ethnic enclaves/communities

Securing the existence of our people
klagescosmogonic

ethnic enclaves/communities

Post by klagescosmogonic » Mon Apr 08, 2019 10:21 am

Hello I'm not sure if I should post this here(or at all) but I was wondering if any prospective community/land site would be accessible to members for permanent relocation assuming they abide by whatever guidelines or conditions the community mandates. Also since I am in Canada is there such as thing here that would be affiliated with the Alliance either formally or informally? I stumbled upon the below website recently for those who are interested or don't know about it:
https://rahowasite.wordpress.com/2017/1 ... hite-race/

Will Williams

Re: ethnic enclaves/communities

Post by Will Williams » Mon Apr 08, 2019 4:25 pm

klagescosmogonic wrote:Hello I'm not sure if I should post this here(or at all) but I was wondering if any prospective community/land site would be accessible to members for permanent relocation assuming they abide by whatever guidelines or conditions the community mandates. Also since I am in Canada is there such as thing here that would be affiliated with the Alliance either formally or informally? I stumbled upon the below website recently for those who are interested or don't know about it:
https://rahowasite.wordpress.com/2017/1 ... hite-race/
National Alliance is not like Creativity, though we share some important aspects in common. I perused that site you link to -- the one that you stumbled across recently. I saw a link to the Creativity Alliance faction that works with us some, even links to our sites and to our 24/7 radio feature. Good, but we have our own approach and it isn't to promote every pro-White site someone who hasn't bothered to inform himself of what the Alliance is all about, stumbles upon.

I know all about Creativity. I was Ben Klassen's Hasta Primus and editor of his Church of the Creator (COTC) tabloid Racial Loyalty 31 years ago. He taught me well about the need for a new religion for Whites, a non-Semitic belief system that is geared for the long haul. Mr. Klassen prepared me to work on staff with Dr. William Pierce and the National Alliance in West Virginia a couple of years later. Our Media Director Kevin Strom was on staff as the Alliance's Media Director then also. We know what we're doing.

Good luck with your legal troubles in Canada. We can't help you with that and we do not accept prisoners as Alliance members except extraordinary exceptions. Our community is for our members and their families. We don't advertise real estate that's available all around the country like that site you link to does.

You need to read and inform yourself rather than expect us to teach you everything from scratch. You've been provided essential links to information. Go there and learn and decide for yourself if the National Alliance is for you. We are looking for informed, courageous men and women of good moral character. We will know them by their behavior and for what they can contribute to Alliance-building when we see them.
If Whites insist on participating in "social media," do so on ours, not (((theirs))). Like us on WhiteBiocentrism.com; follow us on NationalVanguard.org. ᛉ

klagescosmogonic

Post by klagescosmogonic » Tue Apr 09, 2019 8:41 am

Would membership be available after release from jail(which is not guaranteed but anticipated)? Also would there be any Canadian members that would be interested in or are already involved ni any type of farming cooperative or community situation? Thanks for your help thus far

White Man 1

Post by White Man 1 » Tue Apr 09, 2019 12:46 pm

Membership for those who have had legal trouble is taken in a case by case basis, and is by no means a given. You will want to explain your situation when you send your application for membership. As for where members are, you'd have to be one to find others.

Jim Mathias

Post by Jim Mathias » Wed Apr 10, 2019 12:09 am

klagescosmogonic wrote:Would membership be available after release from jail(which is not guaranteed but anticipated)? Also would there be any Canadian members that would be interested in or are already involved ni any type of farming cooperative or community situation? Thanks for your help thus far
I'm not familiar with any farming cooperative/community situation that's available at this time but will say that as we get to know each other better opportunities may arise. We're a Cosmotheist community that's scattered geographically at this time. In the future, some of us will find it useful to become one's physical neighbors in the future to meet the Alliance's needs. A member's talents/skills, good character and knowledge of who we are and what we're about, and availability to make such a move will also be important in making this a reality.
Activism materials available! ===> Contact me via PM to obtain quantities of the "Send Them Back", "NA Health Warning #1 +#2+#3" stickers, and any fliers listed in the Alliance website's flier webpage.