Life in the Insane States of America

Securing the existence of our people
Victor Arminius

Life in the Insane States of America

Post by Victor Arminius » Tue Oct 18, 2022 6:16 pm

Sometimes I think it is the little things in life that empower revolutionary discontent. Consider the following: I had put my car in the shop for a few days so I needed a rental. I called the nearest car rental place and they transferred me to their reservation desk. In other words, they transferred me to India. That's right. I had to talk to an Indian to reserve a car in my local community! Things like that are infuriating and I might as well use this topic to illustrate other "Micro-aggressions" ( to quote the Lunatic Left) that I have to endure every day from this insane nation in which we live!

White Man 1

Re: Life in the Insane States of America

Post by White Man 1 » Tue Oct 18, 2022 8:23 pm

microaggression noun
mi·​cro·​ag·​gres·​sion | \ ˌmī-krō-ə-ˈgre-shən \
Definition of microaggression
: a comment or action that subtly and often unconsciously or unintentionally expresses a prejudiced attitude toward a member of a marginalized group (such as a racial minority)
What we are forced to endure is much more than "Microaggressions". Exporting jobs overseas to marginally human racial aliens is a calculated decision, aiding the capitalists in shaving pennies from their books, and the marxists by forcing a global economy on local problems.

Agent_of_the_Avalanche

Post by Agent_of_the_Avalanche » Tue Oct 18, 2022 10:00 pm

This doesn't compare to mega-aggression of watching a beautiful, White woman hold hands with a congoid or a mestizo. I see this daily in the conservative college town I drive around in to do my job. Each time, a memory of a particular part of one of Dr. Pierce's books is triggered. Iron discipline, indeed, is a prerequisite to endure the various aggressions we must face.

Be strong, brothers and sisters.

RCavallius

Post by RCavallius » Tue Oct 18, 2022 10:09 pm

Oh, we're strong all right: and getting stronger by the day.
H0216

Jim Mathias

Post by Jim Mathias » Tue Oct 18, 2022 10:32 pm

Focus on the Creator's Purpose when the numerous signs of decay, degeneracy, and destruction occur around us:

There is but one reality.
That reality is the Whole.
It is the Creator, the Self-Created.
I am of the Whole.
I am of the Creator, of the Self-created.
My purpose is the Creator’s Purpose.
My path is the path of the Creator’s Self-Realization.
My path is the path of Divine Consciousness.
My destiny is godhood.

viewtopic.php?t=1505

Our strength comes with this affirmation when we live our lives in accordance with it.
Activism materials available! ===> Contact me via PM to obtain quantities of the "Send Them Back", "NA Health Warning #1 +#2+#3" stickers, and any fliers listed in the Alliance website's flier webpage.

Victor Arminius

Post by Victor Arminius » Thu Oct 20, 2022 12:13 am

Another observation of life in the Insane States is that of TV commercials. If I were an alien light years from Earth monitoring Earth's broadcasts I would assume that the Black race is the most cultured and intelligent race on the planet whereas Whites seem to be bumbling idiots if indeed they show up at all. I would also think that the Black race was the main race on the planet.

RCavallius

Post by RCavallius » Thu Oct 20, 2022 12:24 am

Victor Arminius wrote:
Thu Oct 20, 2022 12:13 am
Another observation of life in the Insane States is that of TV commercials. If I were an alien light years from Earth monitoring Earth's broadcasts I would assume that the Black race is the most cultured and intelligent race on the planet whereas Whites seem to be bumbling idiots if indeed they show up at all. I would also think that the Black race was the main race on the planet.
It's a good thing we've got our own media, huh?
H0216

White_Vengeance
Location: In the Whitest possible location, high in the Appalachian Mountains, deep in the heart of Dixie.

Post by White_Vengeance » Thu Oct 20, 2022 8:42 am

Victor Arminius wrote:
Thu Oct 20, 2022 12:13 am
There is a simple, effective, and permanent solution to the swamping of the White man's brain with television commercials depicting the subhuman, barbaric creatures as intelligent beings: divorce yourself from the "jew tube." Cancel your television service and "donate" your TVs to the local county dump or the hazardous waste collection center.

I gave up watching the poison of the "jew tube" well over a decade past and it is one of the better things I ever did in my never-ending quest to improve my life. The time I gained by divorcing myself from the poison and filth that was relentlessly spewed across the television screen is now put to use in countless educational and productive endeavors, including investing more time in the salvation and defense, furtherance, and the return to glory and preeminence of our magnificent White race.

Even in the past, when I did have cable television service and a television, I never invested much time in watching the nonsense that the jew media foisted upon our noble White race. This goes way, way back to when I was a young man. I was always much more invested in educational pursuits--heuristic learning, and developing and expanding my mind, has always been my passion. So, my dissolution from cable TV and all its venom was not even a minor inconvenience; it was a simple act of common sensical behavior that was actually cathartic.

Stop allowing the idiotic notion of the bio-hazard, predatory organism pavement apes somehow being even the least bit intelligent to filter its way into your life. The jig-a-boos are extremely low IQ creatures as they have been since the first woolly-headed jungle bunny waddled and stepped-'n'-fetched its way through the jungles of sub-Saharan Africa hundreds-of-thousands of years ago, absolutely confused and bewildered by this thing we vastly more intelligent White people call "life."

Launch a great big house brick directly through the front of your 99-inch, huge screen plasma television, destroying it forever, call your cable company and immediately cancel your subscription; and, with the newfound time available on your daily schedule, try this simple strategy. Regardless of whether you accomplish anything else, each day vow to complete this simple task:

"Do something good, honorable, and positive for the White race today. Regardless of how supposedly inconsequential or insignificant it might seem while carrying out the act, even the smallest acts, multiplied and building upon themselves, become hugely beneficial to our White race."
Any White person who can see the threat to the future of the White race today and who refuses, whether from cowardice or selfishness, to stand up for his/her people does not deserve to be counted among them.

Victor Arminius

Post by Victor Arminius » Fri Oct 21, 2022 12:52 pm

I think I understand why Elvis felt it necessary to shoot his TV anytime something offended him.