Fighting for the Future, Pt. 2 04/15/23

White Man 1

Fighting for the Future, Pt. 2 04/15/23

Post by White Man 1 » Tue Apr 18, 2023 6:42 pm

TODAY WE PRESENT the second part of my recent interview on the Resolution Radio Network with host Sonny Thomas. As I said last week, there were some technical challenges as we did the interview, but after some editing and restoration I think everything’s quite intelligible and the meaning is clear. So let’s join the Resolution Radio Network now.

Here are some of the topics we discussed on today’s program.

Why do the Jewish media demonize any leader who resists their mass non-White immigration agenda in even the slightest way?
What do you call a group which consistently tries to deny our people the things that we absolutely need to survive?
What has happened to our people’s generational wealth? Have we turned into peons, living from System paycheck to System paycheck?
Every people names its cities and institutions after its own — and builds monuments only to its own. Believing anything else is delusional.
A “Black Lives Matter” t-shirt will be of no help when angry, feral Blacks, programmed by Jewish media to hate White people, encounter a helpless White.
When was the last time you heard the word “White” coming from the mouth of any System politician, including the most “right wing” and “populist,” in any but a condemnatory way?
Why did Trump pardon a long list of Jewish and other non-White criminals before he left office, and not a single persecuted White dissident?
Should we try to “unite the right”?
A racial community with a single program and a single will is far more powerful than the same number of individuals working alone.
In addition to its multiplier effect on effectiveness, such a community is far more likely to survive the generations to come.
Many of Dr Pierce’s restored radio broadcasts have been turned into video slideshows which can be accessed for free at video.natall.com, but we deeply appreciate those who purchase them in CD form.
and much much more!
Be with us again next week for the continuation of this important discussion.