BLM, Jews, Jared, and Where the Madness Comes From

Securing the existence of our people
Patricia

BLM, Jews, Jared, and Where the Madness Comes From

Post by Patricia » Thu Sep 03, 2020 8:11 pm

The word “diversity” is Jewish coded language for “genocide of Whites.” It's everywhere on their controlled media.

We’re still being fed variations on the “root causes” argument about Black violence that says Blacks are so violent because they come from the slums, when in truth they turn wherever they live into slums. It’s equally self-evident they lack the basic impulse control necessary for civilized life even among themselves in Africa.

Anti-White activist Robin DeAngelo lies through her teeth, saying she "grew up White" when in fact she grew up Jewish and was taught hatred of White Americans and utter disdain for “schvartzes” (Jewish slang for Blacks) from her mother’s knee. Over a century ago when Black activist Marcus Garvey came from the island of Jamaica to the New York City office of the NAACP, he found no Blacks there and instead an office full of Jewish lawyers and Jewish staffers looking to use Blacks as Robin DeAngelo still does today; that is, as cannon fodder in the Jews’ rage to destroy the White race. The only Blacks who got into the NAACP a century ago were there to get on their knees and shine the Jews’ shoes, while today the only Blacks to get into the homes of Robin DeAngelo and her sort also get on their knees to clean the toilets. Who’s kidding whom with this nonsense of Jews "loving" Blacks to whom they refer behind their backs as “schvartzes,” and whose Rambam, Maimonides, has taught down through the ages that Blacks aren’t even human?

BLM, as Jared Taylor mentions, has gotten pledges of well over a billion dollars to fund the revolution destroying White America, yet BLM is a Jewish terrorist front-group run from the shadows by anti-White terrorist Janet Rosenberg of Thousand Currents (and now the Tides Foundation). After being pardoned by Clinton in the late 90s, she went straight to work for organized Jewry in America where she still works directing payments on behalf of BLM enabling these riots. There's apparently so much corporate money going to the riots that rioters can be driven around by limo services using luxury throw-away SUVs, get gourmet food catered in Seattle, and never have to worry about posting bail. Considering BLM has gotten so many tens of millions as funding, it follows that the DOJ, were it not also a function of organized Jewry in America, would be confiscating those funds and courts would be ordering the money paid as reparations for the damage done to property and as compensation to the families of Whites stomped into puddles of blood in the streets.

Antifa was originally proudly hailed on many Jewish sites as Jewish through and through, and, prior to these riots, the violent protests by antifa on college campuses were apparently run through campus Hillel. They ran security too in many cases, and for the same reasons nothing will happen today. Of course the DOJ/FBI, State Dept, and mother of all System bureaucracies, the Pentagon, are doing nothing to suppress the Jewish revolution since they’re an integral part of it.

When I read allegedly dissident and "alternative" articles today, if I don't get valuable information in the first 25 per cent. of the piece, I usually hit CRTL-F and search for the text string “Jew” -- and if to no avail, then sorry, goodbye; my time is very valuable. Such it was when I looked at Jared Taylor's recent takes on BLM.

If I understand Jared’s thesis correctly, Whites are the ones now rioting, and Whites are also guiding the anti-White attempted coup -- due to the anti-White indoctrination they’ve received. Just 20 years ago this indoctrination was quarantined to the universities, Jared says, but no longer. So, we are to believe that decades ago Blacks, using their unmatched powers of long range planning and impulse control, embarked on the “Long Black March Through the Institutions.” Then, with their wizard-like talent for identifying and infiltrating all of a society’s political chokepoints, they systematically neutralized our people’s ability to defend our property and even our own lives. The Second Amendment offers no guarantee of protection and even the First Amendment is, as it were, on stilts -- all due to brilliant legal moves by Blacks over the years. Truly the master stroke of the Negro's intellectual dominance over us, though, was to turn our own youth against us, just like Chairman Mao had done to the youth of China.

Drat, those damn Sub-Saharan Rothschilds!

In forcing myself to read the remaining 75 per cent. of Jared's latest, I find another 4,000 words without one mention of Jews. This is like an oncologist discussing cancer for 30 years without mentioning tumor cells even once.

What has Jared Taylor’s self imposed embargo on discussing jews earned him?

His Jewish enemies don’t care. They’ve largely eliminated him as any kind of threat to their campaign to destroy America.

Jared Taylor can’t even write simple sentences such as: America has gone mad mainly because Jewish political activists have spent the last 100 years trying to wreck it and us -- and by now they have largely succeeded.

There. The entire situation explained in fewer than 100 words. it’s Jewish "intellectuals" who have taught Europeans to hate themselves. In schools and colleges, class after class, for decades -- all White students "educated" to hate themselves and their history (while non-Whites are simultaneously agitated to hate Whites). That’s where the madness comes from, Jared.

(based on a letter published by Randolph Scott)

C.E. Whiteoak

Re: BLM, Jews, Jared, and Where the Madness Comes From

Post by C.E. Whiteoak » Thu Sep 03, 2020 9:37 pm

Thank you, Patricia, for posting that most clear and remarkable article. The following paragraph alone is absolutely a gem:
In forcing myself to read the remaining 75 per cent. of Jared's latest, I find another 4,000 words without one mention of Jews. This is like an oncologist discussing cancer for 30 years without mentioning tumor cells even once.

Wade Hampton III

Re: BLM, Jews, Jared, and Where the Madness Comes From

Post by Wade Hampton III » Thu Sep 03, 2020 11:03 pm

C.E. Whiteoak wrote:
Thu Sep 03, 2020 9:37 pm
Thank you, Patricia, for posting that most clear and remarkable article. The following paragraph alone is absolutely a gem:
Little wonder Jared Taylor is immensely popular with Christian outfits
such as Dr. William Carter's Council of Conservative Citizens (SCCAC).
These people cannot be reasoned with.