Trump Impeached by the Left

N567

Trump Impeached by the Left

Post by N567 » Thu Dec 19, 2019 8:30 pm

Donald Trump was impeached on December 18, 2019 based on false accusations made by the Left that he cheated the elections and was abusing his power.

Sources:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Donald_Trump#Impeachment
https://www.nbcnews.com/politics/trump- ... r-n1104196

Wade Hampton III

Re: Trump Impeached by the Left

Post by Wade Hampton III » Thu Dec 19, 2019 10:29 pm

From the GWN....

I am not alone in seeing that this "impeachment" is
nothing more than a criminal distraction for the
ignorant sheep in America.... For John Kaminski
has just released a new essay through his website,
at www.johnkaminski.org, that speaks a lot of truth
about this charade.... I want to share that important
article, entitled: "They're Tearing America Apart -
Deliberately" for my own readers to view and ponder....
I have it right here in its entirety, and of course
have my own thoughts and comments to follow:

http://northerntruthseeker.blogspot.com ... apart.html

Jews are tearing the country apart — deliberately.
Trump is a Jew. His entire family, all his associates,
the billionaires who rescued him from serial bankruptcies,
all Jews. Yet his opponents are Jews. Pelosi is a secret
Jew. Adam Schiff is a Jew, the descendant of one of the
most infamous Jews in world history. Nadler is a Jew.
Schumer is a Jew. Even Ukrainian President Zelensky is
a Jew. This argument is about as authentic as a professional
wrestling match.

WhiteHealer

Post by WhiteHealer » Fri Dec 20, 2019 2:31 pm

Only the Senate has the power to impeach a President. The House is in charge of sending articles of impeachment to the Senate. Next will be a trial like proceeding that occurs in the Senate. It never ceases to amaze me the campaign of miss information carried out by the Jew media.

WhiteHealer

Wade Hampton III

Post by Wade Hampton III » Fri Dec 20, 2019 3:25 pm

Another item. All the sheeple in my area seem to think they can send
Trump to prison. All they can do is kick him out of office. Thereafter,
it would be up to any interested prosecutors to charge him with
anything. That is why President Ford gave resigning President Nixon
a presidential pardon.

As to why they named the aircraft carrier after Ford could be anyone's
guess. I have no idea.
USS Gerald Ford
USS Gerald Ford
66334.JPG (63.55 KiB) Viewed 6587 times

Will Williams

Post by Will Williams » Fri Dec 20, 2019 5:20 pm

Wade Hampton III wrote:
Thu Dec 19, 2019 10:29 pm
From the GWN....

I am not alone in seeing that this "impeachment" is
nothing more than a criminal distraction for the
ignorant sheep in America....
What in the world is GWN?

The Congressional dog & pony show is not just a distraction for those you mention, it is a serious distraction for some of us who know better and should not be so easily distracted.

We should not give one whit about the so-called "Left" or the "Right" and their impeachment inquiry because worrying about that phony fight distracts from the vital mission of the National Alliance: building our organization!
If Whites insist on participating in "social media," do so on ours, not (((theirs))). Like us on WhiteBiocentrism.com; follow us on NationalVanguard.org. ᛉ

N567

Post by N567 » Fri Dec 20, 2019 10:00 pm

Will Williams wrote:
Fri Dec 20, 2019 5:20 pm
What in the world is GWN?

The Congressional dog & pony show is not just a distraction for those you mention, it is a serious distraction for some of us who know better and should not be so easily distracted.

We should not give one whit about the so-called "Left" or the "Right" and their impeachment inquiry because worrying about that phony fight distracts from the vital mission of the National Alliance: building our organization!
That is true, the Jew is the real enemy because they fund Leftist movements and their controlled opposition, the Right.

Jim Mathias

Post by Jim Mathias » Fri Dec 20, 2019 11:47 pm

WhiteHealer wrote:
Fri Dec 20, 2019 2:31 pm
Only the Senate has the power to impeach a President. The House is in charge of sending articles of impeachment to the Senate. Next will be a trial like proceeding that occurs in the Senate. It never ceases to amaze me the campaign of miss information carried out by the Jew media.

WhiteHealer
The Jewmedia has done well at sewing confusion, creating monumental distractions (which this impeachment circus qualifies), inciting hatreds based on false premises (the whole "left vs. right" scam) and other forms of pot stirring based on sex, class, religion, and so on. Let's give them a hand! It has succeeded in another round of nation-wrecking, but this time we have the tools to build a new order out of the old one that is collapsing before our very eyes. You have the book "Cosmotheism" to form a fairly decent foundation for this new order comprising of a new consciousness and really, a whole new people. It unites the best of us, though the process thus far has been quite slow. But we are moving in the right direction so long as those dedicated to the Path (Williams, Strom, and so many others) are leading.

As for the circus, the show will go on while those Jews and their cronies are pushing it around. But we don't have to be one of the suckers born every minute that pay to watch it.
Activism materials available! ===> Contact me via PM to obtain quantities of the "Send Them Back", "NA Health Warning #1 +#2+#3" stickers, and any fliers listed in the Alliance website's flier webpage.

Colin

Post by Colin » Sat Dec 21, 2019 2:11 am

Jim Mathias wrote:
Fri Dec 20, 2019 11:47 pm
WhiteHealer wrote:
Fri Dec 20, 2019 2:31 pm

WhiteHealer
The Jewmedia has done well at sewing confusion, creating monumental distractions (which this impeachment circus qualifies), inciting hatreds based on false premises (the whole "left vs. right" scam) and other forms of pot stirring based on sex, class, religion, and so on. Let's give them a hand! It has succeeded in another round of nation-wrecking, but this time we have the tools to build a new order out of the old one that is collapsing before our very eyes. You have the book "Cosmotheism" to form a fairly decent foundation for this new order comprising of a new consciousness and really, a whole new people. It unites the best of us, though the process thus far has been quite slow. But we are moving in the right direction so long as those dedicated to the Path (Williams, Strom, and so many others) are leading.

As for the circus, the show will go on while those Jews and their cronies are pushing it around. But we don't have to be one of the suckers born every minute that pay to watch it.
Their pushing the circus on the rubes actually can work to our advantage, as it keeps them occupied while we build our organization back to strength.