Sam Bankman-Fried: Jews Will Be Jews 11/12/22

White_Vengeance
Location: In the Whitest possible location, high in the Appalachian Mountains, deep in the heart of Dixie.

Re: Sam Bankman-Fried: Jews Will Be Jews 11/12/22

Post by White_Vengeance » Sat Nov 26, 2022 7:33 pm

Will Williams wrote:
Sat Nov 26, 2022 10:56 am
Thank you, John. I don't see where that ADV from 17 years ago is archived on NationalVanguard.org, but found it on Stormfront. Read more here: https://www.stormfront.org/forum/t176716/

Keep up your good work in Iran, exposing the Jew to the Iranian people about our common enemy, the Jew.

WV, those photos of attractive Persian ladies are not meant to be typical specimens, but exceptions -- certainly not our enemies by National Alliance standards. I expect if they were raised in the American South to speak English with an easy drawl, you would not hate them. With accelerating advances in DNA technology, at some point we'll be able to easily determine the racial admixture of NA applicants, but no time soon. First we must build our Alliance community and means of educational media.
I don't hate those charming Iranian women. I merely stated, in a paraphrasing sense, that they are ATYPICAL--meaning that they do not represent the largest segment of females in Iran. "Hate" is a powerful word.
Any White person who can see the threat to the future of the White race today and who refuses, whether from cowardice or selfishness, to stand up for his/her people does not deserve to be counted among them.

JohnUbele

Post by JohnUbele » Sun Nov 27, 2022 2:30 am

White_Vengeance wrote:
Sat Nov 26, 2022 7:33 pm
I don't hate those charming Iranian women. I merely stated, in a paraphrasing sense, that they are ATYPICAL--meaning that they do not represent the largest segment of females in Iran. "Hate" is a powerful word.

I don't know if there's an mp3 floating around of that broadcast somewhere on the internet, but I think it was a really great one that is relevant even today. It's hard to believe that it's been nearly 18 years since Mr. Strom did that broadcast.

JohnUbele

Post by JohnUbele » Sun Nov 27, 2022 3:32 pm

JohnUbele wrote:
Sat Nov 26, 2022 11:19 am
Thank you very much.

The story below is from a recent event I attended.

The story is in Farsi, but people can use Google Translate on the text. There are some small errors in the story and they did not have my name right in it, they had just used my first and middle names, but not my last name.

اختلاف فاحش واقعیت تا تبلیغات/ جامعه آمریکا رو به افول است
(The stark difference between reality and propaganda/ American society is declining)

https://ana.press/fa/news/812642/%D8%A7 ... 8%B3%D8%AA
The news story below is a short summary of a few of the sessions I participated in several weeks ago.

I had a lot of questions at the various sessions and I did my best to explain the realities of American life. I also spoke a lot about how much American society has changed since the 1980s.

Enlightenment of the resistance front professors in Yazd about Zionism and recent events
(روشنگری اساتید جبهه مقاومت در یزد راجع به صهیونیسم ها و حوادث اخیر)

https://www.isna.ir/amp/1401081812323/

Victor Arminius

Post by Victor Arminius » Mon Nov 28, 2022 8:47 pm

I heard SBF blamed it all on his girlfriend who identifies as pansexual. I thought she was plain Jane. Surely somebody that wealthy could do better than that! Reminds me of some of the dogs Bill Clinton hooked up with as president. Just for the record, the girl who started all this turmoil in Iran is not Iranian but Kurdish.

JohnUbele

Post by JohnUbele » Tue Nov 29, 2022 7:10 am

Victor Arminius wrote:
Mon Nov 28, 2022 8:47 pm
I heard SBF blamed it all on his girlfriend who identifies as pansexual. I thought she was plain Jane. Surely somebody that wealthy could do better than that! Reminds me of some of the dogs Bill Clinton hooked up with as president. Just for the record, the girl who started all this turmoil in Iran is not Iranian but Kurdish.

There's been a lot of articles from the Iranian side on the riots and demonstrations. This page has a number of stories about what's been going on here:

Iran Riots
https://www.presstv.ir/Section/150114

White_Vengeance
Location: In the Whitest possible location, high in the Appalachian Mountains, deep in the heart of Dixie.

Post by White_Vengeance » Tue Nov 29, 2022 11:58 am

Victor Arminius wrote:
Mon Nov 28, 2022 8:47 pm
Reminds me of some of the dogs Bill Clinton hooked up with as president.
And not only while the sexual predator and pervert, Clinton, was president, but even way before. Take a gander at the hideous creature that Clinton married: Hillary "America's worst serial murderer in history" Rodham Clinton. I question whether that vile beast even qualifies as a female.
Any White person who can see the threat to the future of the White race today and who refuses, whether from cowardice or selfishness, to stand up for his/her people does not deserve to be counted among them.

JohnUbele

Post by JohnUbele » Thu Jan 05, 2023 6:30 am

SBF and the Injustice Democrats

"...When I looked into SBF’s political giving to write a follow up to last week’s piece, I thought I knew what I was looking for. It’s a subject I’ve written about before.

But, when I looked at the end-of-cycle FEC data, the results were truly shocking.

I found more evidence SBF was collaborating with AIPAC and Trump supporting billionaires to stop the growth of the squad and the electoral left.

Five billionaire funded PACs were coordinating closely on a strategy to defeat progressive candidates in Democratic primaries — a kind of Injustice Democrats..."

Source:
https://maxberger.substack.com/p/sbf-an ... -democrats

Douglas Mercer

Post by Douglas Mercer » Wed Sep 20, 2023 9:55 pm

Will Williams

Post by Will Williams » Thu Sep 21, 2023 10:52 am

Douglas Mercer wrote:
Wed Sep 20, 2023 9:55 pm
Beautiful! :lol:

A source is not provided for "Jews will be Jews" in the opening post, but am guessing it is a text version of an ADV, hosted by Kevin Strom. Powerful stuff that our people need to hear:

Don’t trust Jews. With few exceptions, they are out to steal what you have — and ultimately genocide us out of existence — and are highly skilled in deception and trickery and gaining the admiration and confidence of their victims. On the whole, with few exceptions, Jews pervert everything they touch.
[T]he most important lesson of all: Do work for a future society in which Fried and his co-ethnics... have no input and no presence. That is, work for a new society for our race alone, with a government that serves us alone, instead of serving the parasites who are cheating and bleeding and killing us. That’s what the National Alliance is doing right now in the mountains of Upper East Tennessee. Join us today.
If Whites insist on participating in "social media," do so on ours, not (((theirs))). Like us on WhiteBiocentrism.com; follow us on NationalVanguard.org. ᛉ