I have an interesting neighbor

Securing the existence of our people
goyim123

I have an interesting neighbor

Post by goyim123 » Sat Sep 26, 2020 12:39 pm

I have a neighbor next door who I have known for several years. His name is Allen and is someone who really has helped inform my political views with his stories growing up as a White minority from an American expatriate family in Georgetown Guyana. Whites in Guyana have always been the minority, some have came because of Jim Jones, some came from Brazil(some who came from Brazil I have heard are even descendants of Confederate soldiers), and others are descended from Portuguese settlers, and French or Dutch, colonists. He grew up just like a White Rhodesian or White South African after the colonial rule fell. He told me he was abused in school for having White skin, all of his siblings married non-Whites, and aside from his family, he really had no other contact with Whites. He said that he immigrated to this country to find a better life because staying there would only result in death. He has British descent, old stock-American descent, Portuguese, French, Dutch, and German ancestry. He had ancestors who colonized the land and he has suffered since the empire fell. He warned me that he is seeing parallels to what is going on here in America. I really hope we don't all end up like Allen did. He even felt somewhat alien in his own birth country due to being White, that is something that could very well happen here.