How many white people are there in the world?

Securing the existence of our people
David York

Post by David York » Sun Nov 02, 2014 5:59 pm

I have this figure in my head that it's around 600 million, but upon doing google searches I can't seem to find a straight answer. If you type into google "how many people are there in the world" you get a straight answer that its 7.125 billion as of 2013, then if you type "how many Jews are there in the world" you get another straight answer that says there are a little over 13 million jews in the world, but if you type in "how many white people are in the world" you get this link to a wikipedia article explaining that "White people is a term for a set of socially constructed ethnic groups, and functions as a color metaphor for race. ". And if you click on the second link that google gives you it is another wikipedia article called World Demographics and in the subsection called Race and Ethnicity all it says is : " world is made up of thousands of ethnic groups. Han Chinese represent about 18% of the global population"..

So I can't get a straight answer from google about how many white people there are in the world. It seems like the Liberals are covering this up. The only way to get a global estimate would be to go country by country, but even then the census figures are dubious. For instance I've heard Aurthor kemp say that the US census, which claims that whites are 68% of America today, include all Middle Eastern and East Indian people in the category White.

Can anybody help me out, this is really frustrating!! :evil:

Cosmotheist

Re: How many white people are there in the world?

Post by Cosmotheist » Tue Nov 04, 2014 7:26 am

Wrong question. What matters is, how many White people
are there in this world that "know" that they are White and
what "White" really means and that want it to stay "White"
and to advance towards Godhood and for all of their "future"
generations?

The answer is, not enough, yet!

Cosmotheists do aim to change this fact.

Best regards,
Cosmotheist

David York

Post by David York » Tue Nov 04, 2014 8:31 am

Cosmotheist wrote:How many white people are there in the world?

but to advance towards Godhood and for all of their "future"
generations?

The answer is, not enough, yet!

Cosmotheists do aim to change this fact.

Best regards,
Cosmotheist

hehe, yeah you are right about that. That would be the better question. I listened to this interview of Arthur Kemp, the author of the book "March of the Titans", he said there was a study or something which said that you would need only 14,000 people of any group, in our case white people, in order to colonize a new land and repopulate it, whether it's a colony on a different planet or somewhere on Earth. Do you think that number is accurate? If that is true then it shouldn't be too hard to get that many people together, the only thing to consider though is where could we set up this Ethnostate so it can develop without being hindered by Jews, other non whites, or anti-white liberals? He said he thought that the best place for a white Ethonostate to be right now would be somewhere between East Germany and the Ural mountains. I Suppose that is because there is a strong Eastern European population already there which hasn't yet been integrated with tons of non-whites, but he also said that we should try to create these ethnostates where ever we can and I guess where ever white people are.

Michael Olanich

Post by Michael Olanich » Tue Nov 04, 2014 10:14 am

DanielOlj79 wrote:I have this figure in my head that it's around 600 million, but upon doing google searches I can't seem to find a straight answer. If you type into google "how many people are there in the world" you get a straight answer that its 7.125 billion as of 2013, then if you type "how many Jews are there in the world" you get another straight answer that says there are a little over 13 million jews in the world, but if you type in "how many white people are in the world" you get this link to a wikipedia article explaining that "White people is a term for a set of socially constructed ethnic groups, and functions as a color metaphor for race. ". And if you click on the second link that google gives you it is another wikipedia article called World Demographics and in the subsection called Race and Ethnicity all it says is : " world is made up of thousands of ethnic groups. Han Chinese represent about 18% of the global population"..

So I can't get a straight answer from google about how many white people there are in the world. It seems like the Liberals are covering this up. The only way to get a global estimate would be to go country by country, but even then the census figures are dubious. For instance I've heard Aurthor kemp say that the US census, which claims that whites are 68% of America today, include all Middle Eastern and East Indian people in the category White.

Can anybody help me out, this is really frustrating!! :evil:
600 million sounds about right, but it's most likely lower than that now. Last I heard Whites were 8% of the world population, but that's a figure I've known about for a decade now, which is why I say we are now fewer than 600 million. I am surprised to see the world's population is now 7 billion, but now that I think about it I shouldn't be so surprised at that figure. I'm only guessing but I'd say Europeans/whites are now only 7 or 7.5% of the World. Or at least, lower than the optimistic 8% from a decade ago.

A White Nationalist

Post by A White Nationalist » Sat Jan 24, 2015 10:46 am

C: "Wrong question. What matters is, how many White people are there in this world that "know" that they are White?"

In your estimation, what is the approximate number?

Cosmotheist

Post by Cosmotheist » Sat Jan 24, 2015 11:03 am

A White Nationalist wrote:C: "Wrong question. What matters is, how many White people are there in this world that "know" that they are White?"

generations?

Again, the answer is, not enough, yet!

Cosmotheists do aim to change this dire fact.

Best regards,
Cosmotheist

David York

Post by David York » Sat Jan 24, 2015 12:28 pm

Cosmotheist wrote:
A White Nationalist wrote:C: "Wrong question. What matters is, how many White people are there in this world that "know" that they are White?"

generations?

Again, the answer is, not enough, yet!

Cosmotheists do aim to change this dire fact.

Best regards,
Cosmotheist

I guess the Real question would be how many White people are racially aware and against race-mixing? If we go by Dr. Pierce's estimate that the moral minority consisted of about 2-5% of the White's in America, I would estimate that there are anywhere from 4-10 million of us in America and 12-30 million of us world wide. This is based on the assumption that there are about 200 million whites in American and 600 million whites in the world.