White Psychology Under Jewish Tyranny, pt 4 05/13/23

White Man 1

White Psychology Under Jewish Tyranny, pt 4 05/13/23

Post by White Man 1 » Sat May 27, 2023 5:08 pm

THE OTHER DAY I pointed out online that “[w]ithout Jewish power and Jewish-created institutions and paradigms, there would be almost no anti-White Whites, and those few would be widely acknowledged to be nutcases.”

One respondent said I was wrong about this.

He was probably referring to the madness of Abolitionism in the 19th century, which was largely responsible for the terrible bloodletting of the US Civil War and the egregiously anti-White “Reconstruction” regime illegally imposed on the American South after that war. And I can see why, thinking about that time period, he might think I was blind to the obvious fact that Jews were not a major factor in the Abolition movement.

But I had already considered the phenomenon of Abolitionism when I made my statement. And I stand by my statement.

For Abolitionism was at its heart a Christian phenomenon, and Christianity surely falls under the category of a Jewish-created institution or paradigm. To be sure, it was created a long time ago, and occasionally it has gotten quite a bit “out of control” from the Jewish point of view — both in terms of opposing Jewish agendas and in tempting the odd Jew here and there to “convert” (there is no such thing, really), which tradition-obsessed Jews strongly dislike. But Christianity was built upon a Jewish base, and was built largely by Jews, and its central ideas were invented or selected by Jews. Its largely mythical central figure was a Jew, and was even referred to as “rabbi” on occasion.

And without Christianity’s anti-racial message that “there is neither Jew nor Greek, but all are one in Christ Jesus,” Abolitionism as a fanatically zealous anti-White, pro-racemixing movement could never have taken root and become powerful.

Christianity has strongly affected the inner sense of identity of White people, too — and not just those who are fanatically anti-White. Many ordinary White people, Christians and even some non-Christians, are so used to the idea of “Christendom” being a synonym for White civilization that they assume, when they first hear about it, that the National Alliance itself is a Christian organization.

Dr. William Pierce, the founder of Cosmotheism and of the National Alliance, touched on this in the March 2002 National Alliance BULLETIN:

An interesting psychological phenomenon on which I have commented in several issues of the BULLETIN is that displayed by people who send hostile letters to the National Office saying, in effect: “You people claim to be Christians, but you ignore the teachings of the Bible, which says that all races are the same. Don’t you even know that Jesus was a Jew?” They have had the idea planted in their heads that the Alliance is some sort of Christian organization, presumably by Jewish propaganda linking us to Christian Identity and Catholic traditionalist groups, which also are on the Jews’ hit list. Reading our material or listening to one of my broadcasts should persuade them otherwise, but it doesn’t. It probably took quite a bit of effort by the Jews to pound the idea into their heads, and it’ll take dynamite to get it out.

I would add that it’s not just Jewish propaganda that causes this mistake. It’s the deeply embedded false identity and false history that Christians have imbibed since their first Sunday School class and summer Bible camp.

Millions of our people, if asked “What were we like in ancient times?” or “What are our deepest roots?” would not see a picture in their minds of Classical and Germanic Europeans forging a great civilization against titanic odds in the often inhospitable clime of post-Ice Age Europe, of developing philosophical thought and scientific methods and ways of thinking that have unlocked the secrets of the Universe for us to greater extent than for any other people who have ever lived on planet Earth. No. Instead, they see bearded, wandering Hebrews being expelled from Egypt, slaughtering the Canaanites, and founding Israel, and then being persecuted by the terrible White people from Rome and tempted by the false ideas of the terrible White people from Greece. Instead they see a Jew crucified on a cross “saving” us from our naturally wicked ways.

I had an experience back in 2016 that powerfully demonstrated this psychological phenomenon:

A couple of days ago I talked to some Southern Christian conservatives. The topic was current events. All they could talk about was [a recent] Security Council resolution [that criticized Israel and which Fetchit hadn’t vetoed]. These were good, solid citizens, intelligent and successful White men — a cut above average. I like them. These men also had some degree of racial consciousness, didn’t like Political Correctness or anti-White politicians, and thought their Confederate heritage was just great. Something, though, holds them back from embracing White racial-nationalism. They were fundamentalist Christians one and all, that type so typical of the American South where one’s “daily walk with Jesus” is taken not only literally but with deadly seriousness, even by the educated. “Bible prophecy” looms large in their largely ludicrous efforts to make sense of the world around them.

They spoke first. “The monkey in the White House has betrayed God’s Chosen People.” “The UN is anti-God because it’s anti-Israel.” “There really is no such thing as the Palestinian people; all the land belongs to God’s Holy ones, the Jews.” “We ought to just let Israel bomb the lot of them to Hell, or we should do it for them.” “These Palestinians are always making trouble for God’s people and they should just be killed.” “Nations that bless Israel will be blessed and nations that curse Israel will be cursed — America needs to bless Israel.” This is an abridgement, you understand — really, about half of their words were quotes and cites of Bible verses offered as proof of their claims, as if they could possibly prove anything.

And it was then, even before I spoke, that I realized what was holding these good men back — holding them back not only from understanding the Jewish role in their own displacement and destruction, holding them back not only from racial-nationalism — but actually holding them back even from knowing who they themselves are, and from being what Nature intended them to be. It’s what Dr. Pierce described as one of the major “opposed ideologies” arrayed against White people and against the National Alliance: Christianity.

I know some of these fellows reasonably well, well enough to know that when they think of God, they very definitely think of a Jew. When they think of our purposes on Earth, one of the most important is to serve and protect God’s Chosen, the Jewish people. When they think of their heritage, once you go back beyond a couple of hundred years, they literally think of Jews in sandals and flowing robes wandering around the Middle East with Moses and the Ark of the Covenant — they actually think that is their heritage! They may think of themselves as White Americans or White men, but only incidentally and secondarily. Primarily they think of themselves as Baptists or Evangelicals or some other kind of Christian. That’s their identity. They genuinely feel more of a connection to some African or dark Mideasterner who professes Christianity than they do to a White free thinker. The African Christian is “one of us” to them. The White free thinker is not.

No wonder they’re confused. No wonder they always lose — they don’t even know who they are. They worship their most deadly enemies. They welcome suicide via racial mixing, at least in theory they do, as long as the weaponized DNA carrier says he loves Jesus. And that theory is often put into practice these days. And even some of the people who have “taken the red pill” on race have a holdover of this mentality waiting to be detonated in our midst and ruining all the forward progress we’ve made.

Among the White population, it’s the evangelical Christians who practically worship Israel and actually fly the Israeli flag or include it as an emoji right next to their names on the social media profiles. It’s the Catholic Christians who call the Jews their “elder brothers in the faith.” It’s the Identity Christians and “British Israel” types who assert that we ourselves are actually Hebrews and sometimes claim that modern Jews are somehow “Khazar imposters.” (That’s nonsense, of course. DNA analysis is quite clear. Ashkenazi Jews have around 60% Middle Eastern ancestry and are also approximately 40% admixed with Whites. A tiny fraction of Khazar genes may have entered their gene pool; this happened with many nations that were their hosts and is not greatly remarkable or significant. But the Jews of today aren’t “imposters”; they really are connected by ancestry to the Jews who wrote the Torah. And, most importantly, we are not so connected, either genetically or historically.)

And then we have the more educated type of Christian, the conservative supporter of say, Hillsdale College or Prager University, who slaver all over the place about our “great Judeo-Christian heritage” and say, as Babylon Bee managing editor Joel Berry recently said, that “The Jews are the co-inventors of Western civilization.”

To which I say: The Jews are the co-inventors of Western civilization like tapeworms are vitamins.

We as a people have lost our way. In very large numbers, we don’t even know who we are. We need to remedy that situation.

In 1978, Dr. William Pierce published “What Is to be Done?”, also available in The Best of Attack! and National Vanguard, in which he delineates the organizational structure necessary for our people to regain their self-awareness and begin to build a new nation:

[W]hat is to be done to save our race, in spite of itself?

…The answer, in brief, is that an organization must be built which satisfies the following requirements:

It must be, first of all, not an ad hoc organization, but an organization based on fundamental principles, an organization with a world view, essentially religious in nature, shared by every member of the organization.

It must be, in structure, a hierarchical organization, like an army — or a religious order — with the degree of understanding, of commitment, and of discipline increasing with the level of responsibility in the organization.

It must be, in scope, an all-encompassing organization, an organization which not only generates propaganda and which recruits and trains new members, but which becomes eventually a community unto itself, self-sufficient spiritually and materially, providing all the functions and capabilities needed for carrying out its task — ultimately a separate state within the state.

A state within a state, a new society, led by an elite imbued with an essentially religious mission — a Cosmotheist mission — which defines not only the purpose of its members’ lives, but the purpose of Life itself in the Universe: This is Dr. Pierce’s vision of a White future. This is what must be the basis — the bedrock — the very beginning — of a new state that will ensure the survival of our kind in the Universe.