What Is So Wrong With White People?

Securing the existence of our people
Michael Olanich

Post by Michael Olanich » Sun Sep 21, 2014 4:21 am

Ask the wrong questions, and you’ll always get the wrong answers; more of the verbal tricks used to bully Whites.
by Alpin MacLaren

“WHAT IS SO WRONG with non-Whites?” asked the email. “Why can’t we have them in our country?” A poor mind-numbed sheep was totally confused by my writings, and naturally he asked a confused question. When you do not have the right questions, it is impossible to get the right answers.

Let’s take an example. You are sitting in your living room, reading the latest translation of Homer’s Odyssey, and all at once your front door opens. In walks a stranger, and he says, “Hello!” He then turns and makes his way toward your kitchen. After the shock wears off, you hit your feet and quickly follow him.

“Hey!” you shout. “What do you think you’re doing?”

“Why, I am making myself at home here,” he replies with a smile. “I don’t have anywhere else to go right now, and this house matches my taste: warm and comfortable.”

“Get the hell out of my house!” you loudly say. Your temper is rising and the tramp can see that your finger is pointing towards the door.

“Well, are we having a demonstration of intolerance here?” asks the stranger with mock shock. “What is the matter with you? I have as much right to have a home as you do, don’t I? Why do you deny me my basic right to shelter and food? Who do you think you are?” He opens up the refrigerator and rummages around for something that looks appetizing. “Hmmm! I just love apple pie,” he says as he pulls out the pie tin and starts to eat like pig from a trough.

This tramp is using the very same type of reasoning that my simpleton emailer was using. What is wrong with anyone owning a home? Nothing! What is wrong with non-Whites? Nothing! These questions are completely beside the point. They seem to be related to the topic, but in reality they are not related at all.

Americans have been going through this Alice Through the Looking Glass existence for nearly 50 years. The reason that the intrusive stranger should be denied access to your home is not to stop him from having a home. That is a completely different issue. You were sitting in your living room reading a book, not doing a thing to stop the stranger from getting a job and buying or renting his own home. It is his responsibility to do so, not your responsibility to make sure that he does it. The real question is: Who has the right to determine access rights to your home? Do you, or do you not, have the right to keep strangers out of your house? The answers to these questions were the important ones, not the answers to the misdirecting questions asked by the stranger. If you cannot defend your own home against intrusion by strangers, then you have been denied your right to have your own home. Unfortunately, the sort of muddy, disconnected “logic” used by the tramp is used every day in the media and in the classrooms of our land.

As for non-Whites, the correct question is not the one put forward by the emailer. That question is inflammatory and meaningless. The real question, the one that is never asked but which demands to be asked is: What is so wrong with White people? And from that, there follow several related questions: What is wrong with having White nations? What is wrong with having White cities? What is wrong with having White neighborhoods? What is wrong with having White schools? These questions are the ones to which the brainwashed masses are never exposed. These are the questions from which all of the propaganda spewing forth from the media is designed to distract us.

When the nonsensical media drivel is pushed aside, one is left with cold reality. Someone is trying to terminate us as a people. Every effort is being made to completely eliminate all of the White areas in the world. The term “predominantly White” has now become a dirty term — it implies something “evil” is going on there. White people insisting on living with other White people are classified as dirty and mean-spirited. Each and every action that would help to preserve the White race has been neatly categorized as “hate,” “intolerant,” “non-inclusive” and/or “racist.” That could not have happened by accident, and it could not have happened through the actions of friendly-minded people. It could only have happened through the planned actions of enemies of our people. When someone makes an effort to mend the obviously flawed logic at work in our society today, he or she is attacked with extreme antagonism by the media and their minions. This shows that the illogic and misinformation about race was not simply a mistake that was made that can easily be corrected through reasonable discussion and compromise. Those who originally created the problem, are frantically working just as hard today to make sure that the problem is not fixed.

Anytime someone tries to make you feel guilty for trying to preserve your White race, White neighborhood, White school, or White heroes, remember that no friend would do such a thing. Only someone who is filled with hate against you and your people would suggest that exterminating the White race would somehow make things better. It is self-evident that destroying the White breeding grounds in Europe and North America will destroy the White race itself. All promotion of “diversity,” multiculturalism,” and “inclusion” is directed at preparing the minds of White people to accept ideas that are lethal to their race. It is absurd to call self-preservation “hate.” It ridiculous to say that it is “evil” to have White neighborhoods or White countries. Beyond merely being inane, these things are dangerous attacks upon our continued existence. If our people accept these terribly illogical ideas as being valid, they will be exterminated by them.

By giving up the right to our own sovereign lands, we give up our right to produce our own young, and our right to raise our own young in an environment that expresses only our own cultural heritage. Over time, this would crush the once-great White race into oblivion.

We have spent enough time — far too much, really — pursuing the answers to the wrong questions. It is time to start pursuing the answers to the right questions. In fact, that time is long overdue!

http://nationalvanguard.org/2014/09/wha ... te-people/

Elanor

Re: What Is So Wrong With White People?

Post by Elanor » Fri Jan 09, 2015 6:08 pm

Beautifully written article - thank you for sharing this. You have managed to succinctly put into words concepts with which I have struggled for the past few years. I am currently taking a class called "Working with Children in a Diverse World". Sadly, it is mandatory. The very first chapter talks about Whites have perpetrated all the crimes against humanity and how, simply by being White, we are continuing to contribute to the ills of our society. Needless to say, these are concepts with which I strongly disagree. Since it's a mandatory class, however, there is only so much leeway I am allowed to express my true thoughts on this issue. My struggles with this class - and the fact that I come away from it feeling dirty - actually served as the impetus to join this forum and learn more about what I can do to be part of our solution. What a fortuitous event that this is one of the first articles I read!

A White Nationalist

Re: What Is So Wrong With White People?

Post by A White Nationalist » Thu Jan 22, 2015 1:15 pm

It was Alpin MacLaren's website (I Love White Folks) that first enlightened me on the race issue in the USA, at least in the sense that made me aware that others thought as I did. I consider it a towering landmark.