talk about chutzpah

PhuBai68

talk about chutzpah

Post by PhuBai68 » Thu Mar 22, 2018 8:38 pm

Hillary, who used her position as Secretary of State to shake down other nations for contributions to the "Clinton Foundation" and get Bill paid enormous amounts for speeches accuses POTUS Trump of using the office to enrich his family.

https://www.realclearpolitics.com/video ... order.html

Imagine if she actually had won?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WovYnLL9Yow
It's not diversity, it's displacement.

Wade Hampton III

Re: talk about chutzpah

Post by Wade Hampton III » Thu Mar 22, 2018 9:24 pm

PhuBai68 wrote:
Imagine if she actually had won?

She still might.

:roll:

Jim Mathias

Post by Jim Mathias » Fri Mar 23, 2018 1:31 am

It's not the White genocide-committing traitors who gain public office that troubles me most, in a healthy society they'd have swung by the neck long after one attempt to betray us.

Those thoroughly Judaized idiots of our own race who put these criminals in office are who really turn my stomach. All of them willingly sell out our people.
Activism materials available! ===> Contact me via PM to obtain quantities of the "Send Them Back", "NA Health Warning #1 +#2+#3" stickers, and any fliers listed in the Alliance website's flier webpage.

PhuBai68

Post by PhuBai68 » Sat Mar 24, 2018 1:42 pm

Jim Mathias wrote: Those thoroughly Judaized idiots of our own race who put these criminals in office are who really turn my stomach. All of them willingly sell out our people.
Sadly it boils down to a choice between the two parties.
Usually third party candidates are just spoilers, some in fact (thinking Ross Perot) were in the running not to win but make sure someone doesn't win.
Also sadly the Jews decide "who" doesn't win - I'm still shocked that President Trump was elected with all the accusations and accusers popping up in the "October surprises" slime toss before the election - and a good example was when David Duke ran for congress in '99 with all the outside money that poured in to make sure he didn't win the Republican primary.
I remember working overtime a bunch of nights so I could contribute to his campaign but we working Whites were no match for Bloomberg-esque type donations.
There will be no D.D. or William Pierce or Matt Hale elected, what we have to do is vote the person who will least damage our lives.
Right now our president wants to stop the immigration lottery (what a nutty idea that was), stop chain migration (another crazy idea), build a wall/fencing, renegotiate NAFTA (my General Grabber snow tires & Carhartt pants = Made in Mexico) and other US job killing trade deals.
He might not be a Nazi, Klansman or NA member but the hurting the liberal Democrats under Hillary to White Americans would've been astronomical I believe.
It's not diversity, it's displacement.

Will Williams

Post by Will Williams » Sat Mar 31, 2018 11:34 am

We've passed a point of no return as far as 'democratic' electoral politics, PB. Whites can no longer vote our way out of the mess this nation is in. They need the National Alliance now more than ever.
Building a New White World
THE NATIONAL ALLIANCE is not only working to achieve certain goals; it also stands for a comprehensive view of life, or worldview. Its goals have not been chosen arbitrarily in reaction to current social, racial, or economic problems, the way the Democrats and Republicans put together a party platform for election purposes; instead they follow naturally from Alliance ideology.https://natall.com/about/what-is-the-national-alliance/
If Whites insist on participating in "social media," do so on ours, not (((theirs))). Like us on WhiteBiocentrism.com; follow us on NationalVanguard.org. ᛉ