Gender Studies gets challenged #changemymind

WhiteHealer

Gender Studies gets challenged #changemymind

Post by WhiteHealer » Wed Mar 11, 2020 1:12 pm

While Crowder does not speak for me or the white race, I did find this video interesting that he did when he went out to a college to discuss gender and sex. This video does a great job of pointing out that people are just regurgitating what is taught to them at these "Higher Learning" institution. These folks haven't even thought out their positions on these HOT topics.

Enjoy!!!!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WtftZPL-k7Y

Jim Mathias

Re: Gender Studies gets challenged #changemymind

Post by Jim Mathias » Wed Mar 11, 2020 11:13 pm

I watched only about the first 6 minutes of this 50+ minute video. The topic at hand wasn't as interesting as the method used to bring it forward. Setting up a table in a public space, a team of people to assist in video production, (presumably) security arrangements, and the engagement of people found in that space in the production of this video has appeal. The "man in the street" thing coupled with a hot topic issue is catchy.

My thoughts go towards the feasibility of an Alliance based group doing this. I can see this being a project do-able when Kevin has the staffing and funds. Members can do something now in support of this, namely, to make sure your NA questionnaire has been filled out and submitted to the National Office to notify them of your particular skill sets so the ones most useful towards accomplishing this sort of task can be identified and perhaps asked to volunteer their services.
Activism materials available! ===> Contact me via PM to obtain quantities of the "Send Them Back", "NA Health Warning #1 +#2+#3" stickers, and any fliers listed in the Alliance website's flier webpage.