Illegal Aliens Can be Entitled to Vote In US

Ken Owsy

Illegal Aliens Can be Entitled to Vote In US

Post by Ken Owsy » Mon Nov 07, 2016 9:43 am

I'm deeply dissapointed with the recent decision. What else could I expect, you would say?
That's embarassing that we're granting the right to decide our own destiny. :evil: :evil: :evil:

President Obama is under fire after allegedly alluding that illegal aliens can vote in the general election. Just days prior to Election Day, Obama gave an interview to millennial actress Gina Rodriguez and was asked a question about “Dreamers” and “undocumented citizens” casting votes and then being deported.

To some, his answer doesn't make it clear that neither Dreamers, illegal aliens who were granted amnesty by President Obama, nor illegal aliens, who are legally citizens of foreign nations, can lawfully vote in U.S. federal elections. In fact, to some, it seems he says they can vote without any fear of repercussions such as deportation.

The following is the question posed, along with the answer he gave:

Gina Rodriguez: “Many of the Millennials, Dreamers, undocumented citizens, and I call them citizens because they contribute to this country, are fearful of voting. So if I vote will immigration know where I live? Will they come for my family and deport us?”

President Obama: “Not true. And the reason is, first of all, when you vote you are a citizen yourself and there is not a situation where the voting rolls somehow are transferred over and people start investigating, etc. The sanctity of the vote is strictly confidential.”

Panel member Mark Alderman, a Democratic strategist, denied Obama said it was okay for illegal aliens to vote, stating it was clear he was referring strictly to citizens. Snopes also denies that Obama was encouraging illegal aliens to vote, stating it was clearly millennials of the Latino community he was addressing.

The U.S. Election Assistance Commission specifies that the only individuals who are allowed to vote in federal elections are U.S. citizens who are at least 18 years of age and meet their state's residency requirements.

Source

Emily Henderson

Re: Illegal Aliens Can be Entitled to Vote In US

Post by Emily Henderson » Thu Nov 10, 2016 3:27 am

Very important topic-especially considering the claim that Hillary won the popular vote by a tiny margin. If she did, there were most certainly many illegal voters in States that don't require photo ID.

My favorite bogus argument for allowing illegals to do this: "They might not have a car, so no need for a license."

My retort: "They can get a standard ID card."

Their retort: "They may not have sixteen dollars." :roll:

In this case, the power of the Electoral College is appreciated by many 'deplorables' who are thankful that we won't have to listen to (nor look at) that 'nasty woman' as she passed horrid trade agreements and brought in Syrians, Somalians, and Mexicans by the truckload.

The EC will officially vote Dec 19th, though, but I doubt anything will change.

Will Williams

Re: Illegal Aliens Can be Entitled to Vote In US

Post by Will Williams » Mon Jan 22, 2018 9:48 am

Ken Owsy wrote:...President Obama is under fire after allegedly alluding that illegal aliens can vote in the general election... [He] doesn't make it clear that neither Dreamers, illegal aliens who were granted amnesty by President Obama, nor illegal aliens, who are legally citizens of foreign nations, can lawfully vote in U.S. federal elections. In fact, to some, it seems he says they can vote without any fear of repercussions such as deportation.
"White Warrior," a commentator at nationalvanguard.org -- https://nationalvanguard.org/2018/01/lo ... tensifies/ -- says: I have seen a few T-shirts with the slogan, but I am giving some thought to the best meme to get the [Love Your Race] message across. I want a picture that will resonate in the minds of white people who see it, and I want it to scare the proverbial ‘crap’ out of the enemies of our race including members of our race who have betrayed their genes

The word meme is not in my vocabulary, so I searched for it's definition:
An Internet meme is a concept or idea that spreads "virally" from one person to another via the Internet. An Internet meme could be anything from an image to an email or video file; however, the most common meme is an image of a person or animal with a funny or witty caption.

Since I'm unable to put images at NV.org. I'll put my idea for an Internet meme (or T-shirt) here and link to it there. It's not "scary," but perhaps someone like White Warrior who makes memes can use it to make people think of the bottom line on invasive non-White illegal aliens: THEY CAN'T MAKE WHITE BABIES!:
BROWN DREAMERS CAN'T
MAKE WHITE BABIES

http://WWW.NATALL.COM
If Whites insist on participating in "social media," do so on ours, not (((theirs))). Like us on WhiteBiocentrism.com; follow us on NationalVanguard.org. ᛉ