To Understand the Ferguson Riots, Look to Africa

Securing the existence of our people
Benjamin Bice

Re: To Understand the Ferguson Riots, Look to Africa

Post by Benjamin Bice » Sat Jan 24, 2015 12:25 am

Fortune, Fame, Mirrors Broken, Still Insane, But the Narrative Remains...
http://stuffblackpeopledontlike.blogspo ... l.html?m=1

Benjamin Bice

Post by Benjamin Bice » Sun Feb 01, 2015 1:13 am

"... beneath a ceiling painted with allegorical images of Western democracy": Africans in America and the Chaos at the Civilian Review Board Hearing in St. Louis...
http://stuffblackpeopledontlike.blogspo ... h.html?m=1

Benjamin Bice

Post by Benjamin Bice » Tue Feb 10, 2015 4:10 pm

“THE BIRTH OF A NATION” at 100—Racial Chaos
Unleashed in St. Louis
-
http://www.vdare.com/articles/the-birth ... n-st-louis

Benjamin Bice

Post by Benjamin Bice » Fri Feb 20, 2015 1:26 pm

To the last syllable of recorded time... Gov. Nixon
Admits the National Guard Stood Down because
'Black Terrorists Lives > Private Property'
-
http://stuffblackpeopledontlike.blogspo ... v.html?m=1

A White Nationalist

Post by A White Nationalist » Fri Feb 20, 2015 7:00 pm

If a negro had written this article, rather than Jared Tayor, would it have been just as valid? As truthful?

Of course.

Where some WN's make their mistake, however, is in viewing Jared Taylor as "one of us". He is not. Too many pretend otherwise, or give this individual a "free pass" to mix and mingle among us. That should never be tolerated. Never. Ever. Nor should any WN ever give this individual money, in the form of donations, or by buying admission tickets to his events, or by any other means. Those who do should be given one warning. Thereafter, such individuals should be ostracized. Look up the word if you don't know what it means. Jared Taylor, as "an activist", should be smashed. Driven into darkness. Starved for money until he's panhandling on the streets. But no genuine WN should ever give him a single dime. I, for one, will shun any one who does.

Cosmotheist

Post by Cosmotheist » Sun Feb 22, 2015 9:17 am

A White Nationalist wrote:If a negro had written this article, rather than Jared Tayor, would it have been just as valid? As truthful?

Of course.

Where some WN's make their mistake, however, is in viewing Jared Taylor as "one of us". He is not. Too many pretend otherwise, or give this individual a "free pass" to mix and mingle among us. That should never be tolerated. Never. Ever. Nor should any WN ever give this individual money, in the form of donations, or by buying admission tickets to his events, or by any other means. Those who do should be given one warning. Thereafter, such individuals should be ostracized. Look up the word if you don't know what it means. Jared Taylor, as "an activist", should be smashed. Driven into darkness. Starved for money until he's panhandling on the streets. But no genuine WN should ever give him a single dime. I, for one, will shun any one who does.

Will Williams wrote:

Outside critics, especially anonymous ones, don't carry much weight around here. Sorry.

Indeed. :D

And neither do any unproductive ones that don't and that can't qualify as being potential NA
members and mostly such negative attitudes towards others nominally on our side like JT.

The NA is not interested in the so-called WN "movement" and in slandering any others in it
or in joining with others in it. We have our own unique perspective and world-view on what
we must do to ensure and insure the survival and advancement of the White Race. And for it
to achieve its inherent potential in a self-actualization of the Creator or ever upwards and on
to ever increasing consciousness of the Whole within us ever up towards a Personal Godhood.

That's really Our Cause and is the True Purpose that's inherent to all of those of our Race-
Soul or is with the Faustian Divine Spark that's within us individually and as a unified Whole.

Best regards,
Cosmotheist

Earth, with "C"'s surrounding it from
both sides, and protecting it, our only
home for now, with our Cosmotheism.

Will Williams

Post by Will Williams » Sun Feb 22, 2015 10:25 am

Cosmotheist wrote:
A White Nationalist wrote:If a negro had written this article, rather than Jared Tayor, would it have been just as valid? As truthful?

Of course.

Will Williams wrote:

Outside critics, especially anonymous ones, don't carry much weight around here. Sorry.

Indeed. :D

And neither do any "unproductive ones" that don't and that can't qualify as being potential NA
members and mostly such negative "attitudes" towards others "nominally" on our side like JT.
That's right, Cosmotheist. I have no idea who AWN is. He hasn't bothered to identify himself to me or to anyone else here at WB that I'm aware of. He came in here a month or so ago with a flurry of postings, many where he bumped old threads to stir things up unnecessarily to articulate his own agenda, which is not ours. He left when I replied to his last post here on 24 January, in another thread. Now he's back, doing the same thing, having disregarded what I told him.

With his negative attitude, I believe AWN would much more comfortable over at the VanguardNewsNetwork forum where Mr. Linder calls Jared Taylor a "polished turd" and calls for VNNers to ostracize Mr. Taylor and anyone who supports him, similarly: http://www.vanguardnewsnetwork.com/2009 ... e-of-shit/
If Whites insist on participating in "social media," do so on ours, not (((theirs))). Like us on WhiteBiocentrism.com; follow us on NationalVanguard.org. ᛉ

Will Williams

Post by Will Williams » Sun Feb 22, 2015 10:33 am

Will Williams wrote: left when I replied to his last post here on 24 January, in another thread. Now he's back, doing the same thing, having disregarded what I told him...
http://whitebiocentrism.com/viewtopic.p ... 4780#p4780
Will Williams wrote:
A White Nationalist wrote:I thought this forum would be a venue for intelligent WN's to discuss and consider various points of view, although, like Stormfront, I suspected that even a slight deviation or disagreement might not be welcome. So let me just come right out and ask: Chairman Williams, is this forum basically for MEMBERS of the NA to use? It's beginning to look that way, and that's fine. It's your forum. And though I'm not looking to get banned, I think that's what's coming, since my commentary seems to engender hostility; but then the entire WN movement is one vast cauldron of hostility. I've personally witnessed all the hostility that YOU received while posting on The Phora, VNN, and Stormfront, and how those opposed to you were relentless in their attacks against you. They simply hounded you to death, though you shrugged it off. But that's what I mean: the WN "movement" cannot bear any criticism, at least beyond the mildest form.
I can bear it. I shrugged off the criticism of me and the Alliance because it comes from anonymous critics for the most part who have agendas that are opposed to what Dr. Pierce advocated -- people like Harold Covington, his sockpuppets or his Internet hobbyists. VNN, Stormfront and the Phora are rife with critics, especially the Christian ones who claim we are anti-Christian.

Now we've got our own forum and we don't need those critics. We seek consensus of thought and on our strategy. Dr. Pierce gave us what we need to work with, thanks.
Furthermore, I agree that neither this, or any other WN forum has "free speech" - they do not.
We don't claim to be a free speech forum. Like I said, we'll build our movement with those who agree with our program and values, not those who want to argue with us. If you don't like the Alliance or any of the "Movement" groups, build your own. Nobody is stopping you.
But they lack something that I believe is far worse - free thought. The very act of thinking is not usually wanted, not just the content itself. By that I mean: the expression of ideas that might - just might - serve to advance our Cause are usually scorned. Not defeated with reason and logic, just...scorned. Nobody seems to want fresh ideas, believing all the "best" ways have been found to promote the WN Cause. And yet, we're losing. Even the revamped NA will not likely recover to the same level Pierce brought it to, at least not in your lifetime. That's not an insult; it's simply an assessment of what the former NA was at its height, to what it is now. It will take at least a decade to restore all the lost membership, though I know you won't like hearing that. And let's face it: you'll not likely find an intellectual replacement for Pierce - ever. So you're going to have a very steep, uphill climb.
So what? You sound defeatist to me. I don't claim to be able to take the place of Dr. Pierce as the Alliance's guiding light, but I know goddamned well we can and will rebuild the Alliance -- and that we had better do it now, no matter what you naysayers freely think. You never joined the National Alliance and you never will join because you are not a team player. No offense, but don't strike me as the kind of responsible idealist and truth seeker we attract. You're looking for storm troopers.
Now, before you hit the Ban Button, I am a genuine WN. And I could prove so, were it necessary. But being a genuine WN never saved anyone from Don Black's blood-stained ban-hammer, so I doubt it will here. I merely mention it because I am on your side, as I once was on Mr. Black's. But he didn't care; he wasn't about to let anything jeopardize the $7,500 per month chunk of donation cash be threatened.

Finally, this is why I never joined the NA, although I was asked more than once. I'm a free thinker, Mr. Williams. If I agree with a fellow WN, I'll say so. If not, I'll articulate why, and let the chips fall where they may. But...those chips usually have "banned" engraved on them. Even so, it's precisely free-thinking white nationalists like me that are the most needed in our struggle, yet few within the movement seem to want us. Ask around, you'll learn that for yourself. You see, I wish the NA all the luck in the world, but that doesn't mean I agree with everything it believes or does. And were I a member, I suppose I would be "excommunicated" in short order.

That's why I'm a "lone wolf". AWN
I agree that you are a lone wolf. The Alliance is not made up of lone wolves and we don't follow the leaderless resistance approach that encourages lone wolfism.

I'm not banning you. I hope you'll quit being so obstreperous, such a contrarian, and try to get along with your hosts. I don't believe you read the articles I linked to, especially this one: http://whitebiocentrism.com/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=3 Our members offer suggestions all the time on how we can improve and we listen to them. I know, or will learn who our members are and encourage their input. Outside critics, especially anonymous ones, don't carry much weight around here. Sorry. :|
Thanks for reminding me of that previous reply to AWN, Cosmotheist. It stands.
If Whites insist on participating in "social media," do so on ours, not (((theirs))). Like us on WhiteBiocentrism.com; follow us on NationalVanguard.org. ᛉ

Benjamin Bice

Post by Benjamin Bice » Tue Mar 03, 2015 5:57 pm

Four Black People out of 27,000 Correctly Filled Out Their Section 8 Voucher Form in the City of St. Louis in July of 2014...
-
http://stuffblackpeopledontlike.blogspo ... 0.html?m=1

RockofAges

Post by RockofAges » Tue Mar 03, 2015 6:35 pm

I do not feel we need to put all the blame, of the current crises in South Africa, on the backs of the blacks. They are but pawns like the rest of us. But their evil acts of horrific violence is unforgivable!