Bill Clinton's Fathers Day Message From Son

Will Williams

Bill Clinton's Fathers Day Message From Son

Post by Will Williams » Mon Jun 18, 2018 5:04 pm

Papa can you hear me: Bill Clinton gets Father's Day message from black 'son,' who thanks the former president for
giving him life even though he was 'abandoned'
Danney Williams, 31, posted a series of messages on Twitter for Bill Clinton in honor of Father's Day on Sunday
'Even though you abandoned me and only took care of Chelsea, I still want to thank you for giving me life. Happy
Father's Day @BillClinton,' wrote Williams
He first claimed to be the love child of Clinton and former prostitute Bobbie Ann Williams back in 1998, and disputes a
DNA test that discredited his claim
Williams, who has five children of his own, also posted a message suggesting that Chelsea is the daughter of former
Assoc. Attorney General Webster Hubbell
The former president, 70, has not responded to any of Williams' recent tweets and his camp has denied that he is the
man's father
Williams said that he tells his five children their grandfather was the president, and that they will meet him one day

By CHRIS SPARGO FOR DAILYMAIL.COM
19 June 2017

Dead dad: Danney Williams (left) posted a series of messages on Twitter for Bill Clinton (rigth) in honor
of Father's Day on Sunday

The self-proclaimed love child of Bill Clinton popped up on Twitter over the weekend with a Father's Day message for the former president.

'Even though you abandoned me and only took care of Chelsea, I still want to thank you for giving me life. Happy Father's Day @BillClinton,' wrote Danney Williams on Sunday.

'I'm not looking for sympathy nor welfare, I just wish you didn't forget about me @billclinton. #BillClintonSon #ClintonKid.'

Clinton has yet to respond to Williams' messages.

Williams has long claimed that his mother Bobbie Ann, a former prostitute, met Clinton in Little Rock, Arkansas back in late 1984 and became pregnant after one of her 13 trysts with the then-governor.

Williams' also used his series of Father's Day tweets to suggest that Chelsea Clinton was a love child as well, born as a result of Hillary's affair with Webster Hubbell.

Hubbell, the former Associate Attorney General and Chief Justice of SArkansas' Supreme Court, was a lawyer who worked with Hillary at the Rose Law Firm.

He served 21 months in prison as well after pleading guilt to one count of wire fraud and one count of tax fraud in 1994 for his billing practices while at the firm.

Williams posted an image of Chelsea alongside Hubbell and one of himself alongside Clinton, writing: 'We can't end Father's Day without the truth.'

Just before that tweet, Williams informed his followers that unfortunately he had to work on Sunday.

'I hope everyone is having a wonderful Father's Day. Unfortunately I had to work, wrote Williams, who then added: '#BillClintonSon.'

Williams posted a video back in October of 2016 explaining why he believed Clinton was his father, and claimed that his paternity was an open secret in Arkansas.

'Everywhere I went, they pointed out: 'It's Bill Clinton's son right there. You look like him, don't you? The ears, the mouth, the chin, the teeth, the eyes, the nose'. I see him in me,' said Williams.

'You can see a black Bill Clinton. When I'm brushing my hair I can see Bill Clinton with waves in his hair.'

Williams then explained his hurt over Clinton's refusal to acknowledge him as his child.

'I always feel bad about him not wanting to be in my life. Was it because I was black? Was there something wrong with me? Why do you not want to be a part of me?' said Williams.

'It made me even think of sometimes suicide.'

Williams said that Clinton would have a state trooper bring his mother seven $100 bills every month until he became president, allegations that have all been denied by the Clinton camp.

A DNA test also proved that Clinton was not Williams father, but Williams has claimed that this is a false report.

He even tweeted that early Monday morning after the increased attention on his Twitter account writing: 'There was never a DNA test, stop believing everything y'all read.'
---
More of this, here: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article ... k-son.html
If Whites insist on participating in "social media," do so on ours, not (((theirs))). Like us on WhiteBiocentrism.com; follow us on NationalVanguard.org. ᛉ

Jim Mathias

Re: Bill Clinton's Fathers Day Message From Son

Post by Jim Mathias » Mon Jun 18, 2018 11:20 pm

Considering how the "son" is attempting to pull off a con on the rest of us with his claim, perhaps it has some merit as the "father" was known to do the same.

Thanks for the entertaining story!
Activism materials available! ===> Contact me via PM to obtain quantities of the "Send Them Back", "NA Health Warning #1 +#2+#3" stickers, and any fliers listed in the Alliance website's flier webpage.