How to Vote in 2020

goyim123

How to Vote in 2020

Post by goyim123 » Tue Aug 25, 2020 12:03 am

We all know this election is going to be between Trump and Biden.

I recommend voting for Trump specifically because he doesn't want to criminalize White Nationalism and pro-White activity. He isn't the great savior of our people we had hoped for but he is 10x better then Biden. A Biden administration will criminalize White Nationalism and equate it to ISIS activity.

Trump has supported Israel which is absolutely abysmal but Biden and Kamala Harris will do the exact same. All of Biden's children married into jewery and all of his grandchildren are half jewish. Kamala Harris' husband (((Douglas Emhoff))) is a major zionist and the duo have even appeared at AIPAC to defend Israel at all costs. Trump does have a jewish son-in-law and half jewish grandchildren but he at least will buy us some time to prepare for next time the Democrats win.

Even though I don't like Trump, I highly recommend to vote for him even if you don't like it specifically to stop the Demonrats.

Ultimately, Republicans will cuck to the anti-White Democrats who want to outright kill us. It is a dark day and all the more reason to separate and make a republic on the values and goals of the National Alliance in the Pacific Northwest.

Grimork

Re: How to Vote in 2020

Post by Grimork » Tue Aug 25, 2020 12:58 am

Ultimately what it comes down to is that our system is so corrupt it really doesn't matter which way you vote. Both of our candidates will bow to the Jewish influence when their time comes around. Is it better to vote for the one who openly wants to destroy us or the one who secretly would allow it while pretending to care for our interests? It's something to think about.

Trump does have some policies in our favor but when push comes to shove he does let us down time and again. Biden is nuts and a pervert and Kamala is a straight up retard. She thinks getting Americans to stop eating so much meat is going to fix our environmental problems. Does it serve our interests more to see a rapid open collapse of the government or to watch it subvertly suffocate because of Jewry?

Either way I believe our current system of democracy is dead, especially anywhere near the top. IMO there's no saving it, so we can only think of the best strategies to use to bring people toward us. Our people in comfort is one of our worst enemies. It makes them apathetic as long as they have their material gains, their decorated rat boxes in the city with green grass lawns and NFL Sunday, what need have they for a revolution?

Jim Mathias

Post by Jim Mathias » Tue Aug 25, 2020 1:07 am

A very good argument here. Shall we pass some around in our communities?
A very good argument here. Shall we pass some around in our communities?
Incredibly Stupid.png (291.45 KiB) Viewed 3868 times
Activism materials available! ===> Contact me via PM to obtain quantities of the "Send Them Back", "NA Health Warning #1 +#2+#3" stickers, and any fliers listed in the Alliance website's flier webpage.

Will Williams

Post by Will Williams » Wed Aug 26, 2020 11:28 am

Jim Mathias wrote:
Tue Aug 25, 2020 1:07 am
Incredibly Stupid.png
The first sentence in the text of this National Alliance flier is what we must keep uppermost in our minds as Alliance members. Voting in "democratic" elections is not going to help preserve our race when our race is already outvoted by the liberal/minority coalition in every election.
GOP POTUS swears in 5 non-White American citizens

I like Richard McCulloch's "Racial Compact" with its bottom line of geographical racial separation, here: https://nationalvanguard.org/2019/10/ri ... servation/
I'd like to see a National Alliance tri-fold flier that condenses this 1995 article and shapes it a little more to include our Cosmotheiest ideology and with the White race being more inclusive than merely McCulloch's "Nordish" Northern Europeans.
---

Every politician, every holder of public office or would-be holder of the public trust, would be required to clearly state their position on the issue of racial preservation, to go on the record as for or against, pro or con.
Eventually, it must become the overriding, dominating issue of our time, taking precedence over all others, so that all other issues become secondary, and differences on all other issues are subordinated to alliances based on agreement on the issue of racial preservation...
Separation is the preservationist imperative. It is necessary for Nordish racial survival. This is the bottom line, the point where no retreat, appeasement or surrender is possible without surrendering the very existence of the Nordish race by perpetuating the multiracial conditions that are destroying it. Thus separation must be the clear goal of all our efforts. Anything less is simply not worth the effort. I realize that this goal will be difficult to achieve, but the truly amazing thing is that so far we have not really even begun to try...
If Whites insist on participating in "social media," do so on ours, not (((theirs))). Like us on WhiteBiocentrism.com; follow us on NationalVanguard.org. ᛉ

goyim123

Post by goyim123 » Wed Aug 26, 2020 2:45 pm

Those are all valid points Chairman Williams but it seems Trump will buy some time. I know I am the one with a different opinion on this specific subject but I guess if I had to choose between Trump or Biden, obviously Trump. I know we cannot vote our way out of this disaster. Trump at least doesn't want to criminalize White Nationalism like the Democrats.

Grimork

Post by Grimork » Wed Aug 26, 2020 2:54 pm

goyim123 wrote:
Wed Aug 26, 2020 2:45 pm
Those are all valid points Chairman Williams but it seems Trump will buy some time. I know I am the one with a different opinion on this specific subject but I guess if I had to choose between Trump or Biden, obviously Trump. I know we cannot vote our way out of this disaster. Trump at least doesn't want to criminalize White Nationalism like the Democrats.
Trump is definitely what you'd say the "lesser of two evils" like we talked about before. He comes off as the safer option. However if the Jew overlords tell him to criminalize White Nationalism, rest assured he most certainly would. At least, that's what I believe after watching his dealings with Israel in general.

If Biden gets elected it should accelerate Whites being awakened, because things will be much worse, much faster. They won't have as much security where they can only think about their self interests.

goyim123

Post by goyim123 » Wed Aug 26, 2020 3:09 pm

Grimork wrote:
Wed Aug 26, 2020 2:54 pm
goyim123 wrote:
Trump is definitely what you'd say the "lesser of two evils" like we talked about before. He comes off as the safer option. However if the Jew overlords tell him to criminalize White Nationalism, rest assured he most certainly would. At least, that's what I believe after watching his dealings with Israel in general.

If Biden gets elected it should accelerate Whites being awakened, because things will be much worse, much faster. They won't have as much security where they can only think about their self interests.
That is one of the benefits if he gets elected, the left will become unpopular. We need to figure out what to do because we can only control how we act.

Jim Mathias

Post by Jim Mathias » Thu Aug 27, 2020 12:47 am

goyim123 wrote:
Wed Aug 26, 2020 3:09 pm
Grimork wrote:
goyim123 wrote:

That is one of the benefits if he gets elected, the left will become unpopular. We need to figure out what to do because we can only control how we act.
If White racial survival is to be voted down by the anti-Whites and non-Whites every time, then voting becomes useless. It's my belief that we can put our time to better use through some form of Alliance building activities. Here's a few:
1. Help other Alliance members build mailing lists of Whites for fundraising;
2. Show a friend who is pro-White one of our "Building A New White World" high -quality glossy booklets (yes, it's also found here: https://natall.com/about/what-is-the-national-alliance/ but isn't as impressive as the hardcopy);
3. Pass out National Alliance fliers, stickers, and/or business cards to healthy Whites near you. If it makes the local news, pass the news to Chairman Williams to use at inspiring other members to take up Alliance building activities as a positive example can be shown to have been set.
Activism materials available! ===> Contact me via PM to obtain quantities of the "Send Them Back", "NA Health Warning #1 +#2+#3" stickers, and any fliers listed in the Alliance website's flier webpage.

Will Williams

Post by Will Williams » Wed Sep 02, 2020 10:03 am

goyim123 wrote:
Wed Aug 26, 2020 3:09 pm
Grimork wrote:
goyim123 wrote:

I have a serious question for you, goyim123, that only you can answer.

You're 16 and are attuned to what's on the minds in your age group. Why do you think the Democrat Party wants to extend the voting franchise to 16-year-olds? Seriously, why?
If Whites insist on participating in "social media," do so on ours, not (((theirs))). Like us on WhiteBiocentrism.com; follow us on NationalVanguard.org. ᛉ

goyim123

Post by goyim123 » Wed Sep 02, 2020 11:45 am

Will Williams wrote:
Wed Sep 02, 2020 10:03 am

I have a serious question for you, goyim123, that only you can answer.

You're 16 and are attuned to what's on the minds in your age group. Why do you think the Democrat Party wants to extend the voting franchise to 16-year-olds? Seriously, why?
Well I believe it is because the majority of them are brainwashed in the schools since elementary days to accept the Demunist party line. In most schools whether private or public, White or black, East or West, rich or poor, the majority of the student body is liberal. The Demunists in a way are an open manifestation of children going through puberty because they make decisions off of raw emotion.

Most kids around me are liberal and fit that line because they think it's cool or it's open minded or moral. The Demunists know they can't win elections with the majority of the American populace so they have to import new voters either by trying to add children or adding in these illegal Mestizos.

Many children of my generation are participating in liberal events such as the Climate Strike, the Gun Violence school walkout, or even attending an anti-Trump protest. I'm not saying the Republican party is good either but they are more grounded in fact when it comes to certain things.
Last edited by Grimork on Wed Sep 02, 2020 11:55 am, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Shortened the quote. :)