Who to Boycott

Securing the existence of our people
Tomcat

Re: Who to Boycott

Post by Tomcat » Thu May 12, 2022 2:19 pm

You can add Turner Industries to the list. They have become rabidly anti white, and are now following the practices of political correctness, as you can see in my other post. On many jobs, they have even forbidden any discussion of politics. viewtopic.php?f=6&t=5270

Jim Mathias

Post by Jim Mathias » Thu May 12, 2022 10:49 pm

Tomcat wrote:
Thu May 12, 2022 2:19 pm
You can add Turner Industries to the list. They have become rabidly anti white, and are now following the practices of political correctness, as you can see in my other post. On many jobs, they have even forbidden any discussion of politics. viewtopic.php?f=6&t=5270
I'm on the job often and out of professionalism I refrain from getting into discussions on politics. This applies even when clients attempt to engage me in it. Instead, I let my actions speak for themselves while on the job: honest dealing, doing the best job I can, never giving up, knowing and communicating my limitations when I run up against them after attempting to overcome them, mindfulness of a client's fiscal situation, being consistent, showing up on time or earlier, remaining focused on the task at hand, and so on. Or in other words, acting White! :lol:
Activism materials available! ===> Contact me via PM to obtain quantities of the "Send Them Back", "NA Health Warning #1 +#2+#3" stickers, and any fliers listed in the Alliance website's flier webpage.

BenMillan

Post by BenMillan » Sun May 15, 2022 11:24 am

I found this website while looking for payment processors.

It's categorized so it makes for an easy reference:

www.cancelthiscompany.com