Anti-White Police

Securing the existence of our people
David York

Re: Anti-White Police

Post by David York » Tue Apr 21, 2015 4:17 am

I think you should still go for it. You have to pursue some sort of career. Even if it looks like it's heading in a bad trend you can still hold on to your values and use them on the inside. I'm sure if you became a cop an some white person called 911 they would be pleased to get assistance from a white officer. I considered becoming a police officer myself, I took the test and it was really easy.. But then I went to take the physical and apparently I was under dressed. I showed up in business casual clothes while everyone else that was there was wearing business suits. So this one cop who was monitoring the line of people told me to go home and reschedule it. Then I never got around to doing that. The people that showed up for the physical seemed pretty young and most of the where white. So I think that a lot of upstanding white people are attracted to that profession. I think they do try to recruit people that have a degree of professionalism about them. Unfortunately it is a pretty diverse job, most precincts have a good amount of nonwhite cops and most of them have to have a sort of comradery with each other because they work together, but still I think white people should still go for any job even if there are non whites working there. I'm not even to sure of any places where everyone is white anymore. I also think that cops are getting the short end of the stick these days. In other words they are being thrown to the wolves by their own municipalities. So in a sense I think that they are acting like the Military and just trying to find hominids of any variety for cannon fodder, and with the way the media is stirring up anti-cop sentiment with the black and non-white population, being a police officer is going to be more and more risky with all these crazy blacks running around high on marijuana or drunk and watching the News story about the latest unarmed black man that was shot by a cop who might think killing a cop would be a noble act. I guess I would consider it though if I needed the money but I would try to find a different profession in the long run. Cops in my city get pretty good pay so even though there are political aspects that are discouraging, the pay makes up for it somewhat.. and not so many jobs offer pensions anymore.

Will Williams

Re: Anti-White Police

Post by Will Williams » Tue Apr 21, 2015 12:35 pm

The law enforcement training may be worthwhile but an idealistic young White man like you needs to think his career path through logically if he wants to best serve his people. In planning your working years the one thing I've always thought most important (besides choosing a suitable mate) is that you become independent of the system -- self-employed, working at something you enjoy doing -- turning an avocation into a vocation if at all possible. Most cops seem to come from a military background, particularly military police. It takes a certain authoritarian personality to enforce laws one knows are detrimental to his race.

You'll appreciate Dr. Pierce's "Corrupting Our Police," here: http://cdn.preterhuman.net/texts/unsorted/fs0012a.html
and "The Corruption of America's Police by the ADL," here: http://cdn.preterhuman.net/texts/unsorted/fs9811a.html and "The FBI, the ADL, and Christina Long," here: http://cdn.preterhuman.net/texts/unsorted/fs0207c.html Those are just some ADV transcripts on how the Jew's intelligence gathering arm of the MOSSAD in the U.S., the ADL, had already been thoroughly corrupting law enforcement agencies a decade or two ago.

Then I just saw the following bit of news:
---

Report: DOJ, Famous But Incompetent acknowledges flawed testimony from unit

The Associated Press
04/18/2015

WASHINGTON -The Justice Department and FBI have formally acknowledged that nearly every examiner in the FBI Laboratory's microscopic hair comparison unit gave flawed testimony in almost all trials in which they offered evidence against criminal defendants over more than a two-decade period before 2000, The Washington Post reported.

Twenty-six of the 28 examiners overstated forensic matches in ways that favored prosecutors in more than 95 percent of the 268 trials reviewed so far, the Post reported Saturday, citing information from the National Association of Criminal Defense Lawyers and the Innocence Project.

The organizations are assisting the government with the post-conviction review of questioned forensic evidence and provided the statistics under an agreement with the government to release results after the review of the first 200 convictions, the Post reported.

The cases include those of 32 defendants sentenced to death; of those, 14 have been executed or died in prison, the Post reported in a story posted on its website.

The FBI errors alone do not mean there was not other evidence of a convict's guilt, the Post said. Defendants and federal and state prosecutors in 46 states and the District of Columbia are being notified to determine whether there are grounds for appeals, according to the newspaper. Four defendants were previously exonerated.

In a statement released to the Post, the FBI and Justice Department vowed to continue to devote resources to address all cases and said they "are committed to ensuring that affected defendants are notified of past errors and that justice is done in every instance. The department and the FBI are also committed to ensuring the accuracy of future hair analysis, as well as the application of all disciplines of forensic science."

The FBI is waiting to complete all reviews to assess causes but has acknowledged that hair examiners until 2012 lacked written standards defining scientifically appropriate and erroneous ways to explain results in court, the Post reported. The bureau expects this year to complete similar standards for testimony and lab reports for 19 forensic disciplines, the newspaper said.

Federal authorities launched the investigation in 2012 after the Post reported that flawed forensic hair matches might have led to the convictions of hundreds of potentially innocent people since at least the 1970s, typically for murder, rape and other violent crimes nationwide.

The review confirmed that FBI experts systematically testified to the near-certainty of "matches" of crime-scene hairs to defendants, backing their claims by citing incomplete or misleading statistics drawn from their case work, the Post reported. In reality, according to the newspaper, there is no accepted research on how often hair from different people may appear the same. Since 2000, the lab has used visual hair comparison to rule out someone as a possible source of hair or in combination with more accurate DNA testing.
---

http://www.kansascity.com/news/governme ... 94342.html
If Whites insist on participating in "social media," do so on ours, not (((theirs))). Like us on WhiteBiocentrism.com; follow us on NationalVanguard.org. ᛉ