alliance website's flier webpage.

FolkishFreya

Post by FolkishFreya » Sun Oct 02, 2022 7:23 am

Faggots in politics... :roll:
-Freya
LOYAL TO THE CAUSE