community?

Securing the existence of our people
_Ra

community?

Post by _Ra » Wed Feb 23, 2022 4:06 pm

Hello NA and forum members!

I registered on your forum to ask a practical question, further below. However, I need to first state that, while I find your organization to be the most truthful one among the few I happened to come across on the internet, I may not be in perfect alignment with your ideology. Your statement of purpose notes that any differing points are an issue for you. In case you don't mean that literally, or in detail, I thought to reach over still, but otherwise your ignoring of my question will certainly be understood.

My question is whether you're actually gathering and rebuilding as a community around a physical place, or places, or rather as a network across the society. I do understand that this might be delicate to answer given the nefarious element and its mobs who watch and rule over us all; in fact I'm amazed that they let you exist, perhaps seen as not a sizable dissenter. But for the average person out there, you know, the one still hanging by a tiny thread at the end of the rope, some type of answer would help. The sense of purpose and all, a disciplined living, a belonging to a virtual network of fellow kinsmen and women - all that might help one make it through some days but one's living is rooted in the physical reality. Even if of virtue and best intentions, one may not be expected to dedicate one's life, one's only life (and this is where I perhaps differ with you) to chasing an unfulfilled and ever-distant promise.

Will Williams

Re: community?

Post by Will Williams » Wed Feb 23, 2022 7:29 pm

_Ra wrote:
Wed Feb 23, 2022 4:06 pm
Hello NA and forum members!

I registered on your forum to ask a practical question, further below. However, I need to first state that, while I find your organization to be the most truthful one among the few I happened to come across on the internet, I may not be in perfect alignment with your ideology. Your statement of purpose notes that any differing points are an issue for you. In case you don't mean that literally, or in detail, I thought to reach over still, but otherwise your ignoring of my question will certainly be understood.

My question is whether you're actually gathering and rebuilding as a community around a physical place, or places, or rather as a network across the society. I do understand that this might be delicate to answer given the nefarious element and its mobs who watch and rule over us all; in fact I'm amazed that they let you exist, perhaps seen as not a sizable dissenter. But for the average person out there, you know, the one still hanging by a tiny thread at the end of the rope, some type of answer would help. The sense of purpose and all, a disciplined living, a belonging to a virtual network of fellow kinsmen and women - all that might help one make it through some days but one's living is rooted in the physical reality. Even if of virtue and best intentions, one may not be expected to dedicate one's life, one's only life (and this is where I perhaps differ with you) to chasing an unfulfilled and ever-distant promise.
Thanks for registering, _Ra, and for your questions. I don't have the time to answer you very comprehensively, but can guide you so you can somewhat inform yourself.

Put the word you chose as the Subject title, community, into the little search box at nationalvanguard.org and lots of articles will come up. Be careful to read those that look like they can answer your questions. Our Founder wrote some of those articles back in the 1970s as he was formulating the Cosmotheist Community concept, and it has evolved with the times. This is a recent article that helps you to understand we are not just a virtual community, but we are building real world infrastructure: https://nationalvanguard.org/2022/02/he ... gs-happen/

We are also educating our people "across society," using the Internet mostly today to arm them with the truths they need - so both real world and virtual.

We don't expect folks to agree with every issue NA addresses, but it would depend on which ones that you might disagree with, like our positions on race-mixing and homosexuality. LGBT and race-mixers are ineligible for membership, for example, as are Jews and other non-Whites. If those are points on which you disagree, then you probably should look for aa different community.

We are racial separatists, a concept most Americans cannot see as plausible at this stage. That is their problem. We must separate.

Hopefully, that helps. Don't be amazed that we exist. NA has been around for 50 years, through good times and bad, but here we are and here we'll continue to make our stand.
If Whites insist on participating in "social media," do so on ours, not (((theirs))). Like us on WhiteBiocentrism.com; follow us on NationalVanguard.org. ᛉ

Jim Mathias

Post by Jim Mathias » Thu Feb 24, 2022 1:26 am

Welcome _Ra, and please do make a post in the "introduce yourself" subforum here. Oh, and one more thing, please make yourself familiar with our rules. Thank you so much and I look forward to hearing from you here again.
Activism materials available! ===> Contact me via PM to obtain quantities of the "Send Them Back", "NA Health Warning #1 +#2+#3" stickers, and any fliers listed in the Alliance website's flier webpage.

_Ra

Post by _Ra » Thu Feb 24, 2022 3:18 pm

Thank you for your reply, Mr. Williams. I read your NV article and I'm glad to see there's something on the ground. I feel for your constant struggle.

Rest assured that I'm in agreement with the obvious issues you mentioned as any reasonable person on earth should be. It should also be clear as daylight to anyone that the only way is complete separation. One cannot try to reason and co-exist with evil, an evil that is near to achieving its goal of slaughtering and miscegenating our entire race. I'm also in agreement with that you should remain uncompromising regarding the important issues, including the primordial one of the religious choke of a Jewish fabrication on people. My disagreement might occur at the less tangible level of recognizing one's independent consciousness over and along with the one of the group, etc.

There can be no overstatement to the noble and courageous job you guys are doing. However, forgive me to be frank and say that, apparently after so many years of doing that, and given the dire times of ongoing cultural and racial genocide, it is puzzling to see you struggling like this. There must be fundamental changes to your strategy that can be thought of.

What might prevent people from coming out to join their true others is fear of oppression from the Jewry/state. A way to mitigate that, with a more quiet message for example, would be quintessential. The presence of physical communities would be as important. Among the little things, you could take the lead in reaching out to other groups and fragments for informal meetings and objective discussions, which should never be abandoned, I think.

Thank you for reading my humble take. I'm trying to do the little I can to stay true and I wish you best of luck.

_Ra

Post by _Ra » Thu Feb 24, 2022 3:31 pm

Thank you, Mr. Mathias. I was careful to read your rules. I completely agree that this should not be a place to debate the important, si ne qua non principles of your initiative to save our race. It so happens that most of these principles are rooted in nature and any thinking being, and still free, should agree with them to start with. The challenge is probably in how to apply them and I wish you to find the good people to help with that.

Grimork

Post by Grimork » Thu Feb 24, 2022 3:46 pm

_Ra wrote:
Thu Feb 24, 2022 3:18 pm
Thank you for reading my humble take. I'm trying to do the little I can to stay true and I wish you best of luck.
I suppose since we're here asking questions. Just out of curiosity, what are you looking to achieve from these posts? Do you have an objective or are you just being curious? You're not the first person to come here with notions of changing our strategy.

_Ra

Post by _Ra » Sat Mar 19, 2022 2:52 am

The purpose of the post was what it said: to get an answer to whether you have a physical community, before even getting to the living details of it. It is a primordial question for anyone trying to survive the cultural and racial onslaught nowadays and looking to gather around his/her people.

The secondary purpose was to give you the feedback of an average citizen, with most constructive intentions, but if you're happy with the state and progress of your community and organization, please ignore it and certainly don't feel criticized.

Robert Burns

Post by Robert Burns » Sat Mar 19, 2022 3:53 pm

_Ra wrote:
Sat Mar 19, 2022 2:52 am
What might prevent people from coming out to join their true others is fear of oppression from the Jewry/state. A way to mitigate that, with a more quiet message for example, would be quintessential.
This has all been addressed before. Dr. Pierce was well aware of the folks who are afraid to join us because they have (mostly irrational) fears about what the Jewish system might do to them, and we are well aware of them too.

If you look at the fliers we have at natall.com/fliers and if you listen to the weekly broadcasts by KAS, for example, you will see that we are not encouraging illegal activities or ranting angrily about how awful and disgusting Blacks and Jews are. Far from it. Instead, our message is a positive, spiritual one about building a new racial community, a New Order, and that is really the best thing we can do on this front. We will certainly not compromise any part of our message for the purpose of gaining more popularity, and that sets us apart from almost every other pro-White group out there.

Dr. Pierce also talked about folks who will come along and offer all sorts of unsolicited advice (generally about things that we have already considered), yet they have no intention of volunteering their own resources to make their visions become a reality. It's not that they're necessarily wrong in what they are saying, as there is always room for improvement, but these folks aren't actually doing much to improve the situation themselves, they're just stating the obvious and saying, "You guys should really get on that."

Pardon me if I've misjudged you, but that is exactly the impression I'm getting from you. You're framing yourself as an independent party (an "average citizen") offering us advice from a distance, not as a potential member looking to invest your own resources in this cause. It seems like you only want to offer ideas to others on the Internet anonymously, but you are far from the only one. Everyone thinks his place is to be a philosopher, and nobody thinks his place is to dig ditches, but we need a lot more ditch diggers than philosophers right now. There are a few who can offer ideas anonymously and have this be a major contribution, but these are generally folks who have far more experience, knowledge, and wisdom than the "average citizen".

Please don't take this the wrong way. I'm not saying this to offend you. But since you offered us unsolicited advice, I think it's only fair that I offer you some: I think you should reconsider your position on the sidelines. I think you should commit to investigating the National Alliance and deciding within a reasonable amount of time if you'd like to join us, and frame your questions for us around that. If you do end up wanting to join, great, but if not, I'd say you probably have better ways to use your time than telling us how to get others to join when you won't even join yourself.

Will Williams

Post by Will Williams » Mon Mar 21, 2022 8:09 am

Riley wrote:
Sat Mar 19, 2022 3:53 pm
...It seems like you only want to offer ideas to others on the Internet anonymously, but you are far from the only one. Everyone thinks his place is to be a philosopher, and nobody thinks his place is to dig ditches, but we need a lot more ditch diggers than philosophers right now. There are a few who can offer ideas anonymously and have this be a major contribution, but these are generally folks who have far more experience, knowledge, and wisdom than the "average citizen".

Please don't take this the wrong way. I'm not saying this to offend you. But since you offered us unsolicited advice, I think it's only fair that I offer you some: I think you should reconsider your position on the sidelines. I think you should commit to investigating the National Alliance and deciding within a reasonable amount of time if you'd like to join us, and frame your questions for us around that. If you do end up wanting to join, great, but if not, I'd say you probably have better ways to use your time than telling us how to get others to join when you won't even join yourself.
Very good response, Riley. BTW, we received your dues pledge a couple of days ago, paying ahead for 22 months! You appreciate how much that helps us with ongoing projects, and we appreciate the sacrifice you make in helping our Alliance like that.

-Ra says:
My disagreement [with NA] might occur at the less tangible level of recognizing one's independent consciousness over and along with the one of the group, etc...

There can be no overstatement to the noble and courageous job you guys are doing. However, forgive me to be frank and say that, apparently after so many years of doing that, and given the dire times of ongoing cultural and racial genocide, it is puzzling to see you struggling like this. There must be fundamental changes to your strategy that can be thought of.

What might prevent people from coming out to join their true others is fear of oppression from the Jewry/state. A way to mitigate that, with a more quiet message for example, would be quintessential
I see. -Ra, you might join our Alliance when it is easier to join, after we've softened our message for a broader outreach and become much larger and less of a threat to the Jews and the State. You agree with certain aspects of NA's ideology and policies, but think to become more successful we we should soften our approach to avoid so much "struggle." I see. Thanks for your advice, and good luck.
If Whites insist on participating in "social media," do so on ours, not (((theirs))). Like us on WhiteBiocentrism.com; follow us on NationalVanguard.org. ᛉ