Jews vs. Jews, guess who wins?

C.E. Whiteoak

Jews vs. Jews, guess who wins?

Post by C.E. Whiteoak » Sat Nov 07, 2020 1:45 pm

Good article on the recent (s)election by TANSTAAFL:
Most of the time most goyim don’t ever realize that what’s happening has anything to do with jewing. The jews know. Many very consciously disguise themselves and clamber onto soapboxes in every nook and cranny of the discourse to spin kooky narratives shifting attention and blame elsewhere. Others jew more openly, sniffing out and screeching about “anti-semitism”, shamelessly portraying their tribe as victims while barking orders at the goyim to bring them the heads of their enemies.
http://age-of-treason.com/

Jim Mathias

Re: Jews vs. Jews, guess who wins?

Post by Jim Mathias » Sun Nov 08, 2020 1:18 pm

jews jewily jewing
Fun stuff, but can "TANSTAAFL" provide a clearer solution to this other than the vague "Final Solution?" Or does he expect Whites to just rise up spontaneously and kick the Jew back to wherever Whites aren't on this planet?

He does write well enough and is entertaining, but I wonder what else he can bring to the table.
Activism materials available! ===> Contact me via PM to obtain quantities of the "Send Them Back", "NA Health Warning #1 +#2+#3" stickers, and any fliers listed in the Alliance website's flier webpage.

Will Williams

Post by Will Williams » Sun Nov 08, 2020 1:51 pm

C.E. Whiteoak wrote:
Sat Nov 07, 2020 1:45 pm
Good article on the recent (s)election by TANSTAAFL:
[...]
http://age-of-treason.com/
Thanks for that, C.E. I've had TANSTAFFL in our home before. Nice fellow. Super smart on the JQ.

I wasn't aware of that Jew vs. Jew race in South Florida. Very revealing. Out in the open.

My first thought when seeing this Subject title was the story I remember seeing in a large Russian newspaper right after Obama defeated Mitt Romney for president in 2012: The Chicago Jews defeat the New York Jews.
If Whites insist on participating in "social media," do so on ours, not (((theirs))). Like us on WhiteBiocentrism.com; follow us on NationalVanguard.org. ᛉ

PhuBai68

Post by PhuBai68 » Sun Nov 08, 2020 1:56 pm

My son was all over this Jew VS Jew in a few texts to me.

Seems
the Globalist Jews are all in the for Biden.

The
Zionist Jews obviously want Trump.

We'll have to see "just how" this election shakes out.
My feelings are under Biden
all of us are in deep excrement for sure.
Having lived way too many years in the "liberal, progressive" northeast I know one thing for certain, when things get worse, they get worse - and the masses never rise up!
It's not diversity, it's displacement.