Laura Loomer

Supremely White

Laura Loomer

Post by Supremely White » Fri Mar 10, 2023 9:08 am

I wasn’t sure where to put this, I thought somewhere in The Enemy section, so if anyone wants to move it there, please do.
I’d only heard of this yenta twice, first being about how Nick Fuentes hangs out with her, and then a link to her on AmRen on the Wolf Stoner thread. So, little patience I have for listening to some yenta go on and on, I clicked the link and heard her out.
She’s an enigma. A Jew for nationalism, who respects sovereignty?? And why, if she’s proudly Jewish, does she support the White Christian Nationalists? I love that she had unkind words for the ADL and the SPLC, and I can imagine the rabbis in those NGOs calling her a fake jew, or even a Gentile, despite her being Jewish by blood.
We’re not into Christianity, so it isn’t important to us, but a Jew saying stuff like “There’s no hate crime “, even when someone calls her a kike, I find it hard to fathom. I wonder how much of a “free speech absolutist “ she’d profess to be if I walked slowly past her wearing a swastika. I can imagine a full on kvetch out.
I wouldn’t buy what this wanna be politician is trying to sell the right wing, unless she publicly became a National Alliance supporter. One of the many reasons that will never happen is because we are into Cosmotheism, not the Christianity that she acts like an ally with.
Hitler was right.

White Man 1

Re: Laura Loomer

Post by White Man 1 » Fri Mar 10, 2023 9:31 am

She, like almost all of these "alt right" personalities is more than likely there to steer young men and women into a dead end with just the right amount of correct information. My perspective is that they are a waste of time to entertain, so I ignore them and focus on the more important work of Alliance building.

Jim Mathias

Post by Jim Mathias » Sat Mar 11, 2023 4:43 am

Loomer is another attention-seeking clown who'll betray anyone who puts their trust in her. Like White Man 1 said, ignore her.
Activism materials available! ===> Contact me via PM to obtain quantities of the "Send Them Back", "NA Health Warning #1 +#2+#3" stickers, and any fliers listed in the Alliance website's flier webpage.

FolkishFreya

Post by FolkishFreya » Sat Mar 11, 2023 11:19 am

I wouldn't expect nor entertain the thought of any Jew "supporting" our cause. It would be a waste of time to wait on anyone to fight for us. It is our duty to fight for ourselves and not have to wait for the right politician to clear the supposed "way". Anything they "do" would be a political stunt to inflate themselves. No real change would take place. Politicians shift like the passing wind, in an instant. The only thing that stays the same is our values in the NA, that we can be SURE of. That is why we need to choose to put our trust in the NA and focus on what we have going on. Ask ourselves, "Have I made a difference for my people?" "Are my Alliance activities up this month?" "What can I do next to improve our situation?" Screw politicians.

I can confidently say I loath politics and the underhanded practices of politicians. I wouldn't put my trust or confidence in anything they have to say.
-Freya
LOYAL TO THE CAUSE