Stolen Election ????

PhuBai68

Stolen Election ????

Post by PhuBai68 » Fri Nov 06, 2020 3:12 pm

I honestly don't know what to think.

IF Biden and the mutt actually are elected we're in deep fecal matter.
We can expect the wall to stop being built.
We can expect thousands of illegals swarming into our country.
We can expect more of those "caravans" coming from Central America.
We can expect another Clinton type firearm ban.
We can expect "hate speech" laws being passed.
We can expect possibly being labeled domestic terrorists.
We know taxes will go up.
If we're back to importing OPEC crude gasoline, kerosene, fuel oil and diesel will cost bunches more.
More off shoring of jobs if the Pacific Trade Partnership is green lighted.

I'm truly disgusted.
Attachments
nick adams.png
nick adams.png (80.18 KiB) Viewed 4706 times
voter fraud.png
voter fraud.png (142.4 KiB) Viewed 4706 times
It's not diversity, it's displacement.

Jim Mathias

Re: Stolen Election ????

Post by Jim Mathias » Fri Nov 06, 2020 4:56 pm

PhuBai68 wrote:
Fri Nov 06, 2020 3:12 pm
I honestly don't know what to think.

IF Biden and the mutt actually are elected we're in deep fecal matter. (Weren't we in it already?)
We can expect the wall to stop being built. (Without shoot to kill orders given to border guards, a wall is useless anyway)
We can expect thousands of illegals swarming into our country. (Trump was letting them and legal non-Whites in anyway, what's the difference?)
We can expect another Clinton type firearm ban. (Havent both cons and demmunists been collaborating on this in the past?)
We can expect "hate speech" laws being passed. (Cons have never undone any "hate" legislation from the past, and likely never will)
We can expect possibly being labeled domestic terrorists. (Trump's DHS have been working openly for this now, I've got an entire thread here exposing it)
If we're back to importing OPEC crude gasoline, kerosene, fuel oil and diesel will cost bunches more.

I'm truly disgusted.
I'm disgusted too, with all of them
Activism materials available! ===> Contact me via PM to obtain quantities of the "Send Them Back", "NA Health Warning #1 +#2+#3" stickers, and any fliers listed in the Alliance website's flier webpage.

PhuBai68

Post by PhuBai68 » Sun Nov 08, 2020 5:05 pm

Where's the whipped cream?

To go on this bowl of peaches.

IF Biden and the mutt actually are elected we're in deep fecal matter. (Weren't we in it already?)
Yeah BUT we don't want it to get any deeper.
We can expect the wall to stop being built. (Without shoot to kill orders given to border guards, a wall is useless anyway)
Yes AND no.
Sure the most determined are going to get through BUT it has halted those that would "jump the turnstile" for an easy entrance (so to speak).
https://share.america.gov/illegal-cross ... l-expands/

We can expect thousands of illegals swarming into our country. (Trump was letting them and legal non-Whites in anyway, what's the difference?)
Not so much "Trump" as the Dems and back stabbing RINOs. What is needed is to change the wording on the 14th.
“[a]ll persons born or naturalized in the United States to a United States citizen and subject to the jurisdiction thereof” are citizens." to prevent "anchor babies" and so called "birthing vacations.
We can expect another Clinton type firearm ban. (Havent both cons and demmunists been collaborating on this in the past?)
Sure some have. You have your "northeast conservative" so called Republicans who "go along to get along" BUT so far in "free states" (other than "bump stocks") the feds have remained out of it.
Biden is all in on taking away our rights federally.
https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/news ... und-checks

We can expect "hate speech" laws being passed. (Cons have never undone any "hate" legislation from the past, and likely never will)
No BUT you can EXPECT MORE and then those will then remain intact.
We can expect possibly being labeled domestic terrorists. (Trump's DHS have been working openly for this now, I've got an entire thread here exposing it)
At least DHS has put antifa in there when we know that antifa, BLM and Obongo's OFA are the street warriors of the left.
So there it is!
We can look forward to a VERY UNPLEASANT LIFE in OUR country if these fraudulent ballots aren't overturned.

White Man 1

Post by White Man 1 » Sun Nov 08, 2020 11:53 pm

PhuBai68 wrote:
Sun Nov 08, 2020 5:05 pm

So there it is!
We can look forward to a VERY UNPLEASANT LIFE in OUR country if these fraudulent ballots aren't overturned.

[/i]
I don't know about you, PhuBai, but this ain't my country. The well-intentioned dream the founders wrote up and the Confederacy died for has been gone for a long time - I guess it's just the wisdom of the ages that makes that clear for us. Who could have thought in 1776 that some spineless White men would cave on the question of expanding the franchise to Negros, women, children and the destitute? When we have our day and our say, we'll be sure to do it right.

PhuBai68

Post by PhuBai68 » Mon Nov 09, 2020 1:24 pm

White Man 1 wrote:
Sun Nov 08, 2020 11:53 pm
Who could have thought in 1776 that some spineless White men would cave on the question of expanding the franchise to Negros, women, children and the destitute? When we have our day and our say, we'll be sure to do it right.
Sadly you're right.

Wondering "what' they'd think if they could see all the brown and black people not only swarming in but actually being elected into office now making the laws we have to live by.

I guess the downturn was the Civil War and then the Spanish-American where we "gained" wonderful Puerto Rico and the Philippines (such a deal!) and it's been steadily a losing streak ever since for the White man.

Jim Mathias

Post by Jim Mathias » Mon Nov 09, 2020 2:12 pm

The frog boiled slowly doesn't know it's getting cooked until it's too late, but if you toss it in boiling water it's likely to jump out.
Activism materials available! ===> Contact me via PM to obtain quantities of the "Send Them Back", "NA Health Warning #1 +#2+#3" stickers, and any fliers listed in the Alliance website's flier webpage.

Will Williams

Post by Will Williams » Mon Nov 09, 2020 8:00 pm

White Man 1 wrote:
Sun Nov 08, 2020 11:53 pm

I don't know about you, PhuBai, but this ain't my country...
Yep, it hasn't been our country for some time now. So what? We fight on.

Polarization is great! Having "Hidin' Biden" & Co. will be great Having more polarization between us and them will be great. Having the Jew Upchuck Shumer as Senate Leader (should Georgia gain both Senate seats), and Pelosi or whoever leading the House will be great. More polarization to come. It'll be great. The country will balkanize faster and we White separatists will have out own slice of it, believe me.

‘Now we take Georgia,
then we change the world’
https://www.foxnews.com/politics/schume ... -the-world
If Whites insist on participating in "social media," do so on ours, not (((theirs))). Like us on WhiteBiocentrism.com; follow us on NationalVanguard.org. ᛉ

PhuBai68

Post by PhuBai68 » Mon Nov 09, 2020 9:57 pm

I would like to believe that will happen Chairman Williams BUT having lived too many decades in the liberal progressive northeast I have experienced first hand draconian laws taking away our constitutional rights.
If you're caught with a not registered handgun, even though you have 4 others that you have "permits" for in Cuomo's NY state it's a felony.
A magazine has to be limited to 10 rounds BUT unless shooting in an authorized match you're limited to 7.
NJ almost as bad - a 20 round AR magazine is "an assault weapon" even if there is no rifle to go with the magazine.
If you have some hollow point bullets on your possession (out of your place of residence/business) - yep! Criminal act.
The frog Jim mentioned never leapt out of the ever heating water - no revolt.
Plus what are we going to do as they disarm us?
They stated that they will.
Hold off well armed gubment thugs with some lever action and bolt action rifles?
I would like to think we're going to get our white utopia after this but NOT holding my breath.
I saw that when things get worse, that's it!
Things just get worse.