Who to Boycott

Securing the existence of our people
BBrookshire

Re: Who to Boycott

Post by BBrookshire » Thu Jul 15, 2021 10:06 pm

Okay!! With Will's advice - here is the list to the website I posted last night. There are over 1800 CEO's who have signed on to pledge to hire based upon color rather than merit. It's a 24 page pdf. It's daunting when you think of keeping track of it from a boycotting perspective. I believe it was said upthread to make the list of who to buy from, it'll be easier to keep track of. Just have to use something like this to reverse engineer so to speak. It has college and universities on it as well as businesses. It's to the point now of having fewer options at the store than what is marked Kosher.
Attachments
ceo-diversity-pledge-all-signatory-list.zip
(400.71 KiB) Downloaded 172 times

Will Williams

Post by Will Williams » Fri Jul 16, 2021 6:52 pm

BBrookshire wrote:
Thu Jul 15, 2021 10:06 pm
Okay!! With Will's advice - here is the list to the website I posted last night. There are over 1800 CEO's who have signed on to pledge to hire based upon color rather than merit. It's a 24 page pdf. It's daunting when you think of keeping track of it from a boycotting perspective. I believe it was said upthread to make the list of who to buy from, it'll be easier to keep track of. Just have to use something like this to reverse engineer so to speak. It has college and universities on it as well as businesses. It's to the point now of having fewer options at the store than what is marked Kosher.
Whew! 24 pages, eh? I won't be downloading that, thanks. Eventually there will be a list of non-kosher products and non-kosher businesses.

Reading Douglas Mercer's excellent piece about the Jew's boycott of German goods and any businesses that sold German goods after Hitler ascended to power in 1933: https://nationalvanguard.org/2021/07/german-death-wish/ He quotes the Jew Samuel Untermyer: The boycott is our only really effective weapon.

Thanks, Jewboy! Ipso facto, it's an effective weapon for us as well, and our people outnumber yours 30:1.

Boycotting starts at the personal level. For example I've never purchased anything from Home Depot, founded by the ultraZionist Jews Marcus and Blank. HD is the largest seller of Israeli products in North America -- so I've always boycotted their stores, no matter if their prices might be lower than other stores. https://www.businessinsider.com/bernie- ... -in-2020-8

I don't boycott HD because the Jew Marcus bankrolled Donald Trump. That is not a good reason. Boycotts only work when lots of people have the will to do it in an organized manner. Mercer describes how the German people effectively boycotted Jews to the extreme. Goebbels even banned Hollywood trash movies from entering Germany at one point.
If Whites insist on participating in "social media," do so on ours, not (((theirs))). Like us on WhiteBiocentrism.com; follow us on NationalVanguard.org. ᛉ

Thomas Cole

Post by Thomas Cole » Fri Jul 16, 2021 9:28 pm

Boycotting won't help in the long run. Just look at Hollywood and big media its endless list of "woke" productions. Most of those disgusting movies and shows fail commercially, yet they keep making them. It's not about money. It's about shoving their malicious ideology down our throats. A lie, continuously told, will eventually be conceived as a truth.
It's about making us part of their scheme to destroy us, making us complicit and therefore robbing us of any moral argument we might claim in favor of our survival.
We need to build our own infrastructure, economy and communities. We can start, of course, by boycotting some companies (boycotting all is basically impossible because of how intertwined and codependent the System-Economy is), shop locally, embrace a simpler, down to earth lifestyle and so gradually remove ourselves from the System. But in the end, we need to build our own, independent economy.
If I would start to boycott every company that supports our adversaries, I would literally starve to death.

BBrookshire

Post by BBrookshire » Fri Jul 16, 2021 11:13 pm

Agree Thomas a full boycott can't be done. The way I look at things now is just by "voting with my wallet", just make conscious and rational decisions about who/where you buy from. That coincides with your point about shopping local and living simpler. I could buy all my supplements from Amazon easily, but local merchants aren't that far away and they are just white normies, better than Bezos.

I do enjoy the "Black Owned Businesses" in your area lists and web pages. When the wife and I have extra money to eat out, we know which places don't get our patronage.

Thomas Cole

Post by Thomas Cole » Mon Jul 19, 2021 7:15 am

Yeah, the "Black Owned Business" feature is really nice!

BBrookshire

Post by BBrookshire » Mon Jul 19, 2021 10:40 pm

Thomas Cole wrote:
Mon Jul 19, 2021 7:15 am
Yeah, the "Black Owned Business" feature is really nice!
Yes it is!! :D

Will Williams

Post by Will Williams » Sun Sep 05, 2021 10:47 am

Do the fools at CarShield really believe that sending these unsolicited race-mixinng ads for their service will bring them business, or do they simply get bonus points from Madison Avenue Jews for featuring racially-mixed lovebird models draped in an American flag in their ads?

Too bad I couldn't comment when unsubscribing from this spam.

BOYCOTT!

If Whites insist on participating in "social media," do so on ours, not (((theirs))). Like us on WhiteBiocentrism.com; follow us on NationalVanguard.org. ᛉ

JDS92

Post by JDS92 » Fri Sep 17, 2021 6:19 pm

This is global bolshevism at its worst. America is no longer a nation of hard working pioneers who seek to tame the wilderness and build a civilization worth living in. America is now just a collection of corporations who use the power at their disposal to increase and protect their profit margin, even if it means eradicating the people who fill their offices and buy their products. The ((( powers that be ))) seek to dissallusion us with comfort, enslave us with poverty, and eventually exterminate the once proud Aryan people. We are nothing to them, so they must become nothing to us in turn.
Whitebiocentrism should establish something like an Etsy or Craigslist for the Aryan people. This way you can be sure that the products you buy are made by your own people, and the well deserved profit goes in the pockets of real people, not faceless corporations that act as pawns in a war that has been waging since the first Isrealite set his sights on global Zionism.

BenMillan

Post by BenMillan » Fri Apr 29, 2022 5:56 pm

Colin wrote:
Tue Mar 17, 2020 5:52 pm
Will, that is not the only symbol to look for. Here is a picture of a card they used to produce to tell if something was kosher.
I printed up some of these cards with the words "Kosher certification increases food prices by over 35%" on the opposite side along with the URL mynkcproducts.com. They're wallet sized and I leave a couple in the grocery store every time I go.

Will Williams

Post by Will Williams » Fri Apr 29, 2022 9:14 pm

BenMillan wrote:
Fri Apr 29, 2022 5:56 pm
Colin wrote:
Tue Mar 17, 2020 5:52 pm
Will, that is not the only symbol to look for. Here is a picture of a card they used to produce to tell if something was kosher.
I printed up some of these cards with the words "Kosher certification increases food prices by over 35%" on the opposite side along with the URL mynkcproducts.com. They're wallet sized and I leave a couple in the grocery store every time I go.
"These cards," Ben? Do you have an image you can share?

These are a few of the symbols that show a rabbi has blessed the product