The Nation Which Dares Not Speak its Name

Grimork

The Nation Which Dares Not Speak its Name

Post by Grimork » Sat Mar 26, 2022 5:27 pm

American Dissident Voices broadcast of 26 March, 2022
https://nationalvanguard.org/2022/03/th ... -its-name/

by Kevin Alfred Strom

JUST THIS WEEK a Black female nominated to serve on the Washington regime’s “Supreme Court” told us that she couldn’t define what a woman is. If anyone hearing my voice thinks that Congressional confirmation hearings are ways to get at truth, you’re too big a fool to be listening to this broadcast. Such hearings are a way to test any nominee to make sure that each and every one of them has absolutely no independence of thought: No deviation from the Jewish White-genocide agenda is allowed within a thousand miles of the Supreme Court bench. So we have no way to know what this Affirmative Action Negress, Ketanji Brown Jackson’s, real opinions or principles are on the topic, if she indeed has any. But everyone knows she refused to define what a woman is because the Jews’ rapidly mutating agenda requires that we accept as “women” men who drug and mutilate and sterilize themselves, behaviors that Jews want to encourage because it reduces the White birthrate. Any definition of what a woman is, or a man for that matter, might get in the way of future sex-related horrors the Jews have in store for us as they try to wipe us from the face of the Earth through sabotaging our natural reproduction. And, make no mistake about it, the Jews own the regime in Washington.

Talk about that regime today and you’re talking about Communism. Actually, it’s even worse than that. The Soviets, once the more radical Jews there were out of power, didn’t do everything they could to stop their own citizens from reproducing. They didn’t tell their citizens that men can be women and women can be men and that 10-year-olds cutting their genitals off and chemically suppressing puberty was “normal” or “heroic.” That’s the kind of thing the Communists promoted or did to other nations, to weaken and destroy them. The Soviets didn’t import millions of Africans or Mestizos into Eastern Europe, though they did encourage that sort of thing in the hated West, to weaken and destroy it.

That should make thoughtful White Americans pause and think about how we ended up being ruled by our deadliest enemies, because that’s exactly what has happened.

Fifty years ago one didn’t even have to use the terms “White America” or “White American” — everyone knew that when you said “American” you weren’t referring to a Mestizo or an Arab or an African — the nationality “American” was understood by practically everyone to mean that branch of the European race that had settled between the Rio Grande and the Canadian border or the other territories we controlled. But now, White Americans are in severe decline. Our birth rate has plummeted, our borders are not defended and might as well no longer exist, our military is the plaything of Zionist warmongers, and as far as new births in our maternity wards go, we are already an absolute minority in the nation our forefathers created. Why did this happen?

The short answer to that question is that it happened because someone wanted it to happen. Massive social, demographic, and political change doesn’t just happen by itself.

White people have developed a pathological reluctance to publicly identify themselves as White people, or to assert or even admit that we Whites have common interests. This kind of psychological sickness is common in conquered peoples. White people are afraid to state that Whites are threatened as a race, even when the threat is obvious, such as with the Mestizo invasion. So, for example, when some Whites have the courage to oppose that invasion, they’ll often couch their opposition in terms of ‘overcrowding’ or ‘the failure of new immigrants to learn English’ or the immigration ‘being too fast and too much to allow for assimilation’ or some other such conservative platitude. Hell, assimilation is exactly what we don’t want — assimilation leads to crossbreeding and crossbreeding equals death for us. These “conservatives” refuse to come out and say that Mestizo immigration threatens the survival of the White race and White civilization. These “conservatives” refuse to say that non-Whites cannot be assimilated into our population without altering what we are — without effectively killing us — even if they wanted to, because the biological differences between us are too great. And these cowards, who refuse to speak the truth on race, suppose that such weak-kneed bowing and scraping before the Jewish race-mixing agenda can somehow stop the Brown tide from our southern marches.

White America has truly become the Nation Which Dares Not Speak Its Name.

And any nation which does not dare to speak its name — any people which is ashamed to admit that it is a people — will soon perish from the Earth. This planet is teeming with human life, and only about ten to 15 per cent. of those human beings are White, a percentage that is shrinking precipitously every day as Whites contracept and abort themselves into oblivion and non-White growth charts begin to approximate a vertical line.

All human life, all national life, of every race, is a struggle for territory and water and food and resources, without which a people is doomed. All human life is competition waged to determine whose children shall live and prosper and whose children will be pushed out, whose children will starve, and whose children will replenish — or fail to replenish — the Earth with their kind. With less than 15 per cent. of the world population, and probably far less than 7 per cent. of the young population, Whites are losing that competition. We still nominally control a larger share of territory than 15 per cent., very desirable territory in fact. But all of our territories are now heavily invaded by non-Whites, and all are ruled by White servants of our deadly non-White enemy, and we stand to lose them and leave our children nothing — unless we change our attitudes immediately and begin working to secure our nations for future generations of our race. That’s why every single White man or woman who hears my voice needs to join the National Alliance.

As I said, this planet is teeming with human life, and the other races, even those who may not have our technology and science (or the intelligence to create anything like them), are not ashamed to stand up for their racial interests and proudly declare that their race and nation and culture have a right to survive. Whites must regain an aggressive and racially assertive attitude, too, or we will surely perish.

Whites used to have a racially assertive attitude. We were proud of our race and its accomplishments, we cared about our race’s future, and we arranged our society to protect our racial integrity.

In the year 1790, the American Constitution was only one year old. The men who had framed it and written it and ratified it were, in many cases, serving in the Congress and in other governmental offices in the United States. Many of these same men had fought in the American Revolution only a few years before. The President of the United States was George Washington. And it was in the year 1790 that those very men passed, and president Washington signed, a law called the Naturalization Act of 1790. The Naturalization Act of 1790, which was on the books for 162 years, specified that only White people could become citizens of the United States. Many states had statutes — and Thomas Jefferson himself was the author of some — that provided severe penalties for racial mixing, which was officially forbidden by law. The founding fathers should have made it much clearer and more explicit; it should have been in an un-amendable definition of our nation, but they failed to do so. To everyone alive then, when they said this nation was for their ‘sacred posterity,’ it was clear that they meant America was a White nation — of, by, and for White people only. They hadn’t counted on Jews coming in and taking over our mass media and educational system and confusing our people as a prelude to wiping us out.

As late as 1924, even entry to the country was limited, to protect the race even further — our immigration laws specified that the national origin of the immigrants admitted each year had to be in proportion to the percentage of that nationality already present in the United States — which meant that virtually all immigrants had to be White. (There was a fatal flaw in the law in that it did not distinguish between Jews and Whites, so that a Jew from Poland or Germany was counted as Polish or German instead of as a racially alien Jew, but the point I am making here is that our lawmakers and the citizens they represented were almost unanimously in favor of preserving the White character of the United States and in preserving the integrity of our race.)

As just one example of the laws which were designed to protect the health of the race and ensure its continued survival, I refer you to the state of Virginia, which I called home for a good part of my life, and a law enacted there called the Virginia Racial Integrity Act of 1924. This law required the racial ancestry of all marriage license applicants to be ascertained and recorded, and forbid the marriage of Whites with non-Whites. And here is the law itself:

An Act to Preserve Racial Integrity

Be it enacted by the General Assembly of Virginia, That the State Registrar of Vital Statistics may as soon as practicable after the taking effect of this act, prepare a form whereon the racial composition of any individual, as Caucasian, negro, Mongolian, American Indian, Asiatic Indian, Malay, or any mixture thereof, or any other non-Caucasic strains, and if there be any mixture, then the racial composition of the parents and other ancestors, in so far as ascertainable, so as to show in what generation such mixture occurred, may be certified by such individual, which form shall be known as a registration certificate.

It shall be a felony for any person wilfully or knowingly to make a registration certificate false as to color or race. The wilful making of a false registration or birth certificate shall be punished by confinement in the penitentiary for one year.

No marriage license shall be granted until the clerk or deputy clerk has reasonable assurance that the statements as to color of both man and woman are correct.

If there is reasonable cause to disbelieve that applicants are of pure white race, when that fact is stated, the clerk or deputy clerk shall withhold the granting of the license until satisfactory proof is produced that both applicants are “white persons” as provided for in this act.

The clerk or deputy clerk shall use the same care to assure himself that both applicants are colored, when that fact is claimed.

It shall hereafter be unlawful for any white person in this State to marry any save a white person, or a person with no other admixture of blood than white and American Indian. For the purpose of this act, the term “white person” shall apply only to the person who has no trace whatsoever of any blood other than Caucasian; but persons who have one-sixteenth or less of the blood of the American Indian and have no other non-Caucasic blood shall be deemed to be white persons. All laws heretofore passed and now in effect regarding the intermarriage of white and colored persons shall apply to marriages prohibited by this act.

All acts or parts of acts inconsistent with this act are, to the extent of such inconsistency, hereby repealed.

This act had several serious flaws, which I’ll discuss here — most notably no provision for defining Jews or other Semites racially as non-White. But it was an effort to protect White racial integrity — and it was passed less than a century ago. We’ll continue my thoughts on “The Nation that Dare Not Speak its Name” next week.

Now let me take a moment to tell you about our upcoming volume 12 of our Power of Truth CD series of speeches and broadcasts by Dr. William Pierce. It has been a grueling process for me, editing and remastering these fragile, decayed master tape recordings. In the powerful speeches chosen for this volume, a phenomenon called “print-through” was causing background echoes in the audio to interfere with the sound of Dr. Pierce’s voice. I have had no choice but to laboriously, by hand, replace the background echoes — where I could — with ambient background from the same recording. Sometimes there are ten or more edits I have to make in one single sentence. Early on in the process, I felt sure that the CD could be available for purchase this month, but this CD has been much harder than usual — and I refuse to compromise on getting the maximum quality possible out of these precious, important speeches by our founder. I am almost done — I’m on the sixteenth of twenty tracks — so I feel sure you won’t have to wait much longer. A National Alliance supporter has promised me he’ll help us by getting me some software that will speed up the process by several per cent., for which I am very grateful — once I get over the learning curve for the software, it will help us with The Power of Truth, volumes 13 and beyond. We’ll be adding the new CD to our catalogue soon, and I’ll announce its availability here. Keep an eye on our bookstore at cosmotheistchurch.org, and I’ll see you next time, right here on American Dissident Voices.