What this country needs

Securing the existence of our people
Trenton

What this country needs

Post by Trenton » Wed Dec 06, 2023 12:05 am

The following quotation is from the Telegram channel "Lance's Legion," which I know nothing about, other than that their post was shared in a channel whose statements I generally agree with. I'd like to know if anyone has opinions on the content of the quotation. Fair warning, as is customary to so-called "Grug-brain nationalists," (I'll make a Lexicon post about that term if one doesn't already exist) the language is rather informal.

"WHAT WE NEED, PICK YOUR SPOT ON THE TEAM

"1. Dudes to get in to places of the Security state everywhere in the world.
2. Dudes that proliferate our culture through all the various forms (books, podcasts, art, etc.) and MMA/Gymbro brotherhoods.
3. Rich dudes GIBSING monies to our boys trying to make culture to sustain the control of #1 dudes (stop being cheap).

"The reason why Commie/Liberal Revolutions were successful is because BEFORE aggro action was taken there were decades of cultural proliferation and effusion. Conservatards couldnt contain Liberalism/Communism bc they relied only on force which served only to prolong the inevitable. Fascism rose because of cultural underpinning that gave rise to political possibilities in the 20-30's. (Think iceberg model).

"Pick your spot and do your part!"

Jim Mathias

Re: What this country needs

Post by Jim Mathias » Wed Dec 06, 2023 1:27 am

Trenton wrote:
Wed Dec 06, 2023 12:05 am
The following quotation is from the Telegram channel "Lance's Legion," which I know nothing about, other than that their post was shared in a channel whose statements I generally agree with. I'd like to know if anyone has opinions on the content of the quotation. Fair warning, as is customary to so-called "Grug-brain nationalists," (I'll make a Lexicon post about that term if one doesn't already exist) the language is rather informal.

2. Dudes that proliferate our culture through all the various forms (books, podcasts, art, etc.) and MMA/Gymbro brotherhoods.
3. Rich dudes GIBSING monies to our boys trying to make culture to sustain the control of #1 dudes (stop being cheap).

"The reason why Commie/Liberal Revolutions were successful is because BEFORE aggro action was taken there were decades of cultural proliferation and effusion. Conservatards couldnt contain Liberalism/Communism bc they relied only on force which served only to prolong the inevitable. Fascism rose because of cultural underpinning that gave rise to political possibilities in the 20-30's. (Think iceberg model).

While it would be nice if the rich would donate to our cause or otherwise contribute meaningfully in Alliance building with time, talents, resources, sweat, and/or skills, most will not. They see themselves not as part of the whole but rather islands that believe their wealth will buy everything they need, including a place in society. Presently they've been seen as some sort of uber men in today's corrupted, decaying and degenerate old order. In their view by being with us, there's no status to gain and plenty for them to lose, and therefore a high-risk/ dangerous life path. It's rather a short-sighted view.

I don't expect much from them as a result, but those very few who have donated quietly or meaningfully contributed anonymously are appreciated. Among us these few do have the status of good standing in our community.

We must rely on the idealists and the far-sighted who do what is right for our race, treading the upward path of Cosmotheism with us, regardless of the risk to help us achieve our goals of a new order of White society we aim to build. Our small but tireless minority also has the status of good standing as they contribute, if only modestly. We're on the best path, and should encourage other Whites to join us by showing this to them. It's a long and hard process, but it must be done; besides, if do not venture outward, nothing will be gained.
Activism materials available! ===> Contact me via PM to obtain quantities of the "Send Them Back", "NA Health Warning #1 +#2+#3" stickers, and any fliers listed in the Alliance website's flier webpage.

Will Williams

Post by Will Williams » Wed Dec 06, 2023 3:39 pm

Trenton wrote:

3. Rich dudes GIBSING monies to our boys trying to make culture to sustain the control of #1 dudes (stop being cheap)...

I've never been on Telegram, but some Alliance members have participated there and their impression of its value to NA were negative -- typical social media. Our people do not control Telegram as we do Alliance sites, so much misunderstanding of both NA and Cosmotheism was spread there, some actually intended to confuse. So what good is it?

We do not refer to one another as "dude," for one thing, and for another is terms like Gymbro, GIBSING are the language of a young no-nothing, trying to be clever. Grug-brain nationalists? Really? Lance and his legions are not ready for prime time. Telegrammers can't "pick their spot" on our team like they might on Lance's.

Those Telegrammers need the guidance of William Pierce and other serious, experienced racial nationalist writers and leaders of the National Alliance, not anonymous know-it-alls instructing our young people with unintelligible gibberish. Some of the Telegram "dudes" may be searching for answers and simply need to be directed to the separatist program and ideals of the National Alliance and leave it at that. The smarter, more perceptive ones, if they click on our sites will put Telegram and other confusing, more or less worthless social media in their rearview mirrors.
If Whites insist on participating in "social media," do so on ours, not (((theirs))). Like us on WhiteBiocentrism.com; follow us on NationalVanguard.org. ᛉ

Trenton

Post by Trenton » Wed Dec 06, 2023 5:53 pm

Will Williams wrote:
Wed Dec 06, 2023 3:39 pm
Trenton wrote:

3. Rich dudes GIBSING monies to our boys trying to make culture to sustain the control of #1 dudes (stop being cheap)...

I've never been on Telegram, but some Alliance members have participated there and their impression of its value to NA were negative -- typical social media. Our people do not control Telegram as we do Alliance sites, so much misunderstanding of both NA and Cosmotheism was spread there, some actually intended to confuse. So what good is it?

We do not refer to one another as "dude," for one thing, and for another is terms like Gymbro, GIBSING are the language of a young no-nothing, trying to be clever. Grug-brain nationalists? Really? Lance and his legions are not ready for prime time. Telegrammers can't "pick their spot" on our team like they might on Lance's.

Those Telegrammers need the guidance of William Pierce and other serious, experienced racial nationalist writers and leaders of the National Alliance, not anonymous know-it-alls instructing our young people with unintelligible gibberish. Some of the Telegram "dudes" may be searching for answers and simply need to be directed to the separatist program and ideals of the National Alliance and leave it at that. The smarter, more perceptive ones, if they click on our sites will put Telegram and other confusing, more or less worthless social media in their rearview mirrors.
I find that the immature phraseology of these types can often distract from their actual message, even when it might be a positive one. I think these communities take pride in being able to use slang that normal people would generally find impenetrable, much as Ivy League-educated "experts" delight in jargon that confuses the public they are ostensibly supposed to inform.

My reason for using Telegram, which I am sure others share, is threefold.
1. Stay abreast of current events via independent reporting. Certain Telegram news channels are reliable. Many of them post regular updates on ongoing stories.
2. Check the pulse of the various wannabe White Nationalists. This hasn't been a great use of my time though, because they all talk a big game, do a rally every now and again, and declare the imminent salvation of the White race by their hands while spouting complete nonsense. I have had grown men tell me that Notre Dame Cathedral was built by "Norse pagans," and even more outlandish things like that.
3. Spread positive messages about the National Alliance and its ideas to those who will listen. Admittedly, I could be doing this a lot more.

Will Williams

Post by Will Williams » Wed Dec 06, 2023 10:12 pm

Trenton wrote:
Wed Dec 06, 2023 5:53 pm
[...]
I find that the immature phraseology of these types can often distract from their actual message, even when it might be a positive one. I think these communities take pride in being able to use slang that normal people would generally find impenetrable, much as Ivy League-educated "experts" delight in jargon that confuses the public they are ostensibly supposed to inform.
Your words in bold say enough about the immature also-rans. Ignore them.
My reason for using Telegram, which I am sure others share, is threefold.
1. Stay abreast of current events via independent reporting. Certain Telegram news channels are reliable. Many of them post regular updates on ongoing stories.
Too much time spent deciding what is wheat and what is chaff. You can do that here at WB, for example on the informative ongoing story about Israel's war against Palestinians. Use National Vanguard as a reliable source. Introduce others to it and to Natall.com. It's easy. There's a reason NA has lasted for 50 years while hundreds of other pro-White efforts have come and gone in those five decades.
2. Check the pulse of the various wannabe White Nationalists. This hasn't been a great use of my time...
A waste of your valuable time. Note that their pulses have flatlined and move on. Pursue difficult but productive Alliance-building.
3. Spread positive messages about the National Alliance and its ideas to those who will listen. Admittedly, I could be doing this a lot more.
You are self-critical, self-correcting -- virtues in our line of work: recognizing what is productive and what is not. Conduct a critical analysis of all these groups compared to what Dr. Pierce gave to us. Don't argue with them. Some may have positive aspects but overall they will come up short. Doing this comes with experience, Trenton. You are on the right track.
If Whites insist on participating in "social media," do so on ours, not (((theirs))). Like us on WhiteBiocentrism.com; follow us on NationalVanguard.org. ᛉ

White Man 1

Post by White Man 1 » Thu Dec 07, 2023 8:14 pm

Trenton wrote:

What a strange way to write. It was hard for me to make it through that language, maybe I'm too "grug brained" for it.

I'll try to translate

1. Focus your efforts inside the system in hopes of making a difference
2. Burn your energy in whatever loosely affiliated hobby you see fit
3. Hope the wealthy will bestow cash on whichever of the various endeavors you have chosen.

I don't know, that seems like a losing strategy to me. We already have a blueprint for our New White World, and these "gymbros" or "legions" would do well to understand that so their efforts are not lost to the ether. There is NO SOLUTION inside the system, and the fragmented efforts these people are engaged in will yield no lasting results without the organizational framework the National Alliance has already established.

Jim Mathias

Post by Jim Mathias » Fri Dec 08, 2023 9:02 pm

White Man 1 wrote:
Thu Dec 07, 2023 8:14 pm
Trenton wrote:

What a strange way to write. It was hard for me to make it through that language, maybe I'm too "grug brained" for it.

I'll try to translate

3. Hope the wealthy will bestow cash on whichever of the various endeavors you have chosen.

I don't know, that seems like a losing strategy to me. We already have a blueprint for our New White World, and these "gymbros" or "legions" would do well to understand that so their efforts are not lost to the ether. There is NO SOLUTION inside the system, and the fragmented efforts these people are engaged in will yield no lasting results without the organizational framework the National Alliance has already established.
It appears to me that many know of our program, yet want to come up with one totally of their own making despite having knowledge of a better way. It would not be any surprise if this were an ego-driven thing.
Activism materials available! ===> Contact me via PM to obtain quantities of the "Send Them Back", "NA Health Warning #1 +#2+#3" stickers, and any fliers listed in the Alliance website's flier webpage.

Trenton

Post by Trenton » Fri Dec 08, 2023 10:14 pm

Jim Mathias wrote:
Fri Dec 08, 2023 9:02 pm
White Man 1 wrote:
Thu Dec 07, 2023 8:14 pm
Trenton wrote:

I'll try to translate

It appears to me that many know of our program, yet want to come up with one totally of their own making despite having knowledge of a better way. It would not be any surprise if this were an ego-driven thing.
I'd agree, Mr. Mathias. Having interacted with people like this before, many of them have what may be called "main character syndrome." Most of us probably have an easier time picturing ourselves as the next Rockwell than we realistically should, when what we really need to focus on is the effort we can currently devote to actually making a difference.