Let's talk about Race...

Securing the existence of our people
Thomas S NJ

Re: Let's talk about Race...

Post by Thomas S NJ » Sun Jun 12, 2022 11:02 am

RCavallius wrote:
Sat Jun 11, 2022 11:26 am
What's up with her blanket, though?
Let’s face it, the Jews are pushing their symbols hard in all manner of consumer goods. She might have just thought it was an aesthetic combination of colors with a nice simple pattern. Or given her reading it might have just been the last towel at the store with out Star Wars or a Disney Princess?
H0195

Will Williams

Post by Will Williams » Sun Jun 12, 2022 3:59 pm

RCavallius wrote:
Sat Jun 11, 2022 11:26 am
What's up with her blanket, though?
Nice outreach, Richard. You can't tell what the girl's tattoos are, but the Mogen Davids on her blanket are obvious It's a bit odd that she would be reading Devi while laying on that blanket.
If Whites insist on participating in "social media," do so on ours, not (((theirs))). Like us on WhiteBiocentrism.com; follow us on NationalVanguard.org. ᛉ

White_Vengeance
Location: In the Whitest possible location, high in the Appalachian Mountains, deep in the heart of Dixie.

Post by White_Vengeance » Sun Jun 19, 2022 2:45 pm

Steam-Powered wrote:
Sun Jun 12, 2022 4:17 pm
I didn't notice the blanket until after a few folks mentioned it. Actually took me a moment to figure out the Davids :roll:
Being the blanket is of such poor quality, it was very likely manufactured in Israel. The jews are pathetically inept at anything involving automation, technology, machinery, manual labor, and achieving outcomes by the sweat of their brow; opting instead for usury, international banking, counterfeiting, printing paper money, swindling entire nations, and pursuing their "dream" of White genocide for untold millennia.

Yes, the jews' "star of David" is symbolically represented throughout the pattern on the poorly-manufactured blanket; however, to the untrained eyes of a White person who is not racially-conscious/racially-proud, he/she would very likely overlook all the blue-green "jew stars."
Any White person who can see the threat to the future of the White race today and who refuses, whether from cowardice or selfishness, to stand up for his/her people does not deserve to be counted among them.

White_Vengeance
Location: In the Whitest possible location, high in the Appalachian Mountains, deep in the heart of Dixie.

Post by White_Vengeance » Tue Jun 21, 2022 9:41 pm

FolkishFryea wrote:
Mon Jun 06, 2022 9:35 pm
Hello there, I would like to help out our fellow White folk. This means starting a conversation or maneuvering a conversation toward Race consciousness.

What are some ways I can "feel out" a person about their views? Have you noticed a certain approach works better than others? What has worked for you?

Any ideas are greatly appreciated,
let's find our folk!
Unless the person with whom you are conversing is either a low IQ negro (and I make a habit of not ever conversing with subhuman negroes); a narrow-shouldered, faggoty, effeminate member of Antifa; or a card-carrying communist, almost any conversation has the potential to lead to possible recruitment. This fact is compounded by the racially-incendiary society in which we now live.

Underneath people's outer, protective skin of "cuckism," you'll find many White people who are at least a bit racially-conscious and who are only too willing to discuss the sometimes taboo subjects of race and White racial pride.

For example, the woman who cuts my hair--what little I have left--is quite the conversationalist, although not usually about the taboo subjects of race and White racial pride.

One day, after she completed my haircut, we were discussing the totally innocuous subject of ophthalmologists. I suggested she see mine, and she refused, stating she had visited him in the past and because his waiting room is always filled-to-overflowing, she would never book another appointment with him.

She told me that, in the past, she had driven to Chattanooga, Tennessee, for her eye examinations--a distance of 95 miles--but she now she refused to drive through that city. Bingo! My racially-conscious antenna went into the "UP" position. I was almost 100% certain I knew, exactly, why she would no longer drive through Chattanooga--a one-time wonderful medium-sized city that had fallen victim to the scourge of the cannibalistic nigger, a disease that has spread throughout America's large and medium-sized cities like the Bubonic Plague.

So, I queried her, even though I was fairly confident that I already knew the answer. She blurted out: "I'm not driving through that goddamn ghetto full of niggers in Chattanooga; I'm scared to death of breaking down in that damn ghetto." While I thought I might have a reasonably good suspicion about the subject matter, even I was taken aback by the bluntness of her answer.

So, I said: "Wow, Lydia; that is quite a bold statement. I never expected you to be so blunt. I'll let you in on a bit of a secret: I'm a pro-White activist--some people call me a White Nationalist, and even more people call me a White Supremacist--and I'm a member of two organizations that are fighting for the survival, redemption, and advancement of the White race."

Her eyes opened wide, a big grin appeared, and she said: "Well please tell me more, Nick." So I did--I told her "just enough" about the National Alliance to whet her appetite. One thing led to another; our "short conversation" eventually lasted over 50 minutes.

This short real-world conversation I just covered is just one of countless I've had the honor and pleasure of being involved. Since my life's mission is pro-White activism I never get involved in a conversation without having at least a small bit of an "ulterior motive" in the back of my mind, which is to discuss the perilous state of the White race and how we racially-conscious Whites have a responsibility to our race, our ancestors, our progeny, our families, ourselves, and the National Alliance to do everything possible to save our White race and to restore it to its rightful place as the greatest race ever in the long recorded history of mankind.

In these spontaneous, open-ended conversations, I've found the best success in discussing race and pro-White activism is to allow the person with whom I'm conversing to actually lead the conversation. That accomplishes several things: 1.) it allows the other person to release pent-up frustration; 2.) it shows the other person you respect him/her, and you also respect his/her point(s) of view(s) and opinion(s); 3.) it builds a comfort level and camaraderie with the other person; and 4.) very often, the person will actually begin to confide in you--after all, race, "racism," and pro-White activism is a difficult subject for some to discuss.

While obviously not every conversation reaps dividends, most will actually get the other person thinking about what we've discussed, and especially the fact that if racially-conscious Whites don't take a pro-active stance for our race and increase our numbers, our perilous situation will only compound itself. We cannot allow that to happen; we have a mission to accomplish, regardless of the challenges and dangers.
Any White person who can see the threat to the future of the White race today and who refuses, whether from cowardice or selfishness, to stand up for his/her people does not deserve to be counted among them.

Jim Mathias

Post by Jim Mathias » Tue Jun 21, 2022 11:03 pm

Nice job, White Vengeance. There's someone ready for a copy of BANWW. ;)
Activism materials available! ===> Contact me via PM to obtain quantities of the "Send Them Back", "NA Health Warning #1 +#2+#3" stickers, and any fliers listed in the Alliance website's flier webpage.

RCavallius

Post by RCavallius » Tue Jun 21, 2022 11:30 pm

White_Vengeance wrote:
Tue Jun 21, 2022 9:41 pm
"...I'm a member of two organizations that are fighting for the survival, redemption, and advancement of the White race."
May I ask which other organization you belong to?
H0216

White_Vengeance

Post by White_Vengeance » Wed Jun 22, 2022 5:59 am

RCavallius wrote:
Tue Jun 21, 2022 11:30 pm
White_Vengeance wrote:
Tue Jun 21, 2022 9:41 pm
"...I'm a member of two organizations that are fighting for the survival, redemption, and advancement of the White race."
May I ask which other organization you belong to?
Yes, you may ask. I am also a member of the League of the South. The League of the South is a Southern Nationalist organization and also a pro-White activism organization. Only 100% White European-Americans are eligible for membership. The ultimate goal of the League of the South is "a free and independent Southern republic," meaning the complete unshackling of the Southern states from the despotic, totalitarian federal leviathan (aka: the corrupt federal government). We seek to advance the cultural, social, economic, and political well-being and independence of the Southern states and their White Southern people, by all honorable means.”

The term "Southern states" obviously means the original eleven states that seceded in 1860-1861 from the hated Yankee/American empire, plus Kentucky and Missouri (two states that seceded from the hated Yankee/American empire after the start of the War of Northern Aggression/War for Southern Independence), plus West Virginia and Oklahoma. West Virginia and Oklahoma are also included because these two states are distinctly "Southern" in culture, social mores, behaviors, traditions, beliefs, and--even to a degree--language (i.e., Southern English).

The link to the Website for the League of the South:

https://leagueofthesouth.com/

Blueyesopen

Post by Blueyesopen » Wed Dec 06, 2023 11:53 pm

Any time I hear someone make a negative comment about Jews my heart flutters, and I try to point out race reality

Will Williams

Post by Will Williams » Thu Dec 07, 2023 10:08 am

FolkishFreya wrote:
Tue Jun 07, 2022 10:39 pm
Will Williams wrote:
Tue Jun 07, 2022 7:20 pm
FolkishFryea wrote:
Tue Jun 07, 2022 12:18 pm
Thomas S NJ wrote:
Tue Jun 07, 2022 10:51 am

I had to "turn on" my ebonics filter to understand what "dindu" was... haha I couldn't figure out what you were tryng to say. Haha!
I'd like to have one of those to filter out "woke" and other niggerisms creeping into pro-White dialog. :)

If you like Jew-run social media, make your participation work for us. Remember, those there must come our way, we won't be going backwards to theirs. If you see them using the "dindu" thing, point them to Mercer: https://nationalvanguard.org/2021/07/a- ... n-studies/
Then keep pointing them to more Mercer until they are hooked on him and our National Vanguard. Dispel their cowardice, their irrational fear of appearing on some list. Drive home the Alliance's simple, logical solution to the racial mess they've been raised in and is all they know: geographical racial separation with a Cosmotheist spiritual basis:
https://nationalvanguard.org/2021/07/dead-white-male/

...You have to have total separation in order to survive for all time. They can’t, and don’t want to, and won’t live among us in peace. And even if they did, it would kill us, because mixing with them would make us something other than what we are.

Keep giving them that bottom line. There is no middle ground, no compromise. Don't let them change the subject and know that they will never change your mind. Invoke your freedom of association clause: choose to be among your own kind exclusively, withdraw your consent to go along to get along with Jews, Blacks and other racial aliens, and LGBT freaks in your midst! They are all ineligible for NA membership and that's the way we like it. It's not that difficult and the Alliance will back you up with Pierce's legacy and our 50-years of experience as the premier organization atdvocating racial separation. Giving up bastardball, nigger music, comercial television and Hollywood is not difficullt. You will develop new and more healthful interests among your own kind.

Your boyfriend who turned you onto NA will help you. Of that I am certain. ;)
Thank you Chairman, I am becoming more sure footed as each day passes. I keep taking in more and more information. It is so helpful here on WB, I am learning SO much. To be able to ask questions directly either to yourself or one's who have been here just as long is priceless.

Yes, my boyfriend is extremely well read and I have 100% confidence that he will help me along. I have many books and literature at my disposal. Also, he knows I am absolutely hooked on the natall radio.

I find ALL social media to be a huge distraction amongst other atrocities and won't likely be looking for quality Whites on there. It was good to have the information from everyone about it though. Some Whites yes could be of good quality but I like the idea of leaving literature in thoughtful places or having a direct conversation.

Thank you again
Good response, FF. We've talked enough about race in this topic, and too much that's not about race, so I am locking it.

The quote I put up above from Douglas Mercer in bold about Whites separating from other races says it all.
If Whites insist on participating in "social media," do so on ours, not (((theirs))). Like us on WhiteBiocentrism.com; follow us on NationalVanguard.org. ᛉ