WELCOME TO LEITH MOVIE

Securing the existence of our people
Michael

WELCOME TO LEITH MOVIE

Post by Michael » Sun Feb 21, 2016 4:07 pm

I watched this documentary and came away feeling sorry for Mr. Cobb, which i don't delight in.

I hesitate in saying this, but swinging your arm up in a nazi salute and wearing clothing with swastikas is counter productive.

http://2movies.to/welcome-to-leith_1c28/y2m20/

Im with you Mr. Cobb in your idea.

Better luck next time.

John Calhoun

Re: WELCOME TO LEITH MOVIE

Post by John Calhoun » Mon Feb 22, 2016 9:31 am

I have not seen this one. I will reserve judgement until I have.

permela

MY REVIEW OF THE WELCOME TO LEITH VIDEO

Post by permela » Wed Apr 06, 2016 4:59 pm

The video at http://www.pbs.org/independentlens/vide ... full-film/ was aired on ETV a day or two ago. I watched it on line.

I doubt that Cobb or any of his friends truly wanted to spend much time in a place like Leith.

Craig Cobb nevertheless bought some land and buildings in Leith, a town with an adult population of about twenty, and proclaimed that he wanted enough Whites who shared his pro-White opinions to help him to win elections by moving there. He advertised his intentions by displaying flags with swastikas on them.

Some of the people in Leith armed themselves and claimed that they felt threatened and were afraid of Cobb and his friends. Their hysteria was so great that I doubt that many of their neighbors dared to disagree. The prosecution was worried because one man was honest and brave enough to publicly state that he did not feel threatened by Cobb and his friends.

What makes people who are alive today different from people who lived several centuries ago? The Salem Witch Trials resulted in the executions of twenty people, fourteen of them women, and all but one by hanging.

Would a jury of such hysterical and prejudiced people have found Cobb guilty of any charge that seemed plausible? Might one juror have been honest enough to find Cobb "not guilty"?

If the following events had not been filmed I suspect that Cobb would have been physically assaulted and even killed.

The town's elected officials passed building codes, etc. that made it impossible for Cobb and his friends to remain on his property. The motor vehicles, etc. of Cobb and his friends were also vandalized.

I suspect that thousands of White Americans have been subjected to selectively enforced building, etc. codes, etc., and will be for the rest of their lives, simply because they expressed a pro-White opinion at some time during their lives, according to the database of a well organized, militant, and politically powerful Jewish community.

The way that Cobb was treated reminds me of the thousands of German citizens who have been imprisoned because they have expressed honest opinions about what historian David IRVING and artist Ernst Zundel have said about Hitler and World War II.

Being naively Aryan in a sick, Jew-dominated Christian society is asking for trouble.

Craig Cobb and a companion responded to the harassment by carrying rifles while walking down a dirt road on which there were only a few distant buildings, i.e., he terrorized people. A couple people came outside of their houses to call him names from a few hundred feet away, and ordered him to leave their town (I suppose because someone telephoned that Cobb was taking a walk). Cobb lost his temper and responded by shouting intimidating statements back at them, I guess because he felt intimidated, out-gunned, and too territorial to accept defeat.

Cobb and his companion stopped walking when a law enforcement vehicle with flashing lights stopped in front of them. One of the two armed and body armor protected officers' told Cobb that for the officers' safety they needed to know whether or not Cobb's gun was loaded. If they truly felt threatened by Cobb's gun, why didn't they just point their revolvers at him and order him to drop his rifle?

Did the officers stop Cobb only because they needed evidence that his rifle was loaded in order to substantiate the charge that Cobb was terrorizing the community? Cobb and his companion were allowed to continue walking home immediately after he replied YES.

Would Cobb have been chased down or shot in the back if he had just turned around and walked away, so that the law enforcement officers could not claim that they felt threatened by his gun?

I always feel threatened by stranger with a gun who approaches me without my consent. A police officer is no more trustworthy than the average American in my opinion.

Law enforcement officers later showed up at Cobb's home and arrested him and his companion, put them in handcuffs, and took them to jail where they remained for months awaiting trial for terrorizing people. I think their bond was set at about a million dollars, and that they might have been locked up for decades if they had been convicted.

Cobb apologized to the judge for his stupidity, was allowed to plea bargain his way out of jail, caught a bus at a public bus stop, left town and sold his property in Leith to his friends.

Cobb is on probation for five years, now has a felony on his record, and can not even own a gun in order to defend himself against the savages who are turning America into the kind of place from which they immigrated.

I wonder why Cobb did not stick up for his rights. Did he behave as he did simply because receiving so much media, etc. attention made him feel important?

The Negress hosted of a television program on which Cobb appeared revealed the results of Cobb's DNA test. It estimated that Cobb is 14% sub-Saharan African, which may or may not be true. The Negroes ridiculed Cobb, and he grinned as though he were a masochist.

Cobb seemed like a cowardly sissy pacifist instead of belligerent in the end. He appears to be a defeated man whose only recourse is via the Internet. What a sorry excuse for a White man.

Hitler said that Whites behave like women according to Meine Kampf.

My opinion is that farming led to the domestication of our race, that we are too civilized to compete with the savages who have invaded our territory, and that hardly anything will be left of White civilization a few generations from now, thanks to brainwashed Christians like those who live in Leith. That our enemies are laughing at us is a sign of things to come.

Has ETV aired this depressing video nationwide in order to intimidate Whites who might dare express their pro-White sympathies?

I suspect that Donald Trump has done so well in the primaries (despite his ignorant statements about global warming, etc.) mainly because of his opposition to illegal immigration, and that his success has alarmed the anti-White media conglomerates who are trying to destroy White civilization, and whose propaganda determines who wins elections. They seem to have declared all out war on Trump. I doubt even he can win an election without their support.

Independent Lens
Welcome to Leith #1713
Monday, April 4, 10:00 pm on ETV
Duration: 1:26:46
Description: Residents of a North Dakota town struggle against a notorious white supremacist.
- See more at:http://pw.myersinfosys.com/scetv/hour?y ... hTOEa.dpuf

Is the video at http://www.pbs.org/independentlens/vide ... full-film/ the same as the video that WAS at http://2movies.to/welcome-to-leith_1c28/y2m20/ ?

Why does this link no longer work:
http://2movies.to/welcome-to-leith_1c28/y2m20/ ?

---------------------

IS PRO-WHITE SPEECH LESS CENSORED THAN IT WAS YEARS AGO?

I remember when NO pro-WHITE opinion was allowed to remain on the Internet. Even web sites that were thought to be pro-White seemed to be in the hands of the enemy's censors.

Has the White biocentrism website at http://whitebiocentrism.com/ remained on the Internet for so long (despite allowing people like me to express pro-White opinions so freely) because all pro-White opinions on the Internet are no longer censored?

Will Williams

Re: MY REVIEW OF THE WELCOME TO LEITH VIDEO

Post by Will Williams » Wed Apr 06, 2016 6:52 pm

permela wrote: I wonder why Cobb did not stick up for his rights. Did he behave as he did simply because receiving so much media, etc. attention made him feel important? Cobb seemed like a cowardly sissy pacifist instead of belligerent in the end. He appears to be a defeated man whose only recourse is via the Internet...
Mr. Cobb didn't think his plan through, telegraphed his every move on the Internet and had some defective characters helping him. Leith was bound to fail, but that doesn't mean the idea of Whites carefully gathering in an area or even taking over a ghost town community like Leith can't succeed. I suspect jail and his facing multiple felonies broke him down after a few months. I recall his parole restrictions wouldn't even allow him to leave North Dakota to go live with and take care of his mom in Missouri.
Has ETV aired this depressing video nationwide in order to intimidate Whites who might dare express their pro-White sympathies?..
I haven't viewed it but can predict that it is not sympathetic to Mr. Cobb and his foul-mouthed, Nazi-flag waving associates. Your reaction to it is that it is "depressing." That's is the desired result.
If Whites insist on participating in "social media," do so on ours, not (((theirs))). Like us on WhiteBiocentrism.com; follow us on NationalVanguard.org. ᛉ