Reaching Out: An Interview with Kevin Alfred Strom

Grimork

Reaching Out: An Interview with Kevin Alfred Strom

Post by Grimork » Mon Dec 27, 2021 12:47 pm

American Dissident Voices broadcast of 25 December, 2021
https://nationalvanguard.org/2021/12/re ... red-strom/

by Kevin Alfred Strom

ON TODAY’S program, I’m presenting the interview I did on the Patrick “Dino” Ryan Show a few days ago — it was Mr. Ryan’s second anniversary program since he broke away from his job hosting programs on the controlled media. Patrick has been a regular talk show host, sports commentator, and guest on SiriusXM Radio, Fox News, Fox Sports, Sean Hannity, Bill Hemmer, Imus in the Morning, and other major outlets. But, becoming concerned about the anti-White and anti-free-speech attitudes prevalent in his field, he quit the mainstream media, set up a new studio facility in Wyoming, and now broadcasts independently. I was grateful when he asked me to come on this special show, and I hope we can do it again. Here’s our interview; listen.

Here are some of the topics we covered in the show:

National Vanguard, as the online magazine of the National Alliance, has roots that go back all the way to 1970 as a print publication, and has been online since 2003.
The National Alliance — natall.com — is the leading organization for White people in North America.
Having a passionate belief in the National Alliance program to save our people gives me the will and the strength to overcome any difficulties I might encounter in my tasks.
Wikipedia’s entries for National Vanguard and the National Alliance are not only full of malicious lies, but they are also full of incompetent and ridiculous mistakes. They absolutely cannot be relied on to get even the most basic facts correct.
It’s an honor to be on the SPLC’s “hit list” of alleged “haters.” When a known liar calls you “evil,” well…
The National Alliance is not one of these groups whose primary or only presence is online, but is building a real-world community of White Americans determined to secure a future for our people.
The “dinosaur” media, also called the mainstream media, are essentially an information cartel run by and for Jewish interests and hostile to the interests of White people.
Having our own media means that, when the National Alliance is slandered by NBC News or other Jewish-run outlets, we can refute their slanders point-by-point as National Alliance Chairman William White Williams recently did.
There is a move — by millions of White Americans — to switch to alternative media, like ours, and away from the Jewish-controlled media.
One proof that the Jewish power structure knows the foregoing fact — and that they know that we are right about their lies and criminality — is their efforts to stifle independent voices.
Is serving the System that is killing us really the best use of your life? If not, why not arrange things so that you can serve a higher purpose, such as the cause of William Pierce and the Alliance?
and much more!
This program has been edited for broadcast. Thanks for listening and I’ll see you next time — right here on American Dissident Voices.