All His Waking Hours, Pt. 2 9/19/20

White Man 1

All His Waking Hours, Pt. 2 9/19/20

Post by White Man 1 » Sun Sep 27, 2020 12:03 am

AS WE National Alliance members celebrate the birth of our founder, Dr. William Luther Pierce, we present the second part of one of his most insightful and personal speeches. It’s an excerpt from — a sneak peek at the audio project coming out in a few days at our Cosmotheist book store, volume 10 in our CD series of Dr. Pierce’s best speeches, The Power of Truth. In it, he relates his struggle — his effort that consumed all of his waking hours for most of his adult life — to redeem our race and our civilization from the genocidal war being waged upon us. Today’s portion of that speech begins with Dr. Pierce’s discussion of his creation of one of the most earth-shaking books of the 20th century — his still-popular, and more relevant than ever, The Turner Diaries (which we released recently in a brand new edition with extra bonus material never seen before in book form).

These are the words of William Luther Pierce. Listen:

IN 1975, I tried a new medium for my message. I wrote a novel, which I named The Turner Diaries. I looked at the trends I saw in 1975: the increasing meddling of the government in people’s lives, the increasing effort by the government to control not only what people did with their own resources, but also what they said and thought; the increasing favoritism shown to non-White minorities by the government; the increasing compulsion toward mixing of the races in the schools, in the workplace, in residential neighborhoods; and the growing alienation of the White population, the growing tendency to shrug off any sense of responsibility, to withdraw into oneself and to seek only one’s own pleasure and comfort while everything else went to hell. I looked at these trends, and I tried to project them ahead 20 years. I tried to imagine what life in America would be like in the 1990s. And that’s what I wrote about in The Turner Diaries.

And the book was successful beyond my wildest dreams. No major publisher would touch the book, of course, and I had to publish it myself. After it was published bookstores wouldn’t carry it, and reviewers wouldn’t review it. I had to advertise it and sell it myself. And despite all the obstacles it sold like hotdogs at a ball game. I was amazed. Hundreds of thousands of people bought the book and liked it and told their friends about it. It was translated into German and French and Swedish and Polish and Romanian. Last week a Polish visitor told me that the Polish edition of the book is being sold now at newsstands in railway stations in Poland. But the governments in Germany and France and Canada and Britain went to the trouble to ban the book, and people who try to sell The Turner Diaries in those countries can be imprisoned.

But people still wouldn’t do anything. People read my book as escapist fiction because they enjoyed the action I wrote about. But almost no one really took it seriously — until very recently. The book was too farfetched to be taken seriously. It didn’t seem real. They couldn’t imagine that the projection of the future that I made back in 1975 ever could come to pass in America. After all, I wrote about an America with a much more repressive government than Americans ever had experienced. I wrote about an armed uprising against the government by White patriots. I wrote about domestic terrorism on a huge scale. I wrote about patriots using truck bombs to blow up government buildings, about patriots obtaining nuclear weapons and then putting one in an airplane and flying it into the Pentagon on a suicide mission. It just didn’t seem real. Readers enjoyed it, but they didn’t take it seriously.

And it wasn’t just the action in The Turner Diaries they didn’t take seriously. They thought that my message was too extreme. They thought that I was being excessively harsh in my portrayal of governmental corruption and of treason by the politicians. Things are bad, they agreed, but not as bad as I had portrayed them. They thought that the racism and the anti-Semitism of the characters in the book were too fanatical. They thought that the ethnic cleansing that was described in the book was unnecessarily bloody and cruel — until very recently. But now I am detecting a changing attitude toward my book on the part of the most perceptive and most independent-minded readers.

The attitude of the lemmings hasn’t changed at all, of course. They’re not about to be seen reading the book, because their TV has told them that it’s a very Politically Incorrect book, a very hateful book. But thinking people are looking at it again and reconsidering their initial judgment that it is too extreme, too unrealistic. They have seen too many of the things that I wrote about in 1975 come to pass. Or at least, they are seeing persuasive indications now that some of the farfetched things I wrote about may come to pass soon.

And it’s not just my book, The Turner Diaries, that they’re re-evaluating now. They’re re-thinking everything that they had taken for granted before. They are taking things seriously now that they didn’t pay much attention to before. Until very recently most Americans — even thinking Americans — didn’t take the government’s foreign policy very seriously, because it seemed too far from home. They didn’t believe that what the government did overseas could have much effect on their personal comfort or security. Now they understand that it can. In September, it was brought home to them that a bad foreign policy can have disastrous consequences right here in America.

And it’s not just that they understand that Americans can be bombed and hijacked and infected with anthrax by people who have been driven to desperation by our foreign policy. They have seen the U.S. government’s response and the media response to what happened in September. They have heard the barefaced, brazen lies from everyone in the government and the media to the effect that the September 11 attack was unprovoked, that it had nothing to do with the government’s support of Israel against her neighbors, that it was based only on an irrational hatred by fundamentalist Muslims of America’s freedom and democracy — and, as Mrs. Bush claimed recently, on their desire to oppress American women.

I have been claiming for years that the government in Washington is totally corrupt and totally under Jewish control, and nearly everyone took those claims with a grain of salt. It is true that the Jews are powerful and have much political influence, they thought, but certainly Pierce is exaggerating. Certainly there still are some patriotic politicians in the government. Certainly the Jews don’t control everything in Washington the way Pierce claims they do. After all, our government often is critical of Israel’s illegal occupation of Palestinian land. Our government has criticized the programs of assassination and terrorism the Jews are using against the Palestinians. Often there are public arguments between Israeli politicians and Washington politicians. So surely Pierce is exaggerating.

Now, however, these people who were sure that I have been exaggerating are noticing that, despite the public show of criticism and disagreement, U.S. money and weapons somehow keep going to Israel, year after year. They are noticing that, while there undoubtedly are a few minor agencies of the government in Washington that the Jews don’t have their noses in, the Jews do seem to get their way with everything that is really important to them. The doubters are noticing that in a matter as important to America as the September 11 attacks, everyone in the government and the media continues to support Israeli interests instead of American interests. No one will condemn Washington’s Israel-first policy that led to the attacks. The doubters are noticing that instead of acting to secure America’s interests now, we are beginning a major war in the Middle East in order to secure Israel’s interests.

Finally, thinking people who could not accept my blanket condemnation of Jewish influence on European and American society — people who objected that not all Jews had been communists back during the rise and triumph of communism, and not all communists who participated in genocide against the people of eastern Europe were Jews; people who objected that not all Jews in America are involved in the filth coming from Hollywood now, not all Jews are working to abolish the Second Amendment, not every single Jew is pushing to keep America’s borders open — these thinking people are beginning to understand that it is the collective influence of the Jews on our society that is dragging it down. It is dawning on them that the most important of the destructive influences in the life of our race are Jewish influences, whether every Jew is involved in these influences or not. They understand that we no longer can afford the luxury of quibbling over just what the role of this Jew or that Jew has been. We must act to end the overall Jewish influence, the collective Jewish influence, and if we are to survive we must do it soon.

Perhaps I am too much of an optimist, but I do believe that, after all of these years of preaching, I am seeing the beginning of an awakening among thinking Americans now, the beginning of a new contact with reality. And perhaps this awakening to the reality of our situation will lead some thinking Americans to begin accepting some responsibility for the future of our people.

You’ve been listening to Dr. William Luther Pierce in the concluding part of our two-part series “All His Waking Hours,” detailing his monumental efforts to save White Americans and White people around the world from the curse of Jewish domination.

Be sure and keep your eye on our Cosmotheist book store for our brand new CD, The Power of Truth, vol. 10 — it not only contains the full speech which we have only excerpted here, but it also includes over 20 of Dr. Pierce’s complete speeches, remastered and presented on one CD: visit cosmotheistchurch.org for more details.

Dr. Pierce’s efforts didn’t end with his death in 2002. His work lives, right now in 2020, as we build a new community of racial consciousness, we have dedicated our lives to the idea that his work — and our people — will live forever. Join us. Start working as Dr. Pierce did, using all our waking hours to advance our sacred cause. As Dr. Pierce knew well: Teamwork is what succeeds; and teamwork is what we’re offering you.