Who to Boycott

Securing the existence of our people
Will Williams

Who to Boycott

Post by Will Williams » Sat Aug 03, 2013 1:34 pm

I propose WhiteBiocentrism.com take the lead in a campaign to boycott companies that take a stand against White Racial Loyalists, starting with these companies that match donations made by their employees to the anti-White Southern Poverty Law Center.

Do you still have your money on deposit with Bank of America, White man? Do you choose Sherwin Williams products when you paint your house? Do you cheer for the Green Bay Packers?

Check out this list and decide where your loyalties are.

http://www.splcenter.org/get-involved/o ... e-matching
Employer Matching | Southern Poverty Law Center

3M Corporation - Volunteer
AECOM
Agron Inc.
Alexander & Baldwin Foundation Volunteer
Allina Health System/Volunteer
Ashland Dollars (Volunteer)
Bank of America Volunteer
Best Buy Co.,Tag Team -Volunteer
Bingham McCutchen LLP
Boeing Company Volunteer
C&S Wholesale Grocers-Volunteer
CSX Corp. Volunteer
Cattettsburg Refining LLC
CenturyLink, Inc. (Volunteer)
City National Bank(Volunteer)
City National Bank-Los Angeles County (Dollar for Doers)
City National Bank-Nevada (Dollar for Doers)
City National Bank-Northern California (Dollar for Doers)
City National Bank-Orange County (Dollar for Doers)
City National Bank-Riverside and San Diego(Dollar for Doers
City National Bank-San Bernardino County (Dollar for Doers)
City National Bank-Ventura County (Dollar for Doers)
CouponCabin LLC
Credit Suisse Volunteer
Design Materials
Devon Energy Corp.Volunteer
Education Securities, Inc.
Exelis Visual Information Solutions
ExxonMobil Volunteer Involvement Program (VIP)
FBR Capital Markets
FBR Giving Incentives for Volunteer Efforts (GIVE) Program
FCP
Fannie Mae Dollars for Doers Volunteer Grants Program
First Potomac Realty Trust
Funeral Directors Life Insurance Co.
GSK Volunteer
Genzyme (Volunteer Program ONLY)
GlaxoSmithKline (CH)
GlaxoSmithKline (Corporate)
GlaxoSmithKline (GIVE - Volunteer Program)
GlaxoSmithKline (GMS)
GlaxoSmithKline (Pharma)
GlaxoSmithKline (R&D)
Heineken USA (Volunteer Program) HQ
Hewlett-Packard Company Volunteer Program
Honeywell Aerospace
Honeywell International, Inc.Volunteer Program
Honeywell Solid State Electronic Center
Imation (Volunteer Program)
Ingersoll Rand Employee Volunteer Dollars for Doers Program
Integrys Business Support
J.P. Morgan Chase Foundation Team Volunteer Grants
JP Morgan Chase Individual Volunteer Matching
Kaludis Consulting Group, Inc.
Land O'Lakes Dollars for Doers Program (Volunteer)
MRW & Associates
Maple Leaf Bakery
Marathon Petroleum Company (Volunteer Program)
Marquette Associates, Inc.
Medtronic Volunteer Grants
Miller & Chevalier Chartered
Morgan Stanley VIP Program (Volunteer Program only)
National Student Loan Clearinghouse
New England Education Loan Marketing Corporation, The
Office Depot Grants for Volunteers
Office Depot, Inc. Matching Gifts for Volunteer Leaders
Otter Tail Power Co. Volunteer Program (Non-Educational)
PNM Resources Services Company
PNM Volunteer Grants
Pilot Travel Centers, LLC
Premier, Inc. Volunteer Program
Pulte Group Inc
Rogers Corporation
SLM Financial Corporation
SSA
Sallie Mae Dollars for Doers (Volunteer)
Sallie Mae Servicing Corporation
Sallie Mae Trust for Education
Securian Financial Group (Vol)
Sherwin-Williams Company Volunteer Leaders
Silent Knight
Spa Royale
Speedway SuperAmerica, LLC
Stacy & Witbeck Inc.
State Farm Good Neighbor Grant Program (Volunteer)
TNMP
TPC Group
Teradata Cares Dollar for Doers (Volunteer program)
The Green Bay Packers, Inc.
The MetLife Foundation Volunteer Project Fund
The Sherwin Williams Company
Union Pacific Time Plus (Volunteer)
Upper Pennisula Power Company(Volunteer Program)
Ventana Medical Systems, Inc.
Verizon Volunteer Incentive Program
WPS Volunteer Program
Wal-Mart Stores, Inc. and Sam's Club Giving Programs - VAP (Volunteer)
Wallenius Wilhelmsen Logistics
Weiser Air Service, Inc
Wisconsin Public Service Corporation (Volunteer Program)

Kevin Alfred Strom
Site Admin

Re: Who to Boycott

Post by Kevin Alfred Strom » Sat Aug 10, 2013 1:04 pm

Saved for future reference. The SPLC is a vicious, thug-like criminal organization whose main function is to ruin the lives of good people because they are good.

With all good wishes,

Kevin.

Thomas Dixon Jr

Post by Thomas Dixon Jr » Thu Mar 26, 2015 1:23 am

Thanks for sharing!

I had no idea that the SPLC raised funds that way.

Will Williams

Post by Will Williams » Fri Mar 27, 2015 12:19 pm

Thomas Dixon Jr wrote:Thanks for sharing!

I had no idea that the SPLC raised funds that way.
If the National Alliance had a $250,000,000 tax-exempt endowment and MSM and DOJ behind us like SPLC has, we'd soon have our people buying non-kosher food, and products and services that don't sell-race-mixing and racial debasement in their advertisements and commercials. Meanwhile we'll boycott at the personal level until we reach a critical mass of racially conscious, Jew wise loyalists. That's what we can do now. :)

Tom, we published your positive introductory note here at WB in this latest National Alliance BULLETIN. We need a thousand more just like you this year. That's all.
If Whites insist on participating in "social media," do so on ours, not (((theirs))). Like us on WhiteBiocentrism.com; follow us on NationalVanguard.org. ᛉ

David York

Post by David York » Sun Dec 06, 2015 3:30 pm

Can I add Citibank to that list? I don't know if they necessarily match donations to any Jewish organizations, but I just got done filling out a job application for a bank teller position, and towards the end there was a "Diversity" section, where you basically have to say what your ethnicity is, or you can choose not to answer, but I assume choosing not to answer won't help you get the job. This whole thing where employers ask about your race is solely for the purpose of creating a "Diverse" work force. I think we should add all the companies that do this to the list of boycotts because they are promoting Diversity. Citibank is just one of many employers that do this. Actually I think it is written into the law that all employers have to engineer a diverse work force, so I don't even know if this qualifies as a place to boycott, since pretty much every retail or major chain of businesses are doing this. I just find it sickening and hypocritical how in a country where everyone is supposedly "equal", and "race doesn't matter" yet they still ask you what your race is. So obviously they are discriminating against one group of people, and in this case it is White people who are being discriminated against, just so Martin Luther King Jr.'s "I have a dream" idea can become a reality.

Will Williams

Post by Will Williams » Mon Dec 07, 2015 2:38 pm

I'm surprised Citibank isn't already on that list in post #1, David.

It will probably be easier to list White-friendly companies to NOT boycott than list all the ones that have sold out the White majority.

If you want to be a bank teller it's better to apply at a small, local bank or credit union. But nearly all companies have these "diversity" plans in place these days.

I tell young people to purposefully plan their lives early on to become independent of government and corporate careers. Law enforcement, academia, any business with so many employees that they become subject to government EEOC crap, are off the table for the most part. Gain a skill that will always be valuable like mechanic, carpenter, electrician, plumber, IT, etc., that you can fall back on when all the bank tellers are scrambling to feed their families. Choose an avocation you really enjoy and somehow make that your vocation, but always with an eye toward helping our people and remaining independent.
If Whites insist on participating in "social media," do so on ours, not (((theirs))). Like us on WhiteBiocentrism.com; follow us on NationalVanguard.org. ᛉ

Will Williams

Post by Will Williams » Fri Sep 29, 2017 7:01 pm

Will Williams wrote:... If the National Alliance had a $250,000,000 tax-exempt endowment and MSM and DOJ behind us like SPLC has, we'd soon have our people buying non-kosher food, and products and services that don't sell-race-mixing and racial debasement in their advertisements and commercials...
Good news! People with telephones in their pockets that are smarter than they are can now purchase an App (application) that will tell them what products on their grocer's shelves are not blessed by some rabbi. Great idea for those goyim who consciously boycott kosher on principle.
---

The KosChertified? App is the essential tool for... making you a better-informed consumer at the grocery store while giving youa detailed look at The KQ - The Kosher Question. It features a database of products that DO NOT display an obvious kosher-certification seal on its label.

Unbeknownst to most, the great majority of essential food products are certified by one of many rabbinical organizations around the country. Pick up a box of breakfast cereal, bottled water and yogurt, and the chances are that the labels sport a kosher seal of some sort. For the Jewish community and others seeking this out (like Seventh Day Adventists) this is a good thing, as there's no requirement to go to a specialized store or aisle. For most others, the issue was not even on their radar screen - because they were simply uninformed. KosChertied? will help all these shoppers, no matter what their purpose may be.

Contact
For Inquiries regarding our app, please remit your correspondence to: KosChertified? App℅ Free Press Promotions, LLCP.O. Box 2823San Marcos, CA 92079
email: [email protected]
http://www.koschertified.com/
---

WNNana

Post by WNNana » Mon Oct 02, 2017 8:50 pm

Great, Speedway is the ONLY non dune coon/hindi owned gas station around me. It's also the only one that's clean and doesn't stink like funky incense or curry (both of which smell like a goat barn on a humid August afternoon).

Will Williams

Post by Will Williams » Sun Nov 18, 2018 1:35 pm

I needed to buy some powdered cleanser the other day while shopping at one of the local grocery stores and had some time. So I did a little comparative shopping -- not for the cheapest price, but for a product that didn't have the little Jew hechksher, signifying that the product has vbeen bessed by a rabbi as kosher.
The winner: Bar Keeper's Friend - since 1882

The losers: Ajax, Comet and Bon Ami, all with the hidden Jewish kosher tax, but cheaper than the winner that's not approved for the Jews' dietary laws..

Wade Hampton III

Post by Wade Hampton III » Sun Nov 18, 2018 11:33 pm

Will Williams wrote:I propose WhiteBiocentrism.com take the lead in a campaign to boycott companies that take a stand against White Racial Loyalists, starting with these companies that match donations made by their employees to the anti-White Southern Poverty Law Center.
I hate to be the eternal pessimist, but perhaps....due to the rather lengthy compilation presented here....
a list of who to buy FROM..rather than NOT to buy from...would perhaps be in order??

:?:

Little wonder Robert Matthews and the men of The Order lost their patience...