The Bill of Racial Rights

Securing the existence of our people
A White Nationalist

Re: The Bill of Racial Rights

Post by A White Nationalist » Thu Jan 22, 2015 1:35 pm

Regarding this Racial Bill of Rights:

2. White people have the right to retain, and defend their own lands, free from immigration, or habitation by members of other races...

If Rule 2 is put in place, then what need is there for Rules 4 and 9?

I think this Racial Bill of Rights should be given far more thought, but that's just my opinion.

Will Williams

Re: The Bill of Racial Rights

Post by Will Williams » Thu Jan 22, 2015 2:43 pm

A White Nationalist wrote:Regarding this Racial Bill of Rights:

2. White people have the right to retain, and defend their own lands, free from immigration, or habitation by members of other races...

If Rule 2 is put in place, then what need is there for Rules 4 and 9?

I think this Racial Bill of Rights should be given far more thought, but that's just my opinion.
So, how's this:

The Bill of Racial Rights

1. White people have a right to exist as a distinct and separate people.

2. White people have the right to retain, and defend their own lands, free from immigration, or habitation by members of other races; which includes the right to live in all-White neighborhoods, and to send their children to all-White schools.

3. White people have the right to be proud of their history.

4. White people have the right to educate their own children in any way they wish, free from governmental interference.

5. White people have the right to place their own interests above the interests of any other race or people.

6. White people have the right to reap the benefits of having a low birth rate.

7. White people have the right to require that all people within their borders speak the language of the White people who created the country.

8. White people have the right to produce, and to consume, entertainment and advertising that is free from mention or depiction of members of other races.
---

I have no idea where Dan White came up with that unattributed list. It's not an official WB list. Maybe he made it up himself. Who cares? He posted that 10/21/2013 and it sat without a bump until you made an issue of it. Our guide is the National Alliance Membership Handbook, the original edition, 1993.

Relax, AWN. Don't let old posts upset you.
If Whites insist on participating in "social media," do so on ours, not (((theirs))). Like us on WhiteBiocentrism.com; follow us on NationalVanguard.org. ᛉ