What Did You Expect?

Grimork

What Did You Expect?

Post by Grimork » Sat Apr 16, 2022 3:31 pm

American Dissident Voices broadcast of 16 April, 2022
https://nationalvanguard.org/2022/04/wh ... ou-expect/
by Kevin Alfred Strom

FRANK JAMES, the Black male who just set off a smoke bomb and started shooting people in a New York City subway train this week, looks very, very pleased with himself in the widely-published photograph of his arrest this week. It’s just by chance that he only injured, but did not kill anyone. (Blacks are notoriously poor shots, as National Vanguard contributor David Sims has pointed out.) James hated White people, something he shared with Darrell Brooks — remember him?, the Black male who ran down and killed White people, including grandmothers and children in a Christmas parade in Waukesha, Wisconsin four months ago — and who totally disappeared from the media radar just a week or two after his murderous rampage.

The Jews at CNN and the other Jewish-owned or dominated “mainstream” media were hoping, as always, when the first reports came in of both of these crimes, that the attackers were “White racists,” because that fits their narrative of “Whites bad and racist; non-Whites saintly victims” that they are pushing for the sole purpose of weakening Whites and making us powerless to resist the Jewish-Communist tyranny that is being imposed on us. Imagine their disappointment when the exact opposite was true, and both Brooks and James turned out to be White-hating Blacks. I’m sure they’re often disappointed in exactly this way, because violent interracial crime is overwhelmingly non-White on White, not the other way around as they like to present it.

But these media Jews are clever, and they’re still hanging on to a lot of power and influence among the couch potatoes too lazy to find alternative media outlets like National Vanguard and American Dissident Voices. So, as they always do, they used emphasis to spin the stories as well as they could under difficult circumstances. They combed through Brooks’ endless anti-White social media posts and found a comment wherein the ignorant Negro supposedly praised Hitler. Brooks, who surely knows no more about Hitler than he knows about nuclear physics, was just using the media’s cartoon version of Hitler to make a point about the ludicrous “Blacks are the real Hebrews” insanity. His opinion of a fictionalized Hitler’s relevance to an obscure sect clearly has zero bearing on what he did that fateful day — while the fact that he hates White people has everything to do with what he did.

Let me quote Darrell Brooks himself. I’ll leave all of his illiteracies intact. He called himself “the city’s best underground artist” and a “rapper,” and published “song lyrics” that included the following:

Sliding through the city with no safety on….

f*** the pigs and f*** Donald Trump….

They gonna need a cleaner for the s*** we did, all my killers Gacey where them bodies hid….

On social media Brooks said:

So when we start bakk knokkin white people TF out ion wanna hear it…the old white ppl 2, KNOKK DEM TF OUT!! PERIOD

That rage led him to drive his truck zig-zag through the parade, trying to kill as many people — as many White people — as possible.

One of the people killed was parade survivor Sharon Millard’s fellow “Dancing Granny,” 79-year-old Virginia “Ginny” Sorenson, who was tossed up in the air like a rag doll by Brooks’ SUV, police say.

“No one ever saw him coming. He was going so fast. All I knew is I saw Ginny fly up in the air and land in front of me. I saw her curled up and blood was coming out of her like a river. I was standing in blood.”

Interestingly, Cindi Duchow, a Republican state representative, slipped up (possibly carried away by the emotion of the moment) after the media started sweeping Brooks’ anti-White hatred under the rug, and violated her party’s shameful gag order on all things racial. She said:

We’ve got six people dead and teenagers so badly injured they will have to learn to walk again — at Christmas. Because this was a black guy who did it, the media doesn’t want to cover it. They were all over the Rittenhouse case because that kid was white. Race doesn’t matter to us here….

I guess she tried to make up for her slip by adding that pathetic last sentence. Cindi, race damn well better start mattering to you, or soon every neighborhood in America is going to look like that blood-spattered street in Waukesha, and you’ll be imprisoned for saying word one about it.

But when she said, “Because this was a black guy who did it, the media doesn’t want to cover it. They were all over the Rittenhouse case because that kid was white,” it really should start people thinking. One, her statement is obviously true and everybody knows it, even couch potatoes. Two, since the media aren’t run by Blacks, thoughtful people must pause and wonder just why they are so damned anxious to scream blaring headlines of extreme disapproval for months on end when the subject is a White man with a gun defending himself, and are just as anxious to change the subject as quickly as possible when a Black man who kills White children and grandmothers is caught. Will these thoughtful people bother to do half an hour’s research and discover that the media are overwhelmingly dominated by Jews? Some will. And then the greatest, most important fact of 21st century America will dawn on them: Jews hate Whites and are trying to disempower, dispossess, and exterminate us.

CNN and the other Jewish-run media initially called Brooks’ attack a “parade crash” caused by a truck. Since then, they’ve been forced to say a bit more, but only a bit and always with a spin. To read some of these outlets, you’d think Hitler was a prime motivating factor, and not Brooks’ hatred of Whites and support of ” Black Lives Matter.”

Now, four months later, we have Frank James shooting up a New York subway car — another Black male filled with rage against White folks and love for “Black Lives Matter.” Let me quote some of James’ screeds he posted to the Internet:

F— you & your white ass too, you white racist mother f—ker

Another:

C.I.L.L. WHITEY….

One posting was a “prayer”:

O black Jesus, please kill all the whiteys

Some social media posts by Frank James
Most interestingly, in the background of many of James’ YouTube videos — now made unavailable by the Jewish-run video sharing service — a television can be seen in the background with — you guessed it — CNN playing continuously on the screen.

The Jewish media, including CNN, have been beating the “you’ve been oppressed by racist Whites” drumbeats for decades now. So has the strong Jewish element in our colleges and universities. So have the Jew-captured teachers’ unions that control what our public school kids are being taught. So have the social media giants that march in lockstep to the Jewish agenda, while simultaneously censoring Whites who object. By controlling the media, they control the politicians and the government. Politicians can be “canceled” too, and often are, and don’t they know it.

So, after decades of being taught to hate Whitey, millions of people now hate Whitey. Some of those haters are your own children turned against you and against their own future. More and more of these young people are committing suicide, and no wonder. Some of the haters among these twisted, self-hating Whites have been organized into a faux-anarchist “antifa” army to do the burning and killing and bombing that the media/government complex — so far — doesn’t dare to do itself. Some of the haters are hair-trigger violence-prone Congoids and Mestizos who now lust for your blood.

So the America of the future is going to have a lot more creatures like Darrell Brooks and Frank James in it — millions more. When media and government policies are what they are, what else could you expect? And it’s not going to get better anytime soon. It’s going to get a lot worse first.

Meanwhile, we in the National Alliance are bringing together people who believe that White children deserve a White future — who believe they should not be taught to hate themselves and their ancestors — who believe that we need our own exclusive living space — who believe that we must have our own government again — who believe that we must have our own media again, owned and run by our own people and dedicated to the best interests of our people — who believe that creatures like Darrell Brooks and Frank James should not be allowed within a thousand miles of us — who believe that the murderous parasites who incite this hate against Whites, like CNN and all their funders and collaborators, should have to face implacable justice for their true hate crimes and war crimes against our beautiful and creative and infinitely precious race.