It is currently Mon Sep 16, 2019 2:58 am

Is your county a sanctuary for non-White illegal aliens?

Securing the existence of our people
  • Author

Will Williams

Is your county a sanctuary for non-White illegal aliens?

PostSun Apr 14, 2019 11:51 am

Find out here: https://cis.org/Map-Sanctuary-Cities-Co ... and-States

This is a list of North Carolina's sanctuary counties, all having chosen that status in just the past four or five months -- so recently that the map has not been updated yet (Source: Immigration and Customs Enforcement Data):
---
Buncombe County – Asheville
Durham County – Durham
Forsyth County – Winston-Salem
Mecklenburg County – Charlotte
Orange County – Chapel Hill
Wake County – Raleigh

C.E. Whiteoak

Re: Is your county a sanctuary for non-White illegal aliens?

PostSun Apr 14, 2019 9:51 pm

Not at all surprised, especially at Buncombe County. Asheville is almost like San Francisco of the Appalachians.

Wade Hampton III

PostSun Apr 14, 2019 10:44 pm

I am overrun with Mexicans. They roam and cluster in groups everywhere. However,
economics has trapped me here. Sell the place? Where to, then? Whether one goes,
one must pay one's way, and that is going to become even more difficult with the ageing
process. Golden years? Nope. Joys of diversity? Go figure. The financially endowed have
their gated communities and security guards. Thanks, Jews.

Will Williams

PostMon Sep 02, 2019 11:15 am

From the distinguished Dr. Virginia Abernethy, who Wikipedia describes thusly:
Virginia Abernethy (born 1934) is an American academic. She is professor emerita of psychiatry and anthropology at Vanderbilt University School of Medicine. She has published research on population demography and immigration. She ran for Vice President of the United States in 2012 alongside Merlin Miller for the American Freedom Party, a party that promotes white nationalism.

In 2012, the Anti-Defamation League referred to Abernathy as an "unabashed white supremacist", and the Southern Poverty Law Center called her a "full-fledged professor of hate," adding her to a list of 30 new activists heading the radical right.[4] Abernethy denied that she was a "white supremacist," preferring to describe herself as an "ethnic separatist."

Hi,
The USA's insane refugee policy originated in 1989 as the Lautenberg Amendment. The USA doesn't even have control over which refugees come; these are selected by some international agency. Moreover, States are not given the right, or courtesy, of being able to refuse refugees directed to their land.

https://thehill.com/opinion/immigration ... mmigration

Extracted
Refugee admissions to America are so reckless that this country has taken in Iraqis who deployed IEDs against our own troops and, in at least one case, one of the perpetrators — not victims — of the Rwandan genocide.......
Why did we take any? We’re two oceans away! Help me! Help me! Just get me anyplace but here — actually, I think I’d like to go to Los Angeles. I want a house like in “The Fresh Prince of Bel Air.”......

How about this: The U.S. will admit as many Syrian refugees as France takes in Central American asylum seekers. Why is it unthinkable to send Central Americans to France, but perfectly logical for Eastern Europeans, Middle Easterners, Asians and Africans to resettle in the U.S.A.?.....

Jim Mathias

PostMon Sep 02, 2019 9:03 pm

These heavily urban and commercially wealthy areas are the first to make themselves magnets for invaders. If we were to scratch beneath the surface of many of these places, who would be found at the heart of this corruption?

Let's get it straight from the horse's mouth: https://www.timesofisrael.com/in-us-san ... mmigrants/

Return to Achieving Self-Determination