Let's talk about Race...

Securing the existence of our people
Thomas S NJ

Re: Let's talk about Race...

Post by Thomas S NJ » Tue Jun 07, 2022 3:39 pm

Never turn on the ebonics filter. Better to remain ignorant.
I also don’t half wonder if this thread belongs now in “humor” instead… :|
H0195

Richard_G_603

Post by Richard_G_603 » Tue Jun 07, 2022 4:49 pm

Thomas S NJ wrote:
Tue Jun 07, 2022 3:39 pm
Maybe a slight rabbit trail, but the topic is never the less valid. Those of our people who are aware have often formed little niche communities online to hide it, sure many of them are not fit for the grownups table of the NA, but surely it's easier to winnow the grain if it has at least been threshed. Those who don't know the language used will pass them by and miss the chance to reach out to people who are at the very least some degree of racially conscious.

FolkishFreya

Post by FolkishFreya » Tue Jun 07, 2022 5:09 pm

Thomas S NJ wrote:
Your right, it's inappropriate. Sorry for that. I was just not understanding the context and made a joke. I hardly ever know what Black's are talking about half the time they speak and ignore what they have to say. WN is a new language for me and I'm picking up on it. It just takes time and repetition. I am very serious about reaching White folks and want to get to know you guys in the process. I don't mean to lower the quality or importance of the posts.

Please let me know what you have done to start conversations with interested Whites.
-Freya
LOYAL TO THE CAUSE

FolkishFreya

Post by FolkishFreya » Tue Jun 07, 2022 5:13 pm

Richard_G_603 wrote:
Tue Jun 07, 2022 4:49 pm
Thomas S NJ wrote:
Maybe a slight rabbit trail, but the topic is never the less valid. Those of our people who are aware have often formed little niche communities online to hide it, sure many of them are not fit for the grownups table of the NA, but surely it's easier to winnow the grain if it has at least been threshed. Those who don't know the language used will pass them by and miss the chance to reach out to people who are at the very least some degree of racially conscious.
I would have missed it completely, I'm glad it was talked about and now I know what to look out for. I really appreciate your response thank you for helping me out. Sorry for the inappropriate joke, will not happen again.
-Freya
LOYAL TO THE CAUSE

Will Williams

Post by Will Williams » Tue Jun 07, 2022 7:20 pm

FolkishFryea wrote:
Tue Jun 07, 2022 12:18 pm
Thomas S NJ wrote:
Tue Jun 07, 2022 10:51 am
Richard_G_603 wrote:
Tue Jun 07, 2022 8:52 am
You will find an astounding quantity of active pro white groups and pages on social media, but you have to know the language used to avoid censors that they use to recognize them, but once you learn it it becomes very clear to start sounding people out.
[...]
My brother and I use all these code words and more just for fun.
Here’s a fun fact: “dindu” just also happens to be Welsh for “black man”.
I had to "turn on" my ebonics filter to understand what "dindu" was... haha I couldn't figure out what you were tryng to say. Haha!
I'd like to have one of those to filter out "woke" and other niggerisms creeping into pro-White dialog. :)

If you like Jew-run social media, make your participation work for us. Remember, those there must come our way, we won't be going backwards to theirs. If you see them using the "dindu" thing, point them to Mercer: https://nationalvanguard.org/2021/07/a- ... n-studies/
Then keep pointing them to more Mercer until they are hooked on him and our National Vanguard. Dispel their cowardice, their irrational fear of appearing on some list. Drive home the Alliance's simple, logical solution to the racial mess they've been raised in and is all they know: geographical racial separation with a Cosmotheist spiritual basis:
https://nationalvanguard.org/2021/07/dead-white-male/

...You have to have total separation in order to survive for all time. They can’t, and don’t want to, and won’t live among us in peace. And even if they did, it would kill us, because mixing with them would make us something other than what we are.

Keep giving them that bottom line. There is no middle ground, no compromise. Don't let them change the subject and know that they will never change your mind. Invoke your freedom of association clause: choose to be among your own kind exclusively, withdraw your consent to go along to get along with Jews, Blacks and other racial aliens, and LGBT freaks in your midst! They are all ineligible for NA membership and that's the way we like it. It's not that difficult and the Alliance will back you up with Pierce's legacy and our 50-years of experience as the premier organization atdvocating racial separation. Giving up bastardball, nigger music, comercial television and Hollywood is not difficullt. You will develop new and more healthful interests among your own kind.

Your boyfriend who turned you onto NA will help you. Of that I am certain. ;)
If Whites insist on participating in "social media," do so on ours, not (((theirs))). Like us on WhiteBiocentrism.com; follow us on NationalVanguard.org. ᛉ

FolkishFreya

Post by FolkishFreya » Tue Jun 07, 2022 10:39 pm

Will Williams wrote:
Tue Jun 07, 2022 7:20 pm
FolkishFryea wrote:
Tue Jun 07, 2022 12:18 pm
Thomas S NJ wrote:
Tue Jun 07, 2022 10:51 am
Richard_G_603 wrote:
Tue Jun 07, 2022 8:52 am
You will find an astounding quantity of active pro white groups and pages on social media, but you have to know the language used to avoid censors that they use to recognize them, but once you learn it it becomes very clear to start sounding people out.
[...]
My brother and I use all these code words and more just for fun.
Here’s a fun fact: “dindu” just also happens to be Welsh for “black man”.
I had to "turn on" my ebonics filter to understand what "dindu" was... haha I couldn't figure out what you were tryng to say. Haha!
I'd like to have one of those to filter out "woke" and other niggerisms creeping into pro-White dialog. :)

If you like Jew-run social media, make your participation work for us. Remember, those there must come our way, we won't be going backwards to theirs. If you see them using the "dindu" thing, point them to Mercer: https://nationalvanguard.org/2021/07/a- ... n-studies/
Then keep pointing them to more Mercer until they are hooked on him and our National Vanguard. Dispel their cowardice, their irrational fear of appearing on some list. Drive home the Alliance's simple, logical solution to the racial mess they've been raised in and is all they know: geographical racial separation with a Cosmotheist spiritual basis:
https://nationalvanguard.org/2021/07/dead-white-male/

...You have to have total separation in order to survive for all time. They can’t, and don’t want to, and won’t live among us in peace. And even if they did, it would kill us, because mixing with them would make us something other than what we are.

Keep giving them that bottom line. There is no middle ground, no compromise. Don't let them change the subject and know that they will never change your mind. Invoke your freedom of association clause: choose to be among your own kind exclusively, withdraw your consent to go along to get along with Jews, Blacks and other racial aliens, and LGBT freaks in your midst! They are all ineligible for NA membership and that's the way we like it. It's not that difficult and the Alliance will back you up with Pierce's legacy and our 50-years of experience as the premier organization atdvocating racial separation. Giving up bastardball, nigger music, comercial television and Hollywood is not difficullt. You will develop new and more healthful interests among your own kind.

Your boyfriend who turned you onto NA will help you. Of that I am certain. ;)
Thank you Chairman, I am becoming more sure footed as each day passes. I keep taking in more and more information. It is so helpful here on WB, I am learning SO much. To be able to ask questions directly either to yourself or one's who have been here just as long is priceless.

Yes, my boyfriend is extremely well read and I have 100% confidence that he will help me along. I have many books and literature at my disposal. Also, he knows I am absolutely hooked on the natall radio.

I find ALL social media to be a huge distraction amongst other atrocities and won't likely be looking for quality Whites on there. It was good to have the information from everyone about it though. Some Whites yes could be of good quality but I like the idea of leaving literature in thoughtful places or having a direct conversation.

Thank you again
-Freya
LOYAL TO THE CAUSE

Richard_G_603

Post by Richard_G_603 » Fri Jun 10, 2022 6:14 pm

Just wanted to share an example of the kind of reaching out you can get on some of these groups.
I cannot get the photos in the proper order for the life of me, but the one reading the book is the original post and the reply is myself.
Attachments
Screenshot_20220610-180731_Facebook.jpg
Screenshot_20220610-180731_Facebook.jpg (131.46 KiB) Viewed 3897 times
Screenshot_20220610-180711_Facebook.jpg
Screenshot_20220610-180711_Facebook.jpg (259.57 KiB) Viewed 3897 times

RCavallius

Post by RCavallius » Sat Jun 11, 2022 11:26 am

What's up with her blanket, though?
H0216

Richard_G_603

Post by Richard_G_603 » Sat Jun 11, 2022 1:14 pm

RCavallius wrote:
Sat Jun 11, 2022 11:26 am
There was some jokes about that in the post. :lol:

Grimork

Post by Grimork » Sat Jun 11, 2022 2:13 pm

RCavallius wrote:
Sat Jun 11, 2022 11:26 am
Men, I swear. You notice everything visually, don't you? Lol, now I can't unsee it. I was too busy looking at the tattoos, beach & book to notice the towel.

It appears your post got 4 likes though, that's something. Normals are mostly on social media, I think people that can stomach using it, should as possible like this for example. Nice job Richard.