David Duke being elbowed out of debate

Michael

David Duke being elbowed out of debate

Post by Michael » Wed Aug 03, 2016 2:18 am

From the once Republican Louisiana State Representative's website.

Corrupt Backroom Bosses Trying to Keep Duke OUT of Senate Debate! But he keeps winning Polls!

http://davidduke.com/corrupt-backroom-b ... te-debate/

Will Williams

Re: David Duke being elbowed out of debate

Post by Will Williams » Tue Nov 01, 2016 5:06 pm

Michael wrote:Corrupt Backroom Bosses Trying to Keep Duke OUT of Senate Debate! But he keeps winning Polls!

http://davidduke.com/corrupt-backroom-b ... te-debate/
Mr. Duke will appear after all with five other qualified U.S. Senatorial candidates on one of the C-SPAN channels tomorrow night, November 2, at 8PM EST in a one-hour live debate hosted by a Negro college.

David Duke qualifies for televised Senate debate at historically black college

Published October 24, 2016 FoxNews.com

Former Ku Klux Klan leader David Duke, an avowed white supremacist, picked up enough public support to qualify for Louisiana’s televised Senate debate next month being held at Dillard University – a historically black college in New Orleans.

Duke tweeted the news Oct. 20 – “Important News! I qualified for the U.S. Senate most important debate in Louisiana on Nov. 2. I can’t wait to tell truth nobody else dares!”

Candidates must pull in at least 5 percent in a poll taken for Raycom Media to qualify for the debate.

Duke made the cut with 5.1 percent. He trails Republican State Treasurer John Kennedy’s 24.2 percent and Democrat Foster Campbell’s 18.9 percent in the race for retiring GOP Sen. David Vitter's seat.

“That’s amazing,” Duke said when he learned he would participate in the Nov. 2 debate.

“Dillard is pretty supportive of Black Lives Matter, and I’ve been pretty critical of them,” Duke told The Acadiana Advocate.

According to the paper, he cited some security concerns but said he planned on attending.

On Saturday, Dillard University released a statement saying the university “does not endorse the candidacy of any of the candidates who will appear” at the debate.

Duke, a former Republican state representative and convicted felon, said “the climate of this country has moved in my direction.”

After submitting his paperwork for the ballot in July, Duke said he believed his “time has come.”

Duke has publicly praised Donald Trump’s presidential campaign – though Trump disavowed Duke in March.
---http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2016/10 ... llege.html

Mr. Duke is a relatively handsome 67-year-old White man. Either he has aged a lot in recent years or media simply choose to present him today with this Associated Press close-up photo, looking up his nose:

If Whites insist on participating in "social media," do so on ours, not (((theirs))). Like us on WhiteBiocentrism.com; follow us on NationalVanguard.org. ᛉ

Jim Mathias

Post by Jim Mathias » Wed Nov 02, 2016 2:47 pm

It's my belief that intense media pressure was instrumental in causing FBI Director James Comey to re-open the Hillary Clinton e-mail investigation. That said, it is also my belief that building a powerful White media such as what whitebiocentrism.com, nationalvanguard.org and other online AND offline mass communications mediums are vital in helping Dr. Duke and others who would represent our people in securing our racial survival and upward progressive goals.

Without mass media devices, no one would know the fix is in against Dr. Duke. Thanks, National Alliance/White Biocentrism for illuminating this story. Again you earn my continued support.
Activism materials available! ===> Contact me via PM to obtain quantities of the "Send Them Back", "NA Health Warning #1 +#2+#3" stickers, and any fliers listed in the Alliance website's flier webpage.

Emily Henderson

Post by Emily Henderson » Wed Nov 02, 2016 3:17 pm

Will Williams wrote:

David Duke qualifies for televised Senate debate at historically black college

Published October 24, 2016 FoxNews.com

Former Ku Klux Klan leader David Duke, an avowed white supremacist, picked up enough public support to qualify for Louisiana’s televised Senate debate next month being held at Dillard University – a historically black college in New Orleans.

Duke tweeted the news Oct. 20 – “Important News! I qualified for the U.S. Senate most important debate in Louisiana on Nov. 2. I can’t wait to tell truth nobody else dares!”

Candidates must pull in at least 5 percent in a poll taken for Raycom Media to qualify for the debate.

Duke made the cut with 5.1 percent. He trails Republican State Treasurer John Kennedy’s 24.2 percent and Democrat Foster Campbell’s 18.9 percent in the race for retiring GOP Sen. David Vitter's seat.

“That’s amazing,” Duke said when he learned he would participate in the Nov. 2 debate.

“Dillard is pretty supportive of Black Lives Matter, and I’ve been pretty critical of them,” Duke told The Acadiana Advocate.

According to the paper, he cited some security concerns but said he planned on attending.

On Saturday, Dillard University released a statement saying the university “does not endorse the candidacy of any of the candidates who will appear” at the debate.

Duke, a former Republican state representative and convicted felon, said “the climate of this country has moved in my direction.”

After submitting his paperwork for the ballot in July, Duke said he believed his “time has come.”

Duke has publicly praised Donald Trump’s presidential campaign – though Trump disavowed Duke in March.
---http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2016/10 ... llege.html

Mr. Duke is a relatively handsome 67-year-old White man. Either he has aged a lot in recent years or media simply choose to present him today with this Associated Press close-up photo, looking up his nose:

Oh my, I wonder how many words he will get in edgewise? I remember when O'Malley was trying to speak between Hillary and Bernie scream-athons. This will be 100 times worse, but at least the public sees it as it happens, instead of the more commonly used technique-"pretend this person isn't running and doesn't exist."

As for the photo-yes, that is a another fun tactic-like the pics of Duke responding to a negro grabbing him and screaming in his face-a noticeablly unhappy looking face as he tried to get her grip loosened-and they got a close up shot of his facial expression at that moment and zoomed in-making the negro grabbing him non-existent in the photo, leaving one to wonder why he looked unhappy, lol.

Emily Henderson

Post by Emily Henderson » Wed Nov 02, 2016 3:22 pm

Jim Mathias wrote:It's my belief that intense media pressure was instrumental in causing FBI Director James Comey to re-open the Hillary Clinton e-mail investigation. That said, it is also my belief that building a powerful White media such as what whitebiocentrism.com, nationalvanguard.org and other online AND offline mass communications mediums are vital in helping Dr. Duke and others who would represent our people in securing our racial survival and upward progressive goals.

Yes! The internet, as much as they try to control the 'direction' people can go in when they present info-like they do on YouTube and Google- it is still hard to completely control the internet in the same way they have television and print media. There are simply too many avenues for disseminating info, and too many people expressing their thoughts and finding like minded folks.
Jim Mathias wrote: Without mass media devices, no one would know the fix is in against Dr. Duke. Thanks, National Alliance/White Biocentrism for illuminating this story. Again you earn my continued support.
:D :D :D

Will Williams

Post by Will Williams » Wed Nov 02, 2016 6:14 pm

Surely it's just a coincidence that this C-SPAN debate will begin at the same time as the seventh game of the World Series baseball game begins. It couldn't have been planned.

That Kennedy fellow who is the supposed frontrunner in the race will probably take away votes from DD because he made a statement that he would rather drink weed killer than support Obamacare.

Duke wasn't invited to the 18 October debate with the other five candidates who he'll share the stage with tonight.

The Negro vote makes up around 1/3 of the electorate in LA and this Democrat fool, Foster Campbell has invested heavily in going after those voters. Thus he's predicted to finish in second place, eligible for the 10 December runoff with Kennedy. Campbell will have the home court advantage in front of the heavily Black Lives Matter audience

Foster "I be's needin' yo' votes" Campbell
If Whites insist on participating in "social media," do so on ours, not (((theirs))). Like us on WhiteBiocentrism.com; follow us on NationalVanguard.org. ᛉ

Jim Mathias

Post by Jim Mathias » Thu Nov 03, 2016 12:28 am

Will Williams wrote:Surely it's just a coincidence that this C-SPAN debate will begin at the same time as the seventh game of the World Series baseball game begins. It couldn't have been planned.

That Kennedy fellow who is the supposed frontrunner in the race will probably take away votes from DD because he made a statement that he would rather drink weed killer than support Obamacare.

Duke wasn't invited to the 18 October debate with the other five candidates who he'll share the stage with tonight.

The Negro vote makes up around 1/3 of the electorate in LA and this Democrat fool, Foster Campbell has invested heavily in going after those voters. Thus he's predicted to finish in second place, eligible for the 10 December runoff with Kennedy. Campbell will have the home court advantage in front of the heavily Black Lives Matter audience

Foster "I be's needin' yo' votes" Campbell
This Campbell character is a Gracchite (of the racial persuasion as opposed to class) to be sure. I see he's found that treason prospers (having noted his "popularity") when it's popular to do. The list of his kind grows ever longer these days. Oh for the day when these people receive a proper trial...
Activism materials available! ===> Contact me via PM to obtain quantities of the "Send Them Back", "NA Health Warning #1 +#2+#3" stickers, and any fliers listed in the Alliance website's flier webpage.

C.E. Whiteoak

Post by C.E. Whiteoak » Thu Nov 03, 2016 8:47 am

Jim Mathias wrote: This Campbell character is a Gracchite (of the racial persuasion as opposed to class) to be sure. I see he's found that treason prospers (having noted his "popularity") when it's popular to do. The list of his kind grows ever longer these days. Oh for the day when these people receive a proper trial...
Yes indeed. The late, great Wilmot Robertson had this to say about such people:
The Gracchite usually pays a high price for his measure of glory.

The adulation and fawning of the mob never quite compensate for the implacable hatred every group reserves for the defector. In war the desertion of a general causes a much greater stir than the desertion of a private. In times of racial troubles the desertion of an aristocrat, the guardian of the race, raises emotions to a much higher pitch than the desertion of a commoner. Not only were both Tiberius and Gaius Gracchus assassinated, so were two later Roman aristocrats in the Gracchite mold, Catiline and Clodius.
http://www.thesis.xlibx.info/th-other/4 ... ertson.php

Will Williams

Post by Will Williams » Thu Nov 03, 2016 10:34 am

Former KKK Leader David Duke Blames Debate
Protests On Black Lives Matter 'Radicals'

By Debbie Elliot
November 2, 2016 10:18 PM ET

Former Ku Klux Klan grand wizard David Duke drew protesters to a U.S. Senate candidate debate in Louisiana Wednesday night.... More here: http://www.npr.org/2016/11/02/500452802 ... auditorium

The standard Duke hit piece. Duke left the Klan 38 years ago, the same year his glib opponent -- the nasty Democrat woman who began the "debate" by calling David a snake and saying that he needed to have his head cut off -- was born.

Negrophile Caroline Fayard and friends

David held his own despite all that was lined up against him. He articulated his message for the American majority better than all of his anti-White opponents combined (and they all appear to be white). The debate will be found in the C-SPAN archive and is worth viewing.

Emily Henderson

Post by Emily Henderson » Thu Nov 03, 2016 10:57 pm

I must comment on the above photo....

The negro with Fayard has the classic 'I made it outta da hood' outfit on: a t-shirt that makes reference to diamonds, a gold chain, and Chicago Bulls hat. Negro next to him has bleach blond relaxed 'hair', and the negro behind her has a gold grill as he plays with his sail foam, photo bombing Fayard's 'I gets along wif negroes' pic. Just eww.

My guess is that Fayard lives in a gated community nowhere near such a spectacle of black 'culture.' :roll: