DONALD TRUMP

Alois Walken

Re: DONALD TRUMP

Post by Alois Walken » Tue Jan 26, 2016 1:38 am

Well, I certainly didn't expect to have a topic with my profile's name associated with it. :D

But I and a lot of other young WNs have a strong feeling about the Emperor (or Kaiser Goldmullet, God-Emperor Trump, etc. as we call him affectionately) and believe at the least he will move the Overton window. Assuming he does only what he says he will do, America will be in a much better position than before to fight the Enemy. Should he do what we AltRighters think he'll do, we will be entering a golden age.

I'd rather vote Trump when I turn 18 than Hillary at any rate. She'll ensure the mass rape of Americans as does her mentor Angela Merkel.

Will Williams

Post by Will Williams » Tue Jan 26, 2016 12:14 pm

Alois Walken wrote:...I'd rather vote Trump when I turn 18 than Hillary at any rate. She'll ensure the mass rape of Americans as does her mentor Angela Merkel.
Whites are not going to vote their way out of the polyglot mess the U.S. has become.

You'd do better to join the National Alliance when you turn 18 and make your life count, fighting the status quo rather than validating it with your vote. None of the presidential candidates -- not a one -- represents the interests of the still White majority, though they will say with a straight face: "the majority rules."

THINK RACIALLY - ACT LOCALLY
If Whites insist on participating in "social media," do so on ours, not (((theirs))). Like us on WhiteBiocentrism.com; follow us on NationalVanguard.org. ᛉ

Will Williams

Post by Will Williams » Tue Jan 26, 2016 12:23 pm

Has anyone heard an explanation yet for why the Donald's name appeared in Jeffrey Epstein's various address books:
---

Not including the much-discussed Bill Clinton and Prince Andrew, here are just a few of the well-known names in Epstein’s contact book:

Dr. Elie Wiesel, professional Jewish “holocaust survivor”; the late Senator Ted Kennedy, author of so much anti-White immigration and other legislation; the Jewish “advisor” to — and handler of — Presidents since the 1960s, Henry Kissinger; the Jewish senior Clinton adviser Ira Magaziner; Fox News founder and hyper-Zionist Rupert Murdoch; Wall Street vulture and Jewish billionaire Ronald Perelman; Jewish comedienne Joan Rivers; ultra-wealthy Jewish bankers Edouard de Rothschild and Evelyn de Rothschild; the late Jewish banker Edmond Safra; Saudi Prince Solman; the late Jewish actor, director, producer, and neocon Ron Silver; the son of uber-oligarch George Soros, the wealthy Jew Peter Soros — whose name was circled, and Epstein had no fewer than ten contact numbers for him; the Black governor of the US Virgin Islands, Charles Turnbull; two different governors of New Mexico, where Epstein owned a huge estate, Bruce King and Bill Richardson; convicted Jewish insider-trader Sam Waksal; the late Jewish TV journalist Mike Wallace; Jewish TV personality Barbara Walters; Jewish Hollywood mogul Bob Weinstein; Jewish media “sex expert” Dr. Ruth Westheimer; Israeli leader Ehud Barak (whose name was circled; and for whom eight contact numbers were listed); hyper-aggressive Zionist lawyer Alan Dershowitz (whose name was also circled, and for whom 15 contact numbers were given); Jewish media mogul and former head of Disney Michael Ovitz; David Rockefeller; Donald Trump (whose name was circled and for whom 17 methods of contact were listed); Jewish businessman Les Wexner (whose name was circled and for whom an impressive 71 ways of contact were given); Jewish publisher Mortimer Zuckerman, whom Epstein could contact in any one of 21 different ways; and many, many more...
---

More here from one year ago: http://nationalvanguard.org/2015/01/jef ... ore-light/
If Whites insist on participating in "social media," do so on ours, not (((theirs))). Like us on WhiteBiocentrism.com; follow us on NationalVanguard.org. ᛉ

John Calhoun

Post by John Calhoun » Tue Jan 26, 2016 2:12 pm

Will Williams wrote:Has anyone heard an explanation yet for why the Donald's name appeared in Jeffrey Epstein's various address books:
---
This fact is enough to give pause.

Donald Trump is obviously a part of the current systIioem. I get the impression that he is nothing more than an intelligent demagogue who knows how to get what he wants.

There were many folks in the so-called "movement", in the eighties, who thought that Ronald Reagan was going to "save" the country. No sooner did he get in office did he surround himself with Jews and implement terrible policies. The salvation of our people *will not* be found in electoral politics.

That being said, we can be smart operators and recruit the better quality elements that will be disenchanted when Donald betrays their confidence in him. The Alternative Right is really putting all of their cards on the table in supporting Mr. Trump. There are intelligent, creative people in this movement who are really looking for something. The Alliance can provide the suitable alternative when the AltRight crumbles.

Michael

Post by Michael » Tue Jan 26, 2016 4:16 pm

I like what Trump says, but he fails to point out the jew throughout history and the trail of destruction.

But hey, what are the choices in Politics today?

In my life, I've never seen or heard of a western Politician naming the jew, stating the facts that we as Whites need to overthrow the present Governments.

Therefor, Id rather look the other way while everyone crams into the voting booth in the hopes that tomorrow will be totally different.

Ive read that in parts of Germany, some people are opting out of society.
Raising their kids themselves, farming the land and essentially not participating in the big jew system that controls everyone of us.

This is the only way to beat the system IMO.

Will Williams

Post by Will Williams » Fri Mar 04, 2016 7:06 pm

The Anti-Semites Are Out In Force For Trump
By Ben Shapiro
1 March 2016
I do not believe Donald Trump is an anti-Semite. His daughter Ivanka underwent an orthodox conversion to Judaism; he relies on her heavily for advice, according to all sources. But there is no question that a disquieting number of Trump supporters hate Jews as Jews. I have criticized President Obama in blunt fashion; I have defended Israel’s right to self-defense against the Palestinians consistently; I have bashed Ron Paul. I have never received the amount of anti-Semitic hate I currently do each day for the crime of criticizing The Great Trump...

Here’s a taste from yesterday alone (view this Jew's "hateful" tweets, here): http://www.dailywire.com/news/3783/anti ... gn=dwbrand

---

It's no wonder Trump is seen as some sort of Great White Hope when the SPLC demonizes him on the cover of its Spring 2016 "Intelligence Report" as the biggest "hater." The general Rule of Thumb for Whites is "whatever SPLC is against, we should be for." But, fellow Whites, do not be fooled by Mr. Trump.
"Jew-Hater" Donald Trump :roll:

Benjamin Bice

Post by Benjamin Bice » Sun Mar 06, 2016 1:52 am

Okay, okay, I accept all of the things posted by Mr. Williams and others here, and I believe them. But my question is - when will be past the talking phase of the revolution and come to the action phase?

Jim Mathias

Post by Jim Mathias » Tue Nov 22, 2022 1:36 pm

As it was in 2016, so it is now: your vote doesn't matter as your choices are limited by Jewish oligarchs and their shabbos goyim collaborators in charge. Even some 'conservative' writers are beginning to come around to this view. Just don't expect them to identify any Jews lest they lose their precious paychecks. Observe:

https://pjmedia.com/news-and-politics/b ... y-n1647548
Study: Far From a Democracy, the U.S. Is a Functional Oligarchy
By Ben Bartee 12:03 PM on November 21, 2022

Americans are led to feel free through the exercise of meaningless choices. There are only two political parties. There is a reduction of the number of media companies. Banking has been reduced to only a handful of banks. Oil companies. These are important, and you’re given very little choice… You know what your freedom of choice in America is? Paper or plastic. — George Carlin

“Democracy™ is on the ballot,” went the incessant, mindless talking point, over and over, pushed by glassy-eyed Democrat Party surrogates this election cycle. And they’re going to recycle that talking point for as long as possible, because that’s all they’ve got.

The benefit of promoting Democracy™ as the central selling point to elect Democrats is that the term is amorphous. The vast majority of targeted voters who hear about the importance of Democracy™ won’t ever really think critically about what it entails or, more importantly, whether it actually exists.

Sad to say, it doesn’t. Democracy™ in America in 2022 is a childish fantasy. A pipe dream. A mirage.

That the United States is a thriving democracy, through persistent propaganda in public schools and corporate media, has become an unquestionable article of faith. But back in 2014, before Orange Hitler rained on the Democracy™ parade, when the neoliberal star-child Obama reigned supreme at the pinnacle of Democracy™, two political science researchers quietly destroyed the narrative.

Instead of mindlessly adhering to the Democracy™ mythology, the researchers quantitatively analyzed how the gears of government actually turn. They isolated thousands of policy decisions and stacked them up against public opinion divided by economic status and interest groups.

Here’s what they found, as published in “Testing Theories of American Politics: Elites, Interest Groups, and Average Citizens” (emphasis added):

Multivariate analysis indicates that economic elites and organized groups representing business interests have substantial independent impacts on U.S. government policy, while average citizens and mass-based interest groups have little or no independent influence. The results provide substantial support for theories of Economic-Elite Domination and for theories of Biased Pluralism, but not for theories of Majoritarian Electoral Democracy or Majoritarian Pluralism… When a majority of citizens disagrees with economic elites and/or with organised interests, they generally lose. Moreover, because of the strong status quo bias built into the US political system, even when fairly large majorities of Americans favour policy change, they generally do not get it… average citizens and mass-based interest groups have little or no independent influence [over US policy]. [Emphasis added]

What that means, in a nutshell, is that, unless you are a privileged member of the D.C.-centric governing class, your preferences about what should happen in your own country matter not at all, full stop. Elite interests are not your interests.

When exactly America lost its true democracy or whether it ever truly manifested in the first place is obviously up for debate. What is not debatable is that Americans’ birthright of self-governance, as enumerated in the founding documents of this Great Experiment, has been stolen — specifically, and ironically, by the same band of ravenous vultures who preach nonstop about the Democracy™ they stifle.

Trump was 100% over the target when he promised to #draintheswamp. Unfortunately, the swamp is murkier than it’s ever been, with no real hope of remedy in the immediate future.

Beware that, when fighting monsters, you yourself do not become a monster … for when you gaze long into the abyss, the abyss gazes also into you. — Friedrich Nietzsche
That Trump was ill-equipped, unprepared, and totally ineffective at the attempt (if any were truly made) to 'drain the swamp' shows we Whites can't vote our way out of the mess we're in. That swamp has been admitted to have become murkier by this conservative! It is fortunate that Dr. Pierce formulated an outline of a plan that we, the National Alliance's succeeding generations, have been tasked to fill out in detail and accomplish.
Activism materials available! ===> Contact me via PM to obtain quantities of the "Send Them Back", "NA Health Warning #1 +#2+#3" stickers, and any fliers listed in the Alliance website's flier webpage.

RCavallius

Post by RCavallius » Tue Nov 22, 2022 2:37 pm

Jim Mathias wrote:
Tue Nov 22, 2022 1:36 pm
It is fortunate that Dr. Pierce formulated an outline of a plan that we, the National Alliance's succeeding generations, have been tasked to fill out in detail and accomplish.
Very fortunate, Jim. Alliance Members and Supporters should keep clustering up wherever they can, trying to recruit others who can help us form a solid core of far-thinking Cosmotheists which will eventually be able to create a mass movement - and even a new nation.
H0216

White_Vengeance
Location: In the Whitest possible location, high in the Appalachian Mountains, deep in the heart of Dixie.

Post by White_Vengeance » Tue Nov 22, 2022 4:53 pm

A question--and it has long been an observation on my part--and I'm not being the proverbial smart-ass. When a person composes something in prose--perhaps a post, an article, an expository essay, etc.--why do some authors insist on using acronyms such as "IMHO" and "IMO?" Of course we know that it is YOUR opinion; you're the person writing the op-ed (or article or essay, or post, etc.).

And why is it when a person composes something in prose--perhaps a post, an article, an expository essay, etc.--the authors all-too-often say something like "if you want to know the honest truth?" That trite comment makes it appear as though EVERYYTHING in the article, post, essay, etc. up to that point--the point where the author bluntly stated "if you want to know the honest truth"--has been a bald-faced lie.

And there are countless other examples that really confuse me because they smack of disingenuousness and redundancy.
Any White person who can see the threat to the future of the White race today and who refuses, whether from cowardice or selfishness, to stand up for his/her people does not deserve to be counted among them.