You Need a Team

RCavallius

Re: You Need a Team

Post by RCavallius » Tue May 31, 2022 11:21 am

JohnUbele wrote:
Tue May 31, 2022 9:09 am
Unfortunately my circumstances are different now and I don't think I can rejoin the organization.
[/size]
That's unfortunate, John. I ask you to find a way to rejoin, if you can. Minimum dues aren't much, and while my history with the Alliance doesn't go back as far as yours, it is plain to see that the current leadership is doing a great job and that this organization has serious potential. I'm working hard out here in California to educate and recruit, because I see good White people all around me who can be awakened if only they are approached correctly.

You are racially aware, and you know what the stakes are. Alone we have little chance of success. Unity is the way. So just join us, man: it's the right thing to do.
H0216

JohnUbele

Post by JohnUbele » Tue May 31, 2022 11:45 am

RCavallius wrote:
Tue May 31, 2022 11:21 am
JohnUbele wrote:
Tue May 31, 2022 9:09 am
Unfortunately my circumstances are different now and I don't think I can rejoin the organization.
[/size]
That's unfortunate, John. I ask you to find a way to rejoin, if you can. Minimum dues aren't much, and while my history with the Alliance doesn't go back as far as yours, it is plain to see that the current leadership is doing a great job and that this organization has serious potential. I'm working hard out here in California to educate and recruit, because I see good White people all around me who can be awakened if only they are approached correctly.

You are racially aware, and you know what the stakes are. Alone we have little chance of success. Unity is the way. So just join us, man: it's the right thing to do.

I appreciate your comment.

I've been living in Iran for over four years now and I don't plan on ever returning to the US.

I would assume that the US government knows my intentions and I would also assume that the government is not happy about it. But we all know that the US government has committed many crimes against its own citizens and various peoples around the world. Hopefully the US government will change its policies soon and begin doing right by its citizens and nations of the world.

RCavallius

Post by RCavallius » Tue May 31, 2022 11:50 am

You can join while living in Iran.
H0216