Saving our children

Securing the existence of our people
Colin

Saving our children

Post by Colin » Mon Jan 13, 2020 12:08 am

I was wondering if any of you have ideas on how we can keep our children from falling prey to Jewish propaganda. I see so many young people who are raised in the White Nationalist community only to rebel and run to the degeneracy of popular "culture". I am just wondering because a few of us were having this discussion and I know friends who worry about their children.

Jim Mathias

Re: Saving our children

Post by Jim Mathias » Mon Jan 13, 2020 11:27 am

Information access is at the heart of this issue.

First and foremost I would say get rid of the tv. The paid and the "free" program services are generally poison for all minds, young and old. As viewing tv can have a rather hypnotic effect, the opportunity to discuss the programming as it plays seems to be diminished, and this puts anyone who would analyze it critically at a disadvantage. Until we Cosmotheists/National Alliance can produce videos for distribution over public airwaves or at least CDs, to make use of the equipment, tv should be shunned.

To a lesser extent, radio programming of the "talk show" and the various entertainment genres in music often contain questionable or outright degenerate propaganda as well. Again, until we can utilize the public airwaves, be wary of the programming brought into your family's lives using radio.

Internet? Books? Other sources like schools? Parents have more options here, and greater influence. What helps White parents most is a good background of Cosmotheist principles, ethics, goals, and values already established in their lives to impart to children. Given a solid understanding of this, I believe parents will do what's right and best for our people to put future generations on track to our eternal destiny of realizing the creator's purpose. Introduce those you know who may be receptive to the Alliance's message to us using resources readily available. The Building a New White World booklet works very well for this.
Activism materials available! ===> Contact me via PM to obtain quantities of the "Send Them Back", "NA Health Warning #1 +#2+#3" stickers, and any fliers listed in the Alliance website's flier webpage.

Colin

Post by Colin » Mon Jan 13, 2020 1:30 pm

Jim Mathias wrote:
Mon Jan 13, 2020 11:27 am

First and foremost I would say get rid of the tv. The paid and the "free" program services are generally poison for all minds, young and old. As viewing tv can have a rather hypnotic effect, the opportunity to discuss the programming as it plays seems to be diminished, and this puts anyone who would analyze it critically at a disadvantage. Until we Cosmotheists/National Alliance can produce videos for distribution over public airwaves or at least CDs, to make use of the equipment, tv should be shunned.

To a lesser extent, radio programming of the "talk show" and the various entertainment genres in music often contain questionable or outright degenerate propaganda as well. Again, until we can utilize the public airwaves, be wary of the programming brought into your family's lives using radio.

Internet? Books? Other sources like schools? Parents have more options here, and greater influence. What helps White parents most is a good background of Cosmotheist principles, ethics, goals, and values already established in their lives to impart to children. Given a solid understanding of this, I believe parents will do what's right and best for our people to put future generations on track to our eternal destiny of realizing the creator's purpose. Introduce those you know who may be receptive to the Alliance's message to us using resources readily available. The Building a New White World booklet works very well for this.
Thank you Jim, those are all good points. What started this line of conversation was someone wondering if we could avoid situations like with the Gaede twins, who started out strong for our cause but went wild left. Also what happened to Don Black. I know that both situations were not bad parenting. I agree avoiding all the popular media is good.

Jim Mathias

Post by Jim Mathias » Tue Jan 14, 2020 1:13 am

Colin wrote:
Mon Jan 13, 2020 1:30 pm
Jim Mathias wrote:
Mon Jan 13, 2020 11:27 am

Thank you Jim, those are all good points. What started this line of conversation was someone wondering if we could avoid situations like with the Gaede twins, who started out strong for our cause but went wild left. Also what happened to Don Black. I know that both situations were not bad parenting. I agree avoiding all the popular media is good.
You raise an interesting question, "how to keep White children from straying from the cause." The Amish (so I've heard) permit their young adult offspring to leave the community and do whatever they want for a year or something like that. After a year, they can come back and rejoin the community if they so wish. Their rate of return is pretty good from what I understand. Granted, a few do not and live among us debauched heathens in aimless sin, rootlessness, and atomization. My parents essentially did the same for me, told me I could do or be anything I wanted, no pressure to do what they considered moral. Look at me now! I'm grateful for that principle they used, setting me free to see if I come back.
Activism materials available! ===> Contact me via PM to obtain quantities of the "Send Them Back", "NA Health Warning #1 +#2+#3" stickers, and any fliers listed in the Alliance website's flier webpage.

bwhelan91

Post by bwhelan91 » Sun Oct 25, 2020 11:09 am

Jim is 100% right! Me and my husband have not had a tv for almost 9 years! It sure does have a hypnotizing effect.. We have DVD's that we let our son watch, and we watch them before he does. Any of the new stuff put out there by Disney is absolutely disgusting! It's ALL sexualized and i can't even stomach it. Shame on parents who toss their kid in front of a tv to babysit and go about their own bussiness.

Good Luck!!
Attachments
Screenshot_20201025-110801(1).png
Screenshot_20201025-110801(1).png (153.22 KiB) Viewed 5554 times

Jim Mathias

Post by Jim Mathias » Sun Oct 25, 2020 11:58 pm

bwhelan, I didn't come back to Catholocism though! :lol:

It's possible I never really was with them in the first place though. As a kid I drew a certain symbol on my notebooks and certainly had it in my heart. It wasn't a cross........

My ancestors, ancient and nearer, live on through me.

bwhelan91

Post by bwhelan91 » Sat Feb 13, 2021 12:34 am

Jim! They do live through you! Do not disappoint!😊

fluxmaster

Post by fluxmaster » Sun Aug 15, 2021 11:31 pm

Start teaching them about race at an early age. Don't teach them to hate other races, just present facts. Point out the myriad ways that Whites are different from other races. Encourage them to form their own opinions. You don't need to isolate them from what is going on around us; just make sure they understand it. And then let them make their own choices. You cannot do more, and you must not do less.

bwhelan91

Post by bwhelan91 » Wed Aug 18, 2021 10:26 am

I wouldn't say we isolate by not having a television. That it literally poison! It's installing junk into people's heads. We have a dvd player that we watch educational videos on.
I do agree, you need to teach them not to hate other reasons but teach them what is right and they can form their own opinion. But you must provide them with the right material. Especially now- you cannot just let them off to do what the rest of the herd does.

Old Aardvark

Post by Old Aardvark » Wed Aug 18, 2021 4:16 pm

First of all, children are genetically programmed to WANT to make friends when they are children and teens. In a tribal culture, which we evolved in, having good relations with the members your age in the tribe were vital. It meant you got a good mate, and you needed a strong network of friends to survive. It still works that way today in small all-white communities. But putting white children into multi-racial environments greatly confuses things.

I have raised three children. The important thing is to have a good loving relationship with your children, and the best way to do this is to spend a lot of time with them. I was always involved with my children in their sports: soccer, baseball, track, tennis, and ping pong in the basement. I taught them to ride bicycles. I went to all their band concerts. Bottom line, if you ignore your children as they grow up, you will lose them and have little influence. I never tried to push racial thinking on them at a young age. I moved to a predominantly white area of the country where they could go to public schools where they were in the majority. I would always play classic rock music when I took them to school and other places. They grew to love the same music I did when I was younger. Granted, not everything the Beatles or the Rolling Stones put out is the ideal influence, but at least it was made by whites and its better than the alternative: black rap music. So getting them tuned into some kind of white cultural influence is something. A lot of their friends also enjoy rock music from the sixties and seventies. Again, this is a bit of white culture they are identifying with. I've grown tired of rock music and now listen to the music of my parent's generation: mostly country music from the fifties and sixties. I often start my day with Roger Miller's Greatest Hits. His music always puts me in a good mood. It's a little goofy and fun, but in a clever way. As they have grown older I've tried to get them into older movies, the kind you see on Turner Classic Movies, and I've been largely successful. My two grown sons and I recently had an Errol Flynn weekend. His movies were great. They were always set in some kind of white historical setting. John Wayne and Clint Eastwood movies are also great. Both come across as manly men who don't back down and have a solid sense of fair play and right and wrong. The more movies from the 30's, 40's and 50's you can get your children to watch, the better. They don't have to be racial, like Zulu (which was one of Ted Turner's favorite movies and every white person should watch it.) But anything from that period shows white people being white people in a totally white culture. Blacks are there now and then, but usually as porters and servants. And I have to give Ted Turner immense credit for preserving and in many cases restoring all these classic movies from our white past. Few white racial activists realize how big a deal this is. Yes, I know the Jews owned Hollywood and used it against us, but there were also a lot of white writers, directors and actors at the time, and the evil they could inject during those times was limited. I only caution you to stay away from the hundreds of anti-Nazi WW II movies. I'd say those should only be watched AFTER a young white person understands what the war was truly about and how all these movies were essentially propaganda.

I do have a set of the early Tarzan movies. These are great! The first four Tarzan movies are the best: Tarzan the Ape Man, Tarzan and His Mate, Tarzan Escapes, and Tarzan Finds a Son. The first two especially are especially good. They follow the point of view of the original Edgar Rice Burroughs novel, Tarzan of the Apes, (which I bought from National Vanguard Books) in that they put forth a totally white supremacist viewpoint. Blacks are presented as sub-human animals whom Tarzan hates and fights against. In the first two movies especially blacks are shown as dangerous animals. The somewhat domesticated blacks are uses as servants, and whites shoot them without hesitation if they rebel in anyway. The wild native blacks are presented as absolute evil, a scourge to be shot on sight. When Jane and her English friend are surrounded by black natives and it looks like they maybe taken alive, they consider killing themselves, because it would be a fate far worse than death. But it's Tarzan to the rescue. After the Hay's Code came in they had to change the Tarzan movies. Originally they were aimed at an adult audience. Later Tarzan movies were tamed down to clean family fun. Blacks were treated more as friends whom Tarzan begins to help. So I would skip the later Tarzan movies. They really are silly. But I grew up in the segregated South. I rarely dealt with blacks as a boy. What I knew of them came from the Tarzan movies I watched on Sunday afternoons on TV. I really do believe these things played a part in the development of my racial consciousness.

One other gem I will recommend is the BBC version of Pride and Prejudice. It is a faithful presentation of the Jane Austin novel, and it is brilliantly done. I believe it was originally done as a mini-series. Combined, it is over six hours long on two DVDs. The thing is FANTASTIC! You are pulled into a lost white world set in early 19th Century England. The immersion is total! It is brilliant! I cannot recommend it enough. There are no blacks stuck obtrusively into the story as is commonly done in period pieces of white literature put to film these days. The story, the acting, the sets, everything is brilliantly done. A bright ten-year old might enjoy it; otherwise, wait until children at 12 or older to spring it on them.

Decades ago Dr. Pierce said that ultimately the Jews would see white history and literature as the biggest threat to them. He was right. Accumulate as much good stuff as you can while it is available. Books are great, but classic films are easier to digest.

In summation, spend lots of time with your children while they are growing up, and expose them to various forms of white culture. Then when they are older they will not rebel and you are move likely to get them to understand our worldview.