Saving our children

Securing the existence of our people
JDS92

Re: Saving our children

Post by JDS92 » Fri Sep 17, 2021 8:57 am

Finding a ballance between ideology and modernity is something all parents struggle with. I try to instill strong moral values in our child, and I closely monitor their media intake. Classical literature, and classical music are the way to go as far as media for a young person is concerned . While their peers are playing video games, switching their gender, and overdosing on synthetic East Asian narcotics, your child will be studying philosophy and literature. This in tern will make them better students, and it will give them a real education, as opposed to the communist dogma being preached in most public schools today.

fluxmaster

Post by fluxmaster » Fri Sep 17, 2021 10:10 am

Jim Mathias wrote:
Tue Jan 14, 2020 1:13 am
The Amish (so I've heard) permit their young adult offspring to leave the community and do whatever they want for a year or something like that. After a year, they can come back and rejoin the community if they so wish. Their rate of return is pretty good from what I understand. Granted, a few do not and live among us debauched heathens in aimless sin, rootlessness, and atomization.
Actually, most Amish children who decide not to join the Amish as adults do not go in the opposite direction. Most join a similar but slightly less restrictive sect, such as the Mennonites, which are basically Amish with cars. Some operate businesses dealing with the Amish that the Amish themselves are not permitted to operate, such as driving an Amish tour bus or operating a taxi service for Amish people to use. Amish are not allowed to drive, but they are allowed to ride in cars and busses, many of which are driven by children of Amish who decided not to join when they became adults.

Grimork

Post by Grimork » Fri Sep 17, 2021 1:27 pm

fluxmaster wrote:
Fri Sep 17, 2021 10:10 am

Actually, most Amish children who decide not to join the Amish as adults do not go in the opposite direction. Most join a similar but slightly less restrictive sect, such as the Mennonites, which are basically Amish with cars. Some operate businesses dealing with the Amish that the Amish themselves are not permitted to operate, such as driving an Amish tour bus or operating a taxi service for Amish people to use. Amish are not allowed to drive, but they are allowed to ride in cars and busses, many of which are driven by children of Amish who decided not to join when they became adults.
Thanks Fluxmaster, that's even more encouraging. At least they stay close to the path their parents demonstrated.

bwhelan91

Post by bwhelan91 » Thu Sep 23, 2021 4:23 am

Thank you for your input! I will look into all those movies. It seems like you knew what you were doing when it came to your children.