HR5 and the Cowardly Senator

Securing the existence of our people
Grimork

HR5 and the Cowardly Senator

Post by Grimork » Thu Mar 11, 2021 10:09 am

While people are worrying about racists, the senate is looking over HR 5. https://www.congress.gov/bill/117th-con ... use-bill/5 HR 5 would allow any person to use any restroom, locker room, etc. based on their imaginary gender.

This bodes very badly for children in public schools or women who think they are safe going to the bathroom without perverts hanging around. I usually make it a point to check what the senate is up to whenever there's a lot of ridiculous white noise to distract us from the real issues.
Thank you for taking the time to contact me about H.R. 5, the Equality Act. I appreciate hearing from you.

I strongly believe that all individuals should receive equal treatment under the law. This is as true for the LGBTQ+ community as it is for any other American. I strongly support policies that promote inclusion and diversity and believe that all Americans should be free from discrimination. That is why every piece of legislation considered by Congress needs to be carefully written to ensure that it does not have unintended consequences. Specifically, we must be sure that any federal anti-discrimination legislation does not unnecessarily burden the religious freedom enjoyed by all Americans.

Unfortunately, I believe the Equality Act falls short of this goal by severely limiting the religious rights and liberties of people of faith, religious organizations, and institutions.

With that said, I believe Congress can reach strong bipartisan agreement in striking the right balance between ensuring equality for the LGBTQ+ community and protecting the rights of religious people and organizations. We can look to the example of Utah, where legislators worked with both the LGBTQ+ and religious communities, found common ground and mutual respect for individual freedoms, and forged a historic compromise as a result. What Utah accomplished should serve as a model for the rest of the nation moving forward, including for Congress.

Thank you again for taking the time to contact me. Please do not hesitate to get back in touch with me again about other important issues.

Sincerely,

Thom Tillis
U.S. Senator
This response is from our Republican Senator from NC. This is the Utah model he's espousing "Utah ranks 2nd in nation for supporting laws that protect LGBTQ community" https://www.sltrib.com/news/2019/07/22/ ... port-laws/

I don't think the rights of gays or transgenders should come before the rights of innocent children. What Thom doesn't get is this issue isn't about rights OR religion; it's about basic human dignity and separation of the sexes such as he got to enjoy when he was growing up in America. If they want to be fair to everyone, force these institutions to create a unisex bathroom/locker room that all the freaks and degenerates can hang out in. All the peeping toms and the people who liked to get peeped on can hang out in there. While keeping our vulnerable population safe and out of harms way.

C.E. Whiteoak

Re: HR5 and the Cowardly Senator

Post by C.E. Whiteoak » Thu Mar 11, 2021 1:04 pm

When an American politician identifies himself as a "conservative" it all too often means he has no more backbone than an old redworm with all the dirt slung out of it. He will bend whichever way the wind blows, and would rather slap his grandma than face attack by the leftist opposition. It appears that our Senator Tillis is no exception.

Will Williams

Post by Will Williams » Thu Mar 11, 2021 11:23 pm

Grimork wrote:
Thu Mar 11, 2021 10:09 am
Quoting Tillis: Thank you for taking the time to contact me about H.R. 5, the Equality Act. I appreciate hearing from you.

I strongly believe that all individuals should receive equal treatment under the law. This is as true for the LGBTQ+ community as it is for any other American. I strongly support policies that promote inclusion and diversity and believe that all Americans should be free from discrimination...
So, Tillis strongly believes that, does he? We in the Alliance don't care what this pusillanimous politician strongly believes. Not one person in his LQT community is eligible for Alliance membership and will never knowingly be allowed to enter a Cosmotheist Community bathroom facility. Neither will Tommy Tillis for that matter.

If Whites insist on participating in "social media," do so on ours, not (((theirs))). Like us on WhiteBiocentrism.com; follow us on NationalVanguard.org. ᛉ

Grimork

Post by Grimork » Fri Mar 12, 2021 7:31 am

Will Williams wrote:
Thu Mar 11, 2021 11:23 pm
and will never knowingly be allowed to enter a Cosmotheist Community bathroom facility. Neither will Tommy Tillis for that matter.
Hear, hear. I was moderately surprised by his pro lgbtbbq stance. I mean I thought Tillis was pretty moderate, seems moderate is leaning a lot to the left. I sent him another response to his response, which was wholly inadequate the first time. I believe within all the pandering he was implying he'd vote against HR5 on behalf of religious people, at least this time around. If he has me equated with a religious nut he's highly mistaken, I'm just an old fashioned nut. That thinks people shouldn't get to enjoy luxuries like a White America and single sex bathrooms then ruin it for everybody else down the line.

PhuBai68

Post by PhuBai68 » Sat Mar 13, 2021 1:10 pm

IDK if this is the same bill, copied from a link on Stormfront today •••

Senator Lindsey Graham (R-SC) went on Fox News this week to tell host Maria Bartiromo that the COVID-19 stimulus that is currently being pushed through Congress by Democrats includes “reparations” for black farmers.
“[W]hat a difference a year makes Maria. March of 2020, we passed a $1.9 trillion bill, the same amount of money, 96-0, because we understood the need to fight COVID,” Graham said, according to The Hill. “A year later, March 2021, the Democrats have the House, the Senate in the White House. And what did we tell you? If they get everything, they’re going to run us over. This is out-of-control liberalism. And in this bill, as Kevin said, most of the money’s not spent this year; 90% of it’s got nothing to do with COVID.”
Graham went on to expose what he says is the bill’s “reparations” for black farmers.
“But let me give you an example of something that really bothers me,” he added. “In this bill, if you’re a farmer, your loan will be forgiven up to 120% of your loan, not 100%, but 120% of your loan, if you’re socially disadvantaged, if you’re African-American, some other minority. But if you’re a white person, if you’re a white woman, no forgiveness. That’s reparations. What does that got to do with COVID? So, if you’re in the farming business right now, this bill forgives 120% of your loan, based on your race.”
“These people in the Congress today, the House and the Senate on the Democrat side, are out-of-control liberals,” Graham continued. “And God help us all if we don’t check and balance them in 2022.”
It's not diversity, it's displacement.

Victor Arminius

Post by Victor Arminius » Sun Apr 17, 2022 6:48 pm

This is not the first time the Feds have given millions (perhaps billions?) of dollars to Black farmers. It has happened before. I knew A White farmer who watched the entire process. The Feds had Black farmers assemble in a centrally located convention center, they had to sign in and got 50,000 dollars checks handed to them. The White farmer in question knew many of these Black "farmers" and he knew a great many of them never farmed a day in their life! It seems there weren't any background checks. This was not an event to correct past wrongs but an event to solidify Black votes for Democrats.