We Should Stop Giving Foreign Aid

N567

We Should Stop Giving Foreign Aid

Post by N567 » Fri Apr 02, 2021 12:51 am

We should stop giving billions of dollars in foreign aid to israel and africa and use the money to help the millions of poor, starving, homeless Whites in the USA.

The jews and africans do not deserve welfare because they are inferior races that should not even exist to begin with.

It is the White American People that deserve homeless shelters and unemployment checks for losing their homes and jobs to jewish banksters that sabotage companies they do not like and replace Whites with illegal immigrants while they foreclose the homes of Whites that dissent from leftist ideology.

Grimork

Re: We Should Stop Giving Foreign Aid

Post by Grimork » Fri Apr 02, 2021 10:12 am

N567,
We're NOT White supremacists we are White separatists. Statements like that are giving us a bad name. I don't give a rat's butt who you think are inferior, it's not about that. Also who are you to decide who should or should not exist?

The fact is we have irreconcilable differences and we cannot co-exist. You're not helping. You're feeding into the Jew playbook by maligning us.

Will Williams

Post by Will Williams » Fri Apr 02, 2021 11:37 am

N567 wrote:
Fri Apr 02, 2021 12:51 am
We should stop giving billions of dollars in foreign aid to israel and africa

It is the White American People that deserve homeless shelters
There you go again with that "leftist" crap after I'd just told you to forget that. You have not read what I asked you to read.

"We" are the National Alliance and do not control the federal budget, so forget complaining about what we have no control over.

White Americans do not deserve homeless shelters. That's an idiotic statement.

We in the Alliance capitalize words like Jews and Africans -- standard proper English -- just like we capitalize White and Black when referring to race. Like I told you, N567, pay attention. You are not in a position to tell us what we "need" to do. You've got a long way to go before you understand what our Alliance is all about. Inform yourself like I asked you to do.

WhiteBiocentrism is a forum for mentoring members of the National Alliance and prospective members, not for outsiders using aliases to complain and get stuff off their chests..
If Whites insist on participating in "social media," do so on ours, not (((theirs))). Like us on WhiteBiocentrism.com; follow us on NationalVanguard.org. ᛉ

N567

Post by N567 » Fri Apr 02, 2021 7:25 pm

Grimork wrote:
Fri Apr 02, 2021 10:12 am
N567,
We're NOT White supremacists we are White separatists. Statements like that are giving us a bad name. I don't give a rat's butt who you think are inferior, it's not about that. Also who are you to decide who should or should not exist?

The fact is we have irreconcilable differences and we cannot co-exist. You're not helping. You're feeding into the Jew playbook by maligning us.
I only said that they should not exist because it is a proven fact that these races are inferior but I am not saying that we should do anything illegal to achieve that goal.

I am all for your ideal of White separatism and I only associate with Whites while avoiding other races whenever possible but I have never personally done anything to other races and maintain diplomacy with them when dealing with them.

We really are superior to these races because of all of our discoveries, inventions, and works of art, but if you do not want me to make direct insults to these people it is up to you.

I have always believed in White superiority because it is a proven fact which is why having a country that is at least separate from the Jews is ideal because of the harm they cause.

Will Williams wrote:
Fri Apr 02, 2021 11:37 am
There you go again with that "leftist" crap after I'd just told you to forget that. You have not read what I asked you to read.

"We" are the National Alliance and do not control the federal budget, so forget complaining about what we have no control over.

We in the Alliance capitalize words like Jews and Africans -- standard proper English -- just like we capitalize White and Black when referring to race. Like I told you, N567, pay attention. You are not in a position to tell us what we "need" to do. You've got a long way to go before you understand what our Alliance is all about. Inform yourself like I asked you to do.

WhiteBiocentrism is a forum for mentoring members of the National Alliance and prospective members, not for outsiders using aliases to complain and get stuff off their chests.
When I say we in the article, I was just referring to the US in general and not this specific organization.

And I intentionally did not capitalize Jews and Africans because I do not consider them people like Whites are but if you want me to capitalize the letters when referring to them I shall do so.

I have already read your statement of purpose along with many other articles from your magazine and know that you aim to build a nation that is only for Whites.

And yes, I do suppose that simply complaining about the left is not going to do anything, but I was thinking that writing threads that attack the left and by extension, the Jews, would help convince people to join the site and increase membership.