Down the Road???

PhuBai68

Down the Road???

Post by PhuBai68 » Wed Jan 27, 2021 12:47 pm

When I was living (and working) in New Jersey our union supported Jim Florio (they always supported the Democrat no matter how scummy) because "he was for the working man or woman".
This was in the fall of 1989 BTW - I bought my brand new 1990 Ford F-150 4X4 for about $13½K with the sales tax to get "an idea" of "what" a dollar bought back then.
What was the first things now governor Jim Florio did for the working man/woman?

•doubled the registration fee on vans & pickups - about $53 a year to $106
•more than doubled registration fee on commercial vehicles
•raised the sales tax
•applied sales tax to beer, wine & liquor that already was taxed
•gave authority for insurance companies to raise rates on (so called) "bad drivers"
•enacted the very first "assault weapons ban" in the nation

I can just see "what" may be in store for the (white) working man/woman with this past (stolen) presidential election.
Not to mention "hate speech" laws (Edward -Ted "the swimmer"- Kennedy was the first to mention them I believe) and of course going after "right white wing extremists" and "white supremacists" (we 'might be' lumped into that group) --- as they did Robert J Matthews on Whidbey Island, Randy Weaver at Ruby Ridge or David Koresh at Waco --- with no positive outlook for the ending.

During his campaign, Florio said "You can write this statement down: 'Florio feels there is no need for new taxes.'" Florio won the election over Republican Jim Courter with 61% of the vote.
~~~~~~
Florio asked for a $2.8 billion tax increase, most in the way of a sales tax increase and an increase in the state excise taxes on various goods. It was the largest increase of any state in U.S. history.
~~~~~~
In May 1990, he enacted the stiffest laws in the U.S. on owning or selling semi-automatic firearms. However, in 1993, Florio vetoed a bill the Republican-led legislature introduced to repeal most of the law. The National Rifle Association lobbied hard to override the governor's veto, but the Republicans backed down.
Then we have the now governor of New York state, Andrew Cuomo ••••

https://safeact.ny.gov/system/files/doc ... atures.pdf
It's not diversity, it's displacement.

Jim Mathias

Re: Down the Road???

Post by Jim Mathias » Thu Jan 28, 2021 12:02 pm

If the vast majority of Whites cared about this and so many other things that we value, they would struggle as hard as the anti-Whites, Jews and their cronies, and others to do what's necessary to send these gungrabbing politicians packing.

That struggle involves setting up and growing institutions in media, education, law, and so on with a fighting spirit to 'do or die' as though this were an existential crisis-- which it is and has been for a long time. I'm paraphrasing the excellent "What We Believe" and "What Is The National Alliance" documents that concisely state our goals, yet to be honest, it's a hard steep climb uphill in making our own kind overcome their fear and act. You know this already.

It comes down to solving the question of how to inspire others to overcome. The only answer I have is to show courage personally and consistently.
Activism materials available! ===> Contact me via PM to obtain quantities of the "Send Them Back", "NA Health Warning #1 +#2+#3" stickers, and any fliers listed in the Alliance website's flier webpage.