Proposed slogan

Securing the existence of our people
Victor Arminius

Proposed slogan

Post by Victor Arminius » Tue Mar 28, 2023 11:44 pm

The Ethno-State resolution is the only solution!

Will Williams

Re: Proposed slogan

Post by Will Williams » Mon Apr 03, 2023 6:53 pm

Victor Arminius wrote:
Tue Mar 28, 2023 11:44 pm
The Ethno-State resolution is the only solution!

White racial separation is the only solution
, VA. I recall you wrote this in your belated WB introduction back in October:

I can remember years ago people always wanted to know what the endpoint was as regards the National Alliance. Now we know. The National Alliance was calling for White living space long before the term Ethno-State was invented.

You're right. The first use of the term ethnostate that I remember was by Wilmot Robertson: https://archive.org/details/TheEthnostate -- well after Dr. Pierce articulated our Alliance's Cosmotheist Community concept.

The Ethnostate
by Wilmot Robertson

From the Foreword...
In an earlier book, The Dispossessed Majority, the author was hopeful, but not too hopeful, that a sharp white backlash to minority racism and cultural degeneration might save what appeared to be the doomed United States. Twenty years ago he still believed it possible that his moribund country could revive, clean out its political and cultural Augean Stables, and establish a Pax Americana that would herald a new age of peace, plenty and progress. Now that more than two decades have passed, events are proving that America, as we have known it, is beyond saving. The Majority, that is, the Northern and Western European elements of the population, has lost whatever chance it had to recapture the country it ruled for more than two centuries. Defeatist as it may sound, this does not mean it is too late to save the Majority as a people....
What is called for is a new form of government that would transform socially destructive into socially constructive forces. Race, now actively tearing countries apart, might be helpful in putting them back together but this time in the form of autonomous, relatively self-sufficient collectivities that the author has chosen to designate as ethnostates. Since nothing else seems to be working, since every new day brings with it new demographic horrors, a little rethinking of the fundamental themes and axioms of modem statecraft might be in order.
Although the author is an American, he will not confine his remarks to what used to be his country but will aim many of them overseas. Inescapably, however, his emphasis will be on the United States, not only because of his birth and upbringing, but also because what is happening in the Western world in these parlous times is happening first in America. To employ Spenglerâs term, but without accepting his organic view of history, the Decline of the West is accelerating faster in the United States than elsewhere. Consequently, the suggestions advanced in this book for halting and reversing this decline should have the highest priority for the American Majority, the most threatened of white population groups everywhere, South African whites excepted...

The Ethnostate is Wilmot Robertson's third book. His first, The Dispossessed Majority, was published in 1972 and updated editions came out every two or three years thereafter. As of 1992, more than 100,000 hardcover, softcover and condensed paperback copies had been sold. In 1974, the author's second book, Ventilations, a collection of essays was published.
The Ethnostate was composed in the years 1985-92, while Robertson continued his work as editor of Instauration, a monthly magazine dedicated to the small group of white Americans who are trying to prevent what was once their country from becoming a 20th-century down-the-tubes Sybaris and a 21st-century Brazil. Instauration is now in its 18th year.
Robertson, who was born in Philadelphia and studied at several colleges in the United States and abroad, also functions as the head of Howard Allen Enterprises, Inc., a book and magazine publisher, whose address is P.O. Box 76, Cape Canaveral, Florida 32920. Booklist available on request.
Our Alliance has a slogan: Do Right and Fear No One! I also like what Dr. Pierce would say: Before we can put the White man in the fight we must put the fight into the White man.
If Whites insist on participating in "social media," do so on ours, not (((theirs))). Like us on WhiteBiocentrism.com; follow us on NationalVanguard.org. ᛉ

FolkishFreya

Post by FolkishFreya » Mon Apr 03, 2023 9:01 pm

Our Alliance has a slogan: Do Right and Fear No One! I also like what Dr. Pierce would say: Before we can put the White man in the fight we must put the fight into the White man.

I like that also, Chairman!
-Freya
LOYAL TO THE CAUSE

John Yurgel

Post by John Yurgel » Mon Apr 03, 2023 9:22 pm

Ad Deum Deitas

Richard_G_603

Post by Richard_G_603 » Tue Apr 25, 2023 10:24 pm

Will Williams wrote:
Mon Apr 03, 2023 6:53 pm

Interesting to see that, as the Asatru Folk Assembly has that as the Motto of the first of their regional "churches" they established a few years ago. (not endorsing them or saying it was original to them at all, just stating an observation)

FolkishFreya

Post by FolkishFreya » Wed Apr 26, 2023 12:07 am

Richard_G_603 wrote:
Tue Apr 25, 2023 10:24 pm
Will Williams wrote:
Mon Apr 03, 2023 6:53 pm

Interesting to see that, as the Asatru Folk Assembly has that as the Motto of the first of their regional "churches" they established a few years ago. (not endorsing them or saying it was original to them at all, just stating an observation)
It's an old European term used by many; summarizes Aryan morality. It's good to see you back, Richard.
-Freya
LOYAL TO THE CAUSE

Richard_G_603

Post by Richard_G_603 » Wed Apr 26, 2023 2:46 pm

Thank you Freya. Life has been very complicated with the ongoing divorce, but I'm still moving forward.

Will Williams

Post by Will Williams » Thu Apr 27, 2023 9:37 am

Richard_G_603 wrote:
Wed Apr 26, 2023 2:46 pm
Thank you Freya. Life has been very complicated with the ongoing divorce, but I'm still moving forward.
I'm sorry to hear about the big D in your marriage, Richard. Especially after the birth of your second child. :(

However, this, too, will pass. Your life will go on.
If Whites insist on participating in "social media," do so on ours, not (((theirs))). Like us on WhiteBiocentrism.com; follow us on NationalVanguard.org. ᛉ

Agent_of_the_Avalanche

Post by Agent_of_the_Avalanche » Sun May 14, 2023 7:39 pm

Pierce Eternity.